just had to show you this

DarkLight

I opened my emails & was forwarded an email from a friend of mine (Nicky) and it had been forwarded a lot (it's a warning about an email virus not a chain email) anyhow would you believe it I looked briefly at who it had been sent to besides me & guess what one of the names of the people was??

Billy Brown

yes you read it right Billy Brown :lmfao: seriously this is NO joke!!!!! I was like wha???:shocked: did I just read that right then I was like yeah I did :roftl:

sadly there was no mika (the nearest was a mike close but not quite eh:naughty:)

and to prove it to you here is a screen grab of my email

lunapic-123317057765660.jpg

Edited: I just realised that is a bit small so I resized it so here is a resized version

lunapic2.jpg

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I opened my emails & was forwarded an email from a friend of mine (Nicky) and it had been forwarded a lot (it's a warning about an email virus not a chain email) anyhow would you believe it I looked briefly at who it had been sent to besides me & guess what one of the names of the people was??

Billy Brown

yes you read it right Billy Brown :lmfao: seriously this is NO joke!!!!! I was like wha???:shocked: did I just read that right then I was like yeah I did :roftl:

sadly there was no mika (the nearest was a mike close but not quite eh:naughty:)

and to prove it to you here is a screen grab of my email

lunapic-123317057765660.jpg

Don't suppose his email address gave away his whereabouts but presumably it would be Mexico:naughty:

Don't suppose his email address gave away his whereabouts but presumably it would be Mexico:naughty:

nope his email ad was just billybrown03@...... no indication of where he is d'ya think I should notify Mika I've found him lol:naughty:

Seriously man with me being so tired & only having 3 & a half hours sleep I thought I was seeing things so I had to look twice & then some then I realised It wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me & I was like huh:blink::shocked:

then:naughty::roftl::lol3: how hilarious

Edited by DarkLight
typos

nope his email ad was just billybrown03@...... no indication of where he is d'ya think I should notify Mika I've found him lol

Seriously man with me being so tired & only having 3 & a half hours sleep I thought I was seeing things so I had to look twice & then some then I realised It wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me & I was like huh

then how hilarious

No, no need to tell Mika.............he is probably with him:roftl:

I think it is better this way around, I have, on occasion THOUGHT I have read Billy Brown only to discover it was Bobby Brown:naughty:

No, no need to tell Mika.............he is probably with him:roftl:

I think it is better this way around, I have, on occasion THOUGHT I have read Billy Brown only to discover it was Bobby Brown:naughty:

well as you can see this definately said Billy Brown lol:naughty:

nah Mika is in L.A Billy is still in Mexico isn't he:mf_rosetinted: