How successful do we really think Mika will be

jodi2518

I tuly think that i is possible, yet realistily not everyone likes him and he is still quite new in this business, i mean he did AMAZINGLY IN LESS THAN A YEAR, and we are all sooo soo proud and excited for the future. But deep inside I think that people are not open enough to try out new kind of music that isnt just the top ten stuff, MIKA is a real artist not fake lyrics or voice but simply him, is the world ready for a true passionate artist? thats the real question!:wink2:

I do hope the world is ready for an artist like Mika and I do hope people are getting really fed up with manufactured pop... Or I'm a daydreamer... Anyway, I wish Mika great success and I believe it will come despite his authenticity which for the show business doesn't seem a value:boxed:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said! I agree, and I really don't think it would be the end of the world for fans if he DID, one day, start playing to stadiums! I think it would be wonderful if he played at Wembly or the O2 eventually. Then all those who dissed him in the press, and believed he would not last, would have to eat their words!

I'm sure that Mika would make ertain his fans on the forum got the first chance of the front row seats if he was playing in a stadium.

I have no problem with that plan, not at all. It would be great. The problem is that here in Europe, as far as I know, they never have front row seats in stadiums.

It's just a pit for standing, where you queue for hours on end, and then the seats at the back. Hence where the problem (for me) lies :thumb_yello::wink2:

Well said! I agree, and I really don't think it would be the end of the world for fans if he DID, one day, start playing to stadiums! I think it would be wonderful if he played at Wembly or the O2 eventually. Then all those who dissed him in the press, and believed he would not last, would have to eat their words!

I'm sure that Mika would make ertain his fans on the forum got the first chance of the front row seats if he was playing in a stadium.

Places like PDP and Wembley don't have front row seats though, you have to stand. For hours.

I don't want MIKA to ever be 'so big' that he is untouchable! :no:

That is how all of the REALLY BIG Stars are here in America -- COMPLETELY untouchable . . you can't get anywhere near them and it is ridiculous - almost as if they are NOT even human. SAD - if you ask me! I never want that kind of life for Mika! I want him to always have some sense of normalcy -- even though his life is forever already changed -- but, still you know what I mean!

Like Rufus for example. He is HUGE in some parts of Europe (FAR too good for America) American's do not get Rufus at all ******* Still Rufus is moderately big in America . . . yet he *probably unlike Mika* can go to a resturaunt after a show and eat amongst the public. And not get totally mobbed. How awesome is that! Like the best of both worlds - - - FAMOUS - at the same time, can still lead somewhat a 'normal life' . . . I love that!

I don't think that if Mika puts out 20 records - he will ever be HUGE in America! He pretty much has his base fans - another album and tour isn't really gonna change much. I mean IF they would play him on the radio here **** that might help the matter . . . BUT they WON'T - and as we ALL know Mika is never gonna SELL OUT for American (or any other) Success. I PRAISE HIM FOR THAT!!!!!!

I don't know if it is just me being selfish -- BUT I love the way things are in America with Mika! And I hope that next tour . . . he will be as accessable as he was in February of 08' :tongue2: