New on Perez Hilton.com: For the Scrapbook

dcdeb

Thanks Deb !! nice pic and info !! :wub2:

Although i went into a dream world tonight ... :roftl:

Mika - .... "Oh Perezzzzzzz !!! ... I so Cannot be ARSED to blog to my fans about the KP gig tonight *holds head in hands sypathetically .... :no:* "

Perez- ... "Its ok Mika ... I'll Blog for you tonight again *pats head :wub2:* ... Ill fit you in a picture AND prove your hairdo only TEMPORARILY looked like Edward scissorhands - to stop the speculation :wub2::thumb_yello: ..... "

.. glad to see the curls back and that he had a fantastic time !!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika - .... "Oh Perezzzzzzz !!! ... I so Cannot be ARSED to blog to my fans about the KP gig tonight *holds head in hands sypathetically .... :no:* "

Perez- ... "Its ok Mika ... I'll Blog for you tonight again *pats head :wub2:* ... Ill fit you in a picture AND prove your hairdo only TEMPORARILY looked like Edward scissorhands - to stop the speculation :wub2::thumb_yello: ..... "

missy moo.. you know where to go!!!!

Do you know, I don't know :naughty: I pronounce it both ways, either then :naughty:

How am I ever going to get it right then!?:roftl:

Yees, I've been trying to listen like a maniac to make sure when to use the i and the ee!:naughty:

So he IS lazy then!!! LOL!

you'd think the smell of fish would have brought her back here!:sneaky2:

I think we need a better plan , no amount of sardines could entice anyone from mikagasmics !! .... OBVIOUSLY! :naughty:

Night all , ... *wipes tears from eyes .. :naughty:* .... catch up tomorrow :huglove: xx

Oooh, good to know Mika is alive! :naughty: I like that shirt, and he DOES NOT need a hair cut!

How am I ever going to get it right then!?:roftl:

Yees, I've been trying to listen like a maniac to make sure when to use the i and the ee!:naughty:

I have been taught that I can pronounce it either way I want, hehe. :naughty: I always tend to pronounce it with 'e', because I think it's more American and I have learned to use American words. 'Braces' is an exception of course! :mf_rosetinted:

img_0202__oPt.jpg

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-01-for-the-scrapbook

Mika, Fatso, Katy and Groban at the Wiltern in Los Angeles on Saturday night for Perry's sold-out homecoming concert.

Perry killed it! She sounded spectacular, her stories were funny, her energy was infectious, and her stage presence oozed confidence and playfulness.

The crowd ate it up!

The show was definitely the place to be. Princes RiRi was there - looking AMAZING in a white pantsuit - and rocking out to all the songs.

We also invited our latest pop obsession, Little Boots (pic below), and we just had a lovely lovely time.

There was an after party. And then an after-after party.

Thankfully - smartly - we had a driver for the evening!

If you have a chance (most shows are sold out), you must check out Katy on tour.

thanks for posting deb:thumb_yello: it's really nice seeing him smiling in a new pic!

Are you stalking me?:roftl:

the whole stalking rose thing was hilarious to read:roftl:

Because they're friends! Mika is part of a really cool set. At least he doesn't have to go on a stupid reality show to get a new best friend!

:naughty:I watched that the other day and was flabbergasted- How crazy is that concept in the first place, not to mention the unbearable amount of stupidity that is displayed in the show :roftl:.

Shocking stuff. It was like a 'who can be more stupid than me' type contest :crybaby:

:naughty:I watched that the other day and was flabbergasted- How crazy is that concept in the first place, not to mention the unbearable amount of stupidity that is displayed in the show :roftl:.

Shocking stuff. It was like a 'who can be more stupid than me' type contest :crybaby:

Yes, I only saw a few minutes of it, and that was quite enough! How desperate are those people, to change how they look in order to impress a spoiled brat like Paris Hilton? The whole idea is truly sickening!