The Snow Show!

Clare

LOL:roftl:

Well... I want to see more pics of the snow!:wink2:

Here's another . . .

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0c9j52n1YbfDS/snow_in_england

1 day ago: A snowman is seen in front of Kings College during snow fall in Cambridge, eastern England February 2, 2009. Heavy snow brought much of London's transport to a halt on Monday with airport runways forced to close and all bus and many train services suspended.

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

knock knock knock... did you call me?

i'll put it in general chin wagging... give me 2 min.

Thanks Guylaine !:thumb_yello:

I STILL HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW IN MY L I F E :sneaky2:

Well come on down to Montréal !!! We have PLEEEEEEEEENTY of it here !

Let's move to London!:naughty:

well it's an unusual thing for london to have snow... so if you wanna see snow perhaps you should move somewhere else hehe... but then again, london is mikaland....

hold on, I'm moving with you !:naughty:

Where in the wold is there snow?

here

well it's an unusual thing for london to have snow... so if you wanna see snow perhaps you should move somewhere else hehe... but then again, london is mikaland....

hold on, I'm moving with you !:naughty:

here

But in London I have more chances to see snow! It’s colder than in Oporto!:sad:

So... do your packs!:naughty:

But in London I have more chances to see snow! It’s colder than in Oporto!:sad:

So... do your packs!:naughty:

yeah I could actually escape from the snow ! if you want a 100% chance of seeing snow, come here in Montréal, we have snow from november to april... which is WAY too long if you ask me :naughty:

yeah I could actually escape from the snow ! if you want a 100% chance of seeing snow, come here in Montréal, we have snow from november to april... which is WAY too long if you ask me :naughty:

I have snow in Portugal too, but not in my hometown!:thumbdown:

I see snow at least once a year, but seeing snowing through our window must be a incredible show!:wub2:

I started quoting posts but I decided to stop quoting in the end, as there were too many smilies to get rid of :roftl:., but thank you everyone for the picture comments.

They did enjoy playing in the snow A LOT, it's amazing how much they loved it!! They were strangely excited, very funny :naughty:.

I knew that the Lab would probably like the snow as he's a water fanatic (typical Lab) but the German Shep is not very fond of water, and it amazed me to see that she was loving the snow so much :wink2:.

I started quoting posts but I decided to stop quoting in the end, as there were too many smilies to get rid of :roftl:., but thank you everyone for the picture comments.

They did enjoy playing in the snow A LOT, it's amazing how much they loved it!! They were strangely excited, very funny :naughty:.

I knew that the Lab would probably like the snow as he's a water fanatic (typical Lab) but the German Shep is not very fond of water, and it amazed me to see that she was loving the snow so much :wink2:.

Maybe it's just a dog thing. They seem to go crazy in the snow.

Btw lovely pics. I love your dogs! They're so cute :wub2: