one for the horse riders!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

oh...i have a pic with me riding a horse...when i was 9 :tears:

i love horses and riding horses...but yeah...i don't have a horse and the hippodrome that we had in the city doesn't exist anymore :thumbdown:

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Lovely pics.:wub2: I love horses. Always have. I just got back into taking lessons, and they're telling me, "Be AGGRESSIVE! Show that pony who's boss! That wasn't a tap! That was a LOVE tap! That wasn't even a tap!" And I realized that riding isn't for me. I don't like kicking him and whipping him.:tears: I guess I'm just too gentle for horseback riding LOL. But I still want to take horsemanship lessons and groom the horses. I want to have a miniature horse someday and groom him and show him.:biggrin2: They're so cute.

I was reading this question on Yahoo! Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071105205503AAmzWTy

Excerpt from one of the answers..

"Horses are arguably the STUPIDEST animals on the planet. What other animal will eat itself to death? That simple fact right there separates them from intelligence."

"What other animal will eat itself to death?" *ahem*.. Try humans?:fisch:

[iT'S BEEN PROVEN BY SCIENCE, FOO!]

manueluribe.jpg

And I realized that riding isn't for me. I don't like kicking him and whipping him. I guess I'm just too gentle for horseback riding LOL.

That's bull****, you don't have to kick and whip your horse - I think those were stupid people :teehee:. Of course sometimes you HAVE to be consistent, but not brutal.

This is my horse :

4829660091_76f0884584_b.jpg

She was ill now for 5,5 months (periostitis in her front leg), but now we can start to do something again. I love her so much, she the perfect horse for me :wub2:. She's 6 years old now and a Quarter-Haflinger-Mix. Her name is Baby :teehee:.

Lovely pics.:wub2: I love horses. Always have. I just got back into taking lessons, and they're telling me, "Be AGGRESSIVE! Show that pony who's boss! That wasn't a tap! That was a LOVE tap! That wasn't even a tap!" And I realized that riding isn't for me. I don't like kicking him and whipping him.:tears: I guess I'm just too gentle for horseback riding LOL. But I still want to take horsemanship lessons and groom the horses. I want to have a miniature horse someday and groom him and show him.:biggrin2: They're so cute.

I was reading this question on Yahoo! Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071105205503AAmzWTy

Excerpt from one of the answers..

"Horses are arguably the STUPIDEST animals on the planet. What other animal will eat itself to death? That simple fact right there separates them from intelligence."

"What other animal will eat itself to death?" *ahem*.. Try humans?:fisch:

[iT'S BEEN PROVEN BY SCIENCE, FOO!]

manueluribe.jpg

oh god thats a horrible pic =/ did you have to post that? :boxed: