• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like like when people walk behind me or when they walk slowly in front of me when I walk home :hair:

I know! or when at my school, they walk down the hallways they keep walking not in a straight line...like they go one way and you try to get by but they go the other way and go really slow....

I also don't like when people act really stupid to get attention :annoyed_h4h:

Babs, I love you. Only you would start this thread. :wub2:

I don't like... when people don't like "exotic" food. :-P I love for food to be exciting, interesting, and an adventure, and besides that, what most people consider "exotic" I consider "totally normal." So I'm always at a loss when friends are like "I only eat plain pasta or baked potatoes or pizza." It's like someone telling me, "I only listen to the Beatles and Britney Spears and Bee Gees, and that's it."

--Jack

Babs, I love you. Only you would start this thread. :wub2:

I don't like... when people don't like "exotic" food. :-P I love for food to be exciting, interesting, and an adventure, and besides that, what most people consider "exotic" I consider "totally normal." So I'm always at a loss when friends are like "I only eat plain pasta or baked potatoes or pizza." It's like someone telling me, "I only listen to the Beatles and Britney Spears and Bee Gees, and that's it."

--Jack

Jack! Haven't seen you here in a while :cheerful_h4h:

That reminds me. I don't like the way my mum only cooks about 3 dishes. :sneaky2: I know it's ungrateful of me, and she's raising two kids on her own and that I should be doing the cooking if I want good food and blah blah blah but...it seems like I only get variation on my diet when I'm at my friends' houses :huh:

When I really care about something or...

When something bothers me so much ...

and I SHOULDN'T CARE. :mf_rosetinted: But I hopelessly do... :boxed:

i dun like rainly days:badmood:

but i certainly luv RAIN:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ha, you love me then, thanks :naughty:

Stepping on little pieces of Lego. :tears:

Oh my god, I know so much what it is, hate it!!! :aah:

Stepping on little pieces of Lego. :tears:

ouch. thats really hurts. like stepping un upturned plugs. that hurts.

or running barefooted through the woods and jumping on a plank of wood that has a nail in it, that really hurts. ( but that wasn't me:mf_rosetinted:).

( ok, it was me, i'm stupid. but i don't care.)

ouch. thats really hurts. like stepping un upturned plugs. that hurts.

or running barefooted through the woods and jumping on a plank of wood that has a nail in it, that really hurts. ( but that wasn't me:mf_rosetinted:).

( ok, it was me, i'm stupid. but i don't care.)

Ouch! Unlucky you! :boxed:

Ouch! Unlucky you! :boxed:

yeah, it really hurt :tears:

then i had to go to hospital for an injection. i was really angry, i reckon getting stabbed once in the foot bad enough. then i had to get stabbed in the arm too!

yeah, it really hurt :tears:

then i had to go to hospital for an injection. i was really angry, i reckon getting stabbed once in the foot bad enough. then i had to get stabbed in the arm too!

Ooo! In the arm aswell?! Double unlucky. And you're fine now, I take it?