When the sky is absolutely cloudless. It feels... TOO blue. TOO empty. Too much of a contrast with the busy ground...

I like having clouds, all kinds of clouds are great, doesn't matter which kinds. It's very beautiful... I love the world, its so amazing. It blows my mind. :insane:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the world, its so amazing. It blows my mind. :insane:

I love that comment.

I hate right now... my chair. It hurts my bum. I shouldn't be sitting around anyway so probably that's why. :sneaky2:

I love that comment.

I hate right now... my chair. It hurts my bum. I shouldn't be sitting around anyway so probably that's why. :sneaky2:

Things I do like.

Satu!

Long time no see! Hope you are good!

I hate adverts on tv, whats the poing of them? Apart from advertising stuff!:naughty: BUT there are just TOO many adverts, everywhere! They certainly don't influence me to go and buy whatever boring crap they are advertising.:sneaky2:

I also HATE rain, that's the wet stuff that falls from the sky and NOT Mika's song :naughty: Hate hate hate RAIN! Get's you wet and ruins your hair.:sneaky2:

Things I do like.

Satu!

Long time no see! Hope you are good!

You're on my list. Not the hate one, the other one. God, Im bad at this.

Yes Im good and want you to be too! :biggrin2:

Period cramps. Rather, periods in general. I don't mind being a female, I really don't -- but if I could elmininate one thing about being female...it would be...well, you know. :naughty:

Okay, I think that's all for now. :teehee:

Period cramps. Rather, periods in general. I don't mind being a female, I really don't -- but if I could elmininate one thing about being female...it would be...well, you know. :naughty:

Okay, I think that's all for now. :teehee:

AMEN. :aah:

However, I do mind being a female.

I'll add that to my list: I don't like being a female. :sneaky2:

What's wrong about being a girl?

Okay...lots of stuff. :aah::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well I don't know about you guys, but it sucks. I'd be much happier if I were born a boy :huh:

Well I don't know about you guys, but it sucks. I'd be much happier if I were born a boy :huh:

A gay boy? :naughty:

I can't say that I've put much thought into thinking that my life would've been better if I was a boy. But I do, sometimes, wonder what it would be like to be a guy/what guys are really thinking.

A gay boy? :naughty:

I can't say that I've put much thought into thinking that my life would've been better if I was a boy. But I do, sometimes, wonder what it would be like to be a guy/what guys are really thinking.

Precisely. :naughty:

I hate when people think they are smarter then you..I'm not saying that I'm smarter then them but you know when people have that attitude..they just think they are super smart and then they think you are such a stupid person :sneaky2:

yeah, I sometimes really wonder what guys are thinking :blink: it would interesting to be a boy for a day...like Beyonce's song...:roftl:

I hate when people think they are smarter then you..I'm not saying that I'm smarter then them but you know when people have that attitude..they just think they are super smart and then they think you are such a stupid person :sneaky2:

yeah, I sometimes really wonder what guys are thinking :blink: it would interesting to be a boy for a day...like Beyonce's song...:roftl:

People who act that way piss me the f**k off.

The truth. :mf_rosetinted: That Beyonce song = :lol3:

People who act that way piss me the f**k off.

The truth. :mf_rosetinted: That Beyonce song = :lol3:

I know! me too :sneaky2:

I wish that the song would just like start playing and then I could turn into a boy for the day and then fingure out what they think :naughty: woah that sounds weird:roftl:

I hate adverts on tv, whats the poing of them? Apart from advertising stuff!:naughty: BUT there are just TOO many adverts, everywhere! They certainly don't influence me to go and buy whatever boring crap they are advertising.:sneaky2:

I also HATE rain, that's the wet stuff that falls from the sky and NOT Mika's song :naughty: Hate hate hate RAIN! Get's you wet and ruins your hair.:sneaky2:

Oh.......I hate earwigs too, I can put up with most insects, but earwigs just make me want to run a mile, and what's the point of them, all those stupid legs and those pinchy things at the front...EWWWWW!! Horrible!

Good rants! Come on people, don't just not like, rant about it!

I agree with being female, in my company you don't get good pay or promotion unless you have a certain appendage between your legs.

Who would believe it in this day and age!

And the boss is so patronising! I was asking him about something that he hadn't yet told me how he wanted it done and he misunderstood.

He said to me in his most patronising tone, oh you're confused aren't you?

I said am I? What am I confused about?

He then went on to tell me that I was confused about what to do and I didn't really understand.

I replied well true, I don't know what to do, but not because I am confused or don't understand, you haven't told me yet (****er - that bit was in my mind only)

Fortunately I had written down his instructions verbatim including the bit where he told me he'd tell me the rest later. Twat.

And I have to deal with that every day.

I really need to get out of there.

And back to adverts, there are far too many, sometimes a programme is only on for about 6 or 7 minutes before the effing adverts! Give me the BBC !

Sometimes, very rarely I might buy something because I've seen it on TV but on the whole I agree with you.

And what's all that sport and other sponsoring stuff? Think I am going to buy stuff because they plaster it all over the players shirts or whatever. I think not.

One advert that really gets on my nerves is the Adios advert.

The girl leaps out of bed and wiggles her arse all through the advert.

No one gets out of bed and does that, get effing real, then prances about outside in their knickers ffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNUSiYATkM

I just want to slap her arse and tell her to get back inside and get dressed.

And don't be so bloody perky in the morning. Who is that perky in the morning?

Well if you are, I never want to meet you! :sneaky2: