• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCHOOL.

It's only 2 weeks into the semester and I am absolutely swamped. I have to write 2 papers and take a test for tomorrow--Jesus Christ, we haven't even learned anything yet. :blink:

I miss my MFC! :crybaby:

awh, I'm sorry, we're out of school because of the end of semester exams yesterday.. which I totally failed -- I am in trouble too :tears:

MFC misses you too. :no:

awh, I'm sorry, we're out of school because of the end of semester exams yesterday.. which I totally failed -- I am in trouble too :tears:

PSH, looks like the waiting is over for your post-joining MFC grade drop. :roftl:

I actually better go write those papers. Illicit drug trade in Hungary WTF.

SCHOOL.

It's only 2 weeks into the semester and I am absolutely swamped. I have to write 2 papers and take a test for tomorrow--Jesus Christ, we haven't even learned anything yet. :blink:

I miss my MFC! :crybaby:

I'm 2 days in and I already have a crazy teacher yelling at me and about how he hates the administration and anouther who has assigned 4 sections of math homework and one who's assigned a massive research paper :shocked:

And I haven't even had my psych class yet, that's tomorrow.

I'm 2 days in and I already have a crazy teacher yelling at me and about how he hates the administration and anouther who has assigned 4 sections of math homework and one who's assigned a massive research paper :shocked:

And I haven't even had my psych class yet, that's tomorrow.

We have a new "consequence system" ... :hair: after a warning,it's immediate detention!!! UGH.

Yeah :huh: And I hate that those people don't see that what they are doing is rude :boxed:

I always make sarcastic remarks like "Thanks for asking me but I can't I'm busy." :naughty:

i don't like that my radio station totally denied me of playing mika they said they just played relax "recently" a.k.a last friday, so i requested Dont stop believin'.

perfect.

I always make sarcastic remarks like "Thanks for asking me but I can't I'm busy." :naughty:

i don't like that my radio station totally denied me of playing mika they said they just played relax "recently" a.k.a last friday, so i requested Dont stop believin'.

perfect.

Haha :naughty: I can never think of funny things to say back in the moment...then I always think of them like 10 minutes later, but by then its too late :roftl: