OCD, Anyone?

Luna live

(I'm not sure if this thread is already up, but just in case...)

What's your OCD?

Mine is: I talk to inanimate objects. ALOT. (Sometimes they talk back... this is usually when I stop :) )

We all have at least one- what's yours??

:-D

Love, Love, Triple Love,

Luna

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wear the same bracelets and watches everyday and in the same exact order, or else I think someone is going to die. :no:

Been there, seen that...:thumbdown:

Do you feel the urge to put your shoes side by side or you won't stop looking at them????:naughty:

And to check the oven, car doors, home door, etc...several times a day?

Bend your clothings at night like there was no tomorrow?

Have pairs of things coz u just can't have one?

Check things u checked 5 mins ago coz u cannot assure u checked them?

Yep, that's OCD...:naughty:

i have a few. but my two biggest ones are

- when something happens to something on one side, it has to happen to the other. ex: if my pinky on the right gets wet, i have to get my other pinky wet. if someone punches me in the arm, i have to make them punch me in the same spot on the other arm until the feeling is equal. and so on. its with anything tho

-i have to organize things to my liking. and when i was younger, i used to organize the grocery cart perfectly.

Been there, seen that...:thumbdown:

Do you feel the urge to put your shoes side by side or you won't stop looking at them????:naughty:

And to check the oven, car doors, home door, etc...several times a day?

Bend your clothings at night like there was no tomorrow?

Have pairs of things coz u just can't have one?

Check things u checked 5 mins ago coz u cannot assure u checked them?

Yep, that's OCD...:naughty:

I'm not that obsessive yet :naughty:

It's pretty mild now, unless you count of being obsessed with things like food, beverages, people, etc.

Whenever I do something, I have to make sure I do it exactly right (by my standards), or else it won't get done at all. This includes speaking foreign languages in public (and actually, I've recently started teaching myself Spanish from scratch after having learned that my family and I will be going on holiday to Spain, because I can't bear the thought of going to a country whose language I can't speak), writing essays/forum posts/even Facebook messages (especially if I'm stating some sort of fact, which can require HOURS of research for verification, even if I'm fairly sure I'm correct, and then I doubt whether it's correct or not even after having researched it and verified it), or even standing up after having sat down on a train or bus (which means that I avoid buses at all costs and pretty much always stay standing on trains unless I'm sure I can sit somewhere where I can get up 'properly' when I need to). Heck, I once had a miniature panic attack when a friend of mine tried to get me to play pool, because I've never played it before and was terrified I'd do it 'wrong'!

I'm also terrified of upsetting people, and have had times where I've panicked and withdrawn completely from society for days, weeks or even months at a time because I thought I'd upset someone.

... LOL I'm a nutcase :roftl:

Edit: Ooooh, I have 1111 posts =D *does a happy dance*