Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, firstly im late cause I'm in a different time zone, so I have a good excuse.

What a fantastic vlog, made me smile. :), and other things :blush-anim-cl:

I'm reading through this forum and you guys all make me smile too, it's great to see you all so excited and happy, MFC rules :thumb_yello:

I'd say this vlog is the equivelant of 3 blogs and 1 studio update,

this means in aproximately 4 weeks we will get a new blog. :aah:

i'll be willing to make a bet on that :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

actually, i made a bet with one of my best friends that our youth pastor would get engaged on valentines day, and he did, and i won $5 off her :lmao:

Ok, firstly im late cause I'm in a different time zone, so I have a good excuse.

What a fantastic vlog, made me smile. :), and other things :blush-anim-cl:

I'm reading through this forum and you guys all make me smile too, it's great to see you all so excited and happy, MFC rules :thumb_yello:

i saw the blog at 10am this mornining new zealand time. and i've been off the computer for two hours of that day :roftl:

:crybaby:

Actually, he deserves the break. Four weeks will do.:naughty:

Yeah poor baby with all that manual labour. :naughty: XD (I love you meeks.)

i'll be willing to make a bet on that :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

actually, i made a bet with one of my best friends that our youth pastor would get engaged on valentines day, and he did, and i won $5 off her :lmao:

Im too cheap to fess up that kinda money :shocked:

I love the Beatles! So I'll probably really like it.

egg salad!!

:shocked: Dont say that, sitting at the computer all day looking at Mika is definitely not a waste of your life, lets just say its 'educational', learning how to make music :naughty:

thats what i tell myself.

My mom would certainly beg to differ. :naughty:

so would mine. and my dad. and even my BROTHER. but for the record, i don't listen to him. he's trying to dance like beyonce in single ladies (put a ring on it) its enough to scare anyone.

hey!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I love the new vlog!

its awesome!! I cried because the music is so gorgeous....

the singing , the harmonies and the 2nd Best Valentine's gift ever!

( The best was from today:naughty:)

the clapping song and how he puts things together and he looks so cute!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

OH..............MY...........GOSH!!!!!!

I absolutely adore the snippets of Meeks' new songs! And the choir?? FRIKKIN AWESOME!!! :punk:

And the clapping song sounds like its gunna be a hoot! Im so excited about this new album.........it really will be fantastic, and Mika has been putting so much effort into it..........WOOOOP goooo MiKa!!! :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

The choir part was like one of our favorite parts of the blog and have been thinking of this vlog ever since we saw it early this afternoon. The choir sounded so awesome, it was like our favorite part, also including the many sneaky grins from Mika and him at the end :) He definitely made our day.

The Meyer Twins