keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! He has a great voice! I like it! :punk:

Yes, and he was a little crazy during his gig, and yesterday evening there was a guest, i don't remenber his name but it was the singer of Sharko, excellent!!!!!

Skipped 3 classes to chill with my friends and got to play with the spot lights during prom fashion show. Had pizza at lunch, going to a canial tonight and over to Jared's house tomorrow with a bunch of friends. Haveta bake a cake in the morning.

Aside from the fact that I'm doing all of this instead of my research project due very soon, I'm rather happy :wub2:

Today was/ is a pretty good day. :bleh:

1) I have next to no homework. Hellz yeah! :punk:

2) I found out today that I am one of a small group of people that have a chance to go on a special trip at school. :cheerful_h4h:

3) I got a really cool assignment for one of my classes. Yeah it's work, but I think I'll enjoy doing on it.

4) I found out that the waiting list I'm on, for a television show, will be making tickets available soon! :biggrin2:

Edited by iadoremika

OK, I'm on the right thread now :naughty: (I posted on the french speaking thread... ON ACCIDENT)

I recieved this book from my Mother (it was suppose to be for my birthday [13th April] but I got it early ) and It's got these tutorials on how to draw these little Manga characters.

Yay! :D

:naughty:

figuring out I have a half day at school tomorrow

then its the weekend

I found a new band today that I like

and the summer is getting closer

:biggrin2:

Summer getting closer!! Waiting for summer and enjoying the change to spring is almost as good as summer itself!

Sleeping in! That's what I'm looking forward to :naughty:

I'm so tired...:boxed:

I guess I'm off to bed! :bye: goodnight!

I like sleeping in. :naughty: But not too late because when I wake up really late, I feel like I've missed half the day...

Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :bye: