What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should've seen him. He was reluctant at first, then he was tripping over himself, then by the end he was getting really into it. lol A couple of hours at the local mini golf/arcade can turn anyone into a kid.

That's awesome! Was he good?

I got my parents to play Guitar Hero once. The Wii would probably be fun as well...:naughty:

That is the true point of field trips. :naughty: I never remember what I learn on them, just what classes I got out of.

Yeah. The funny part is is that we went for our English class :lol3:

Our teacher's just really sweet and let's us have a good time:wub2:

Yeah. The funny part is is that we went for our English class :lol3:

Our teacher's just really sweet and let's us have a good time:wub2:

Yeah, my journalism teacher keeps trying to get the principal to approve a field trip to the zoo for us, which has nothing to do with journalism....unless we interview the elephants. :roftl:

Yeah, my journalism teacher keeps trying to get the principal to approve a field trip to the zoo for us, which has nothing to do with journalism....unless we interview the elephants. :roftl:

Aww well I hope you get to go :punk:

I've been in an amazing open lecture about NATO, got free USB flash with it's logo (:cool:), the internet connection is working again, I had deliciuos dinner and bought some groceries for the Food Bank.

Beautiful day. ;)