What made you happy today?

keti

I'm tempted to blow my hard-saved Macbook money on memorabilia and clothes.. Waddaya think? Parents are saying the Macbook's not going to happen. ):

Awww no:huglove:

I say if you're SURE it's not gonna happen then yeah..:dunno:

My Zune got broken, and I want an ipod really really bad...I can't live without hearing music apart from at the laptop But I really needed to buy clothes aswell for example:boxed: So I made up my priorities:dunno:

Do make sure if you really can't have the macbook...:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww no:huglove:

I say if you're SURE it's not gonna happen then yeah..:dunno:

My Zune got broken, and I want an ipod really really bad...I can't live without hearing music apart from at the laptop But I really needed to buy clothes aswell for example:boxed: So I made up my priorities:dunno:

Do make sure if you really can't have the macbook...:biggrin2:

That sucks uberly.

My parents are 100% sure that they're not letting me get a Mac, despite the fact I'll pay for it all.

I'm around $300 short, and I offered to pay them back with interest if I ended up borrowing money.

At the same time, I seriously want a bigger iPod, shoes and a new warddrobe. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

That sucks uberly.

My parents are 100% sure that they're not letting me get a Mac, despite the fact I'll pay for it all.

I'm around $300 short, and I offered to pay them back with interest if I ended up borrowing money.

At the same time, I seriously want a bigger iPod, shoes and a new warddrobe. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

Yeah:boxed: And I'll need one really bad as I can't bring my laptop to my new boarding school... Just hope I get one on my birthday or something...

Aw no:huglove: That's really bad:boxed:

I know how you feel... It's really hard to always be relying on someone else, to give you money or to give you permission to buy something you want... And then you want a lot of things you can't have but still you feel like each one is essencial.

You should like... Make a list of the things you really want. Then in each thing, you should say why you want it and if you really need it. I know it may sound stupid but that's what I'd do:wink2:

Yeah:boxed: And I'll need one really bad as I can't bring my laptop to my new boarding school... Just hope I get one on my birthday or something...

Aw no:huglove: That's really bad:boxed:

I know how you feel... It's really hard to always be relying on someone else, to give you money or to give you permission to buy something you want... And then you want a lot of things you can't have but still you feel like each one is essencial.

You should like... Make a list of the things you really want. Then in each thing, you should say why you want it and if you really need it. I know it may sound stupid but that's what I'd do:wink2:

Yikes! Boarding school freak me out a little. WHO FEEDS YOU?

You hit the nail on the head. I tried the list thing before, but always on Post-its.. and then I would run out of room.. LOL. I think it was a subconscious thing so I wouldn't have to narrow my list. :aah:

Yikes! Boarding school freak me out a little. WHO FEEDS YOU?

You hit the nail on the head. I tried the list thing before, but always on Post-its.. and then I would run out of room.. LOL. I think it was a subconscious thing so I wouldn't have to narrow my list. :aah:

I know, it's the first time I'm going to one! But this one is amazing. It's in the UK, I was there for a week as a prospective student and loved it. It was hard, and I felt homesick, but it's a great enviromment..Especially because this one isn't like most boarding schools or most average schools.

Who feeds you:roftl: Well... The cooks? haha:aah: In this case they'll only feed me vegetarian food... And the one I ate for a week was delicious!

:roftl: Did it work?:naughty:

holy crap, i told my mom i wanted to see that. now i am going to make her take me! :naughty:

I'm surprised she hasn't taken you already. It's about a gay guy....what more does she need to convince her to go? :dunno:

I'm surprised she hasn't taken you already. It's about a gay guy....what more does she need to convince her to go? :dunno:

if my grandparents knew she took me they would KILL her . .dead! See they do not like gays the way my mom does! :teehee:

Hey louise! :D it's ok...we aren't there yet but almost :aah: and it's super hot here in the hotel :aah: how are you? :biggrin2:

Oh, like a stopover? No air conditioning? Sounds like torture for the summer. :naughty:

I'm well, gonna see Brüno next week!

Oh, like a stopover? No air conditioning? Sounds like torture for the summer. :naughty:

I'm well, gonna see Brüno next week!

Yeah we tried to change rooms but the other room is hot too :lol3:

Bruno!! Awesome :aah: I want to see it too :D I think I'm gonna see harry potter when it comes out :biggrin2:

I gotta go...night! :bye:

Yeah we tried to change rooms but the other room is hot too :lol3:

Bruno!! Awesome :aah: I want to see it too :D I think I'm gonna see harry potter when it comes out :biggrin2:

I gotta go...night! :bye:

So long as you aren't roasting. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, have fun. :D

Oooookay, see ya later! :bye:

My mom got cherries! I heart cherries. :drool:

I got a DM from The Midway State on Twitter.

mm cherries are nice :D now I feel like some watermelon though :roftl:

today those points on mikasounds made me happy even if I don't understand them or never win anything :aah: