"One Day in Osaka" - Old Japanese Vid

Louiza

I found this a few days ago!! I know that the quality isnt good and the last part of the vid is missing but i've been looking for it for a long time so i was really excited when i discovered it! The "one day in osaka" vid has always been one of my faves:wub2:

th_MOV00696.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh is this what I think it is? :roftl: I guess it's the video you, Mari and me and I'm sure loads more have been looking for it all over the internet & the MFC, isn't it? :naughty: I can't watch it now.. my computer doesnt wanna play videos right now :boxed::thumbdown:

Thank you Netina for posting it! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Miro

Where on earth did you find that? I can see it is a video of maryvivian's original youtube upload.

We have all been searching for it!!

I even asked Mary to upload it again somewhere and send me the link, but she has been too busy with work...and I think the Mika-fire has died here in Japan, sadly. Too long, no proper tour...hope he can make a comeback sometime....:blink:

I found this a few days ago!! I know that the quality isnt good and the last part of the vid is missing but i've been looking for it for a long time so i was really excited when i discovered it! The "one day in osaka" vid has always been one of my faves

Ahhh is this what I think it is? :roftl: I guess it's the video you, Mari and me and I'm sure loads more have been looking for it all over the internet & the MFC, isn't it? :naughty: I can't watch it now.. my computer doesnt wanna play videos right now :boxed:

Thank you Netina for posting it! :thumb_yello:

OMG!! its exactly the vid we all were looking for!!

Thanks Netina!!!! :flowers2:

Had never seen it, just some screenshots .... gonna watch and listen to it carefully :D

Where on earth did you find that?

a friend of mine had saved it and i found out about it a few days ago. the quality isnt good but it's better than having nothing, right!?!

I've not seen that video before!

Thanks for that:thumb_yello:

OMG!! its exactly the vid we all were looking for!!

Thanks Netina!!!! :flowers2:

Had never seen it, just some screenshots .... gonna watch and listen to it carefully :D

thanks for sharing Netina! :flowers2:

I've never seen this video before!

you're all very welcome:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for another old Japanese video interview I've never seen:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6032

interview1.jpg

Here it is :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]eetN_XcJ6Ts[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: And I can see that Kumazzz has uploaded it to mikatube as well! It's in the original thread you posted, Mari :thumb_yello:

Edited by Miro