Polarkreis 18

keti

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,I must say this is the most successful thread about PK18 in whole Internet :)))) I found it by accident,when I wanted to find out something more about this lovely band(for example,how old are they at all! :thumbdown: ).

I just loved PK18 since I first heard Allein,allein.Then I started to download all other songs and I was amazed :wub2: now I'm keen fan of theirs.I'm only annoyed by fact that I can't find lyrics to their songs anywhere :sneaky2:

And yeah-Felix is walking sex :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Well,I must say this is the most successful thread about PK18 in whole Internet )))) I found it by accident,when I wanted to find out something more about this lovely band(for example,how old are they at all! :

I just loved PK18 since I first heard Allein,allein.Then I started to download all other songs and I was amazed :2: now I'm keen fan of theirs.I'm only annoyed by fact that I can't find lyrics to their songs anywhere :sneaky2:

And yeah-Felix is walking sex :mf_lustslow::wub2:

HEY!! Are you from Belgrade?? :shocked:

Welcome ! :huglove: well this is actually MIKA's fan club lol, but I made PK18's thread on here because I'm a huuuge fan of theirs!!

Yes - it sucks that there's hardly any info about them...

And Felix - no comment.... :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

What's your fav song??

Well,I must say this is the most successful thread about PK18 in whole Internet :)))) I found it by accident,when I wanted to find out something more about this lovely band(for example,how old are they at all! :thumbdown: ).

I just loved PK18 since I first heard Allein,allein.Then I started to download all other songs and I was amazed :wub2: now I'm keen fan of theirs.I'm only annoyed by fact that I can't find lyrics to their songs anywhere :sneaky2:

And yeah-Felix is walking sex :mf_lustslow wub2:

FRom BELGRADE?!:shocked:

:punk::punk:

welcome.......