Polarkreis 18

keti

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,guys,I'm really amazed by your possibility of writing so much pages a day :shocked: :ro: I was off for seven days and you write a novel! :roftl:

Soooo,what's up? :) I was in Vienna and I was disappointed,cause nobody there heard of PK18 :(

Hey Niki! :bye:

How was it in Vienna??

No waaay :shocked: how come they haven't heard of them? :blink:

Hey Niki!

How was it in Vienna??

No waaay :shocked how come they haven't heard of them? :blink

It was great :) Vienna is sooooo beautiful :wub2: it's such a peaceful and lovely town,ideal for life :wub2:

Well,maybe I've just asked wrong people,but when I spoke to young Austrians,they were like:"Polarkreis 18...who the hell is that? :blink: ".So sad.But I can't remember in which position they were on Austrian charts :boxed:

Hey! :biggrin2: I'm fine, ate a lot of cake & chocolate this afternoon! :punk:

How are you?

Noooom :drool: I ate lots of chocolate today too! And it's not even Easter here! :bleh:

I'm fine, but my stomach hurts like hell :thumbdown: was on the German lesson and so..

SF_8579.jpg

Noooom :drool: I ate lots of chocolate today too! And it's not even Easter here! :bleh:

I'm fine, but my stomach hurts like hell :thumbdown: was on the German lesson and so..

SF_8579.jpg

he's wearing converses :mf_lustslow: is it felix??

he's wearing converses :mf_lustslow: is it felix??

I don't know!! :shocked: I know he was in the brown trousers on that gig but I have seen some other pics from that evening where he had some slippers/flip flops on :roftl::roftl: maybe it's him, could be :wub2:

I want to buy Converse like that!! Though I've seen those Mikaish ones in the mall yesterday we talked about a few days ago, only they were SOO expensive.. :thumbdown:

I don't know!! shocke I know he was in the brown trousers on that gig but I have seen some other pics from that evening where he had some slippers/flip flops on roftl: maybe it's him, could be wub2:

I want to buy Converse like that!! Though I've seen those Mikaish ones in the mall yesterday we talked about a few days ago, only they were SOO expensive.. :thumbdown:

:roftl: flip flops

whoever it is, he has a good shoe-taste! :biggrin2::naughty:

I luv white converses too! :wub2:

I hate it that the more mikaish converses are so expensive :thumbdown: otherwise I think I would have bought those. But anyway I'm happy with my black converses, esp when I see pics of mika with black ones :blush-anim-cl:

:rol: flip flops

whoever it is, he has a good shoe-taste! :

I luv white converses too! :wub2:

I hate it that the more mikaish converses are so expensive :thumbdown: otherwise I think I would have bought those. But anyway I'm happy with my black converses, esp when I see pics of mika with black ones :blush-anim-cl:

Of course! :naughty:

I want my parents to buy me the white ones :wub2: but I'm thinking wether I should buy the high-tops ones or the low tops ones...forthe summer you know ;)

I would SO buy the Mikaish ones!! :mf_lustslow: they were about 5,500 dinars which is about 60 euros... but I'd collect my money for those!

I have the black ones too - classic! The best!

Of course! naughty:

I want my parents to buy me the white ones :wub2: but I'm thinking wether I should buy the high-tops ones or the low tops ones...forthe summer you know ;)

I would SO buy the Mikaish ones!! :mf_lustslow: they were about 5,500 dinars which is about 60 euros... but I'd collect my money for those!

I have the black ones too - classic! The best!

2381601266_1bbe99577c.jpg

Ow how sexy he looks here

think I would go for the low tops for the summer...

I have the high-top black ones, indeed, classic & the best :punk:

supersexy! :das:

that's so cool! :punk:

I remember when I went to the mikagig in amsterdam a person of the security gave away a list like that with the order of the songs, he gave it to the person next to me...

think I would go for the low tops for the summer...

I have the high-top black ones, indeed, classic & the best :punk:

supersexy! :das:

that's so cool! :punk:

I remember when I went to the mikagig in amsterdam a person of the security gave away a list like that with the order of the songs, he gave it to the person next to me...

Yes, me too! :thumb_yello:

Wow, really? :wub2: you're so happy you've been on his gig :wub2:

Yes, me too! :thumb_yello:

Wow, really? :wub2: you're so happy you've been on his gig :wub2:

I know :wub2: wouldn't it be fantastic if we could go together to a gig and meet other mfc'ers? :original: oh, I wished you could come to the gig in belgium :wub2:

I've heard allein allein in the top 50, they were on 11th place! :thumb_yello:

I know :wub2: wouldn't it be fantastic if we could go together to a gig and meet other mfc'ers? :original: oh, I wished you could come to the gig in belgium :wub2:

I've heard allein allein in the top 50, they were on 11th place! :thumb_yello:

I wouls like that soooo much!! :mf_lustslow: it would be so great to meet you... and talk to you :wub2::boing: and of course, see Mika... *jumps around*

I wouls like that soooo much!! :mf_lustslow: it would be so great to meet you... and talk to you :wub2::boing: and of course, see Mika... *jumps around*

yes, that would be amazing!! :wub2: really!! :wub2: Maybe in the future... :wink2:

Yes!! :boing: I really hope so! :wub2:

Oh yeah, btw is your real name Celien? :) if you don't mind asking of course!

yes it is! :original: And yours?

do you have msn? do you want my e-mailadress?

yes it is! : And yours?

do you have msn? do you want my e-mailadress?

How cool! :D my real name is Katarina, but Keti is my nickname :wink2:

I don't have msn... but yes, your email address would be cool! You want mine lol? :D

1558742612_722ccbbf2a.jpg?v=0

1558748354_b8bd92830b.jpg?v=0

not felix, but nice pics!

Yes! :original: the 1st pic is so cute... don't know why Ludwig grew a beard tho :no: