Polarkreis 18

keti

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! The pictures look promising! I'm soooo curious about it! but, 29th May - that's on more than a month from now! Do we have to wait THAT long?? :sad

And what the hell with those houses, I wanna see Felix naughty:

me too!!!

Why all the waiting??? :tears: waiting for this video, waiting for Mika tour dates, waiting for Mika's album ... :sad:

indeed :das::wub2:

I'm afraid I have to go now, I'm v tired and it's gonna be early tomorrow :thumbdown: Hope you have a nice day at school tomorrow!

Sweet dreams! :huglove: See you tomorrow!

Love you! :wub2:

Can't believe they're having a gig in Romania and that I can't be there... :thumbdown:

liol.jpg

awww, I'm so sorry for you! :huglove: I hope that in the future you'll have the chance to see them! :wub2:

me too!!!

Why all the waiting??? :: waiting for this video, waiting for Mika tour dates, waiting for Mika's album ... :

indeed :as: ::

I'm afraid I have to go now, I'm v tired and it's gonna be early tomorrow :tn: Hope you have a nice day at school tomorrow!

Sweet dreams! :huove: See you tomorrow!

Love you! :wub2:

Exactly! So boring, i'm going to get old while it all comes to life... :naughty::blink:

Awww :tears: Okay, sleep tight!

Thank you so much :wub2: I hope I will!

Love you too dear :huglove::bye:

Omgggg,I'm so excited about the news :wub2: although I thought that the third single will be some that is more favorite-like: perhaps 130/70 or Tourist :boxed: but HGL is totally cool :wub2:

What a coincidence,I've listened to it all day long without a reason!

How great :wub2:

Omgggg,I'm so excited about the news :wub2: although I thought that the third single will be some that is more favorite-like: perhaps 130/70 or Tourist :boxed: but HGL is totally cool :wub2:

What a coincidence,I've listened to it all day long without a reason!

How great :wub2:

I was hoping for 130/70 or Rainhouse or PRISONEEER (:drool:) to be the next single...but...I guess HGL is okay. It's the sing I like the least on the album buy hey. :bleh:

I think the video will be great! There'll be Felix' grandad too xD

No,it's totally okay to me,it's not my favorite one,but it's cool...I guess there will be some time needed to make way into people's ears :( we'll see anywayz.

Haha,Felix's bringing whole family in :P

Yep, I guess so too...

Hahaa, what a dork :wub2:

Heeeey!! I'm here! :biggrin2:

how was your day? :huglove:

C! :snog:

My day was fiiine :biggrin2: for the first day at school after the holiday, that is... but we have Serbian test tomorrow, but it's pretty easy so I'm not worried much about it:thumb_yello:

How about you?

C! :snog

My day was fiiine :biggrin2: for the first day at school after the holiday, that is... but we have Serbian test tomorrow, but it's pretty easy so I'm not worried much about it:thumb_yello:

How about you?

good to hear that your day was fine! :thumb_yello: Good luck with the test! :punk:

I had computer class and we have a new teacher, it's quite boring. And in the afternoon we had to make two phone calls to the UK for an English test. I was a bit stressed but I think it was ok :thumb_yello:

and tomorrow it's the German Language Day! :punk: but I think it will be boring :naughty:

good to hear that your day was fine! :: Good luck with the test! :+:

I had computer class and we have a new teacher, it's quite boring. And in the afternoon we had to make two phone calls to the UK for an English test. I was a bit stressed but I think it was ok :+:

and tomorrow it's the German Language Day! :punk: but I think it will be boring :naughty:

Thanks! :wub2:

Really? Phone calls to the UK? :shocked: Amazing! I'd love to do that :naughty:

Oh, why? :sad: I think it will be fun! Though it certainly wouldn't be fun for me lol:naughty:

Thanks! :wub2

Really? Phone calls to the UK? shocked: Amazing! I'd love to do that :naughty

Oh, why? :sad: I think it will be fun! Though it certainly wouldn't be fun for me lol:naughty:

you're welcome :wub2:

yes, we had to call to a school for information about Summer course and to a theatre to ask information for a musical. Must say it's a good exercise! :thumb_yello:of course calling to mika would be a better exercise :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

listening to German guides, the entire day :thumbdown:

I might go and see them in July in the end even though I heard only 2 songs by them ::

:shocked: luuuckyyyy youuuuu!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I was supposed to go, but...my dad... :thumbdown:

Please, do check their other songs too! I think you're gonna like them!

you're welcome :

yes, we had to call to a school for information about Summer course and to a theatre to ask information for a musical. Must say it's a good exercise! :: of course calling to mika would be a better exercise ::

listening to German guides, the entire day :twn:

Oh how nice! :thumb_yello:

Why of course :wub2:

Hmmm, it is boring indeed...

But listening to german music isn't boring! :bleh::wink2: lol

:shocked: luuuckyyyy youuuuu!!!!! :mf_lustslow

I was supposed to go, but...my dad... :thumbdown

Please, do check their other songs too! I think you're gonna like them!

Oh how nice! :thumb_yello

Why of course :wub2:

Hmmm, it is boring indeed...

But listening to german music isn't boring! :bleh::wink2: lol

but we can make the fun ourselves! :punk:

that's true! :bleh: (except when it's TH)

I so want to see PK18's next music videooooo :crybaby:

Keti why doesn't your dad let you ?:thumbdown:

Just checked their myspace I don't like allein allein so much but I like Dreamdancer

dreamdancer :wub2:

my favourite is The Colour Of Snow :thumb_yello:

Hey Celien :huglove: I'm fiiiiiiine:cheerful_h4h: A bit...stressed bcs of history...:blink:...

How r u? :)

Awww, because of a history test or something? :blink:

try to relax, take it eaaaaaasy :biggrin2:

I'm fine, thanks! :) and tomorrow I go with school to Brussels for our German Language Day!

Awww, because of a history test or something? :blink:

try to relax, take it eaaaaaasy :biggrin2:

I'm fine, thanks! :) and tomorrow I go with school to Brussels for our German Language Day!

well,not test,but i should learn bcs he'll maybe ask me...it's a bit complicated...anyway,hope i'll be fine w/ it :D

i will ,tnx:biggrin2:

that's great.....GERMAN LANGUAGE DAY! HUUUURAAAAAAAAAY! :arf2: