Polarkreis 18

keti

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well,not test,but i should learn bcs he'll maybe ask me...it's a bit complicated...anyway,hope i'll be fine w/ it

i will ,tnx biggrin2

that's great.....GERMAN LANGUAGE DAY! HUUUURAAAAAAAAAY! arf2:

Yeah, I hope it will not too boring, but I'll see...

aw,g2g ..history's waiting...:huh:

Love you.:wub2:

chat soon ;)

xX:bye:

awww, good luck!! :thumb_yello:

Love you too! :wub2: See you soon! :huglove:

I might go and see them in July in the end even though I heard only 2 songs by them :bleh

I envy you :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I tried to convince my parents to let me go to Rock am ring in June,but hell noway :thumbdown: they don't even let me go on concerts in my country.

Still no privilege when you're almost 18 :thumbdown:

I envy you :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I tried to convince my parents to let me go to Rock am ring in June,but hell noway :thumbdown: they don't even let me go on concerts in my country.

Still no privilege when you're almost 18 :thumbdown:

That so sucks :sad: I wanted to go to that gig in Romania with my mom (cos she loves PK18 too) but my dad didn't let us go.

That so sucks :sad: I wanted to go to that gig in Romania with my mom (cos she loves PK18 too) but my dad didn't let us go.

But why?It's so foolish of him not to let you go,since you're with your mum :boxed:

My parents don't want me to go in Germany,although a friend will be with me :thumbdown: so stupid,I'll turn 20 and they still won't let me go out of the country alone.

I just remember how did they react when I told them that teachers let us go alone through Vienna when we were on a school trip.

"They did WHAT?!"

"Uhm,let us go alone through the town"

"Idiots!They shouldn't take care of children blah blah blah"

Parents :thumbdown:

But why?It's so foolish of him not to let you go,since you're with your mum :boxed:

My parents don't want me to go in Germany,although a friend will be with me :thumbdown: so stupid,I'll turn 20 and they still won't let me go out of the country alone.

I just remember how did they react when I told them that teachers let us go alone through Vienna when we were on a school trip.

"They did WHAT?!"

"Uhm,let us go alone through the town"

"Idiots!They shouldn't take care of children blah blah blah"

Parents :thumbdown:

I knooow, right!! I'm so pissed :thumbdown:

Oh, bummer... I HATE it when they act like that! :mad3:

Oh,well-at least I'm allowed to go out 'till morning,so I should better not complain :thumb_yello: most of my friends aren't allowed to do it,so...

Btw,my two other favorite members:

3335235869_03d46f7dfa.jpg

1030759618_89749b95eb.jpg?v=0

:wub2:

Till morning :shocked:

Love them both :wub2: they're my fav other members too!

aw,and here's the same...rain...stupid rain:sneaky2:

Well,im fine...actually i have a headache:D:no:

Yeah... :thumbdown:

Ooh :huglove: hope it passes soon... I'm having headaches really often too, I have to go to doctor's in June to see what's wrong.. :thumbdown:

Yeah... :thumbdown:

Ooh :huglove: hope it passes soon... I'm having headaches really often too, I have to go to doctor's in June to see what's wrong.. :thumbdown:

tnx:wub2:

aaaw,u'r going to doctor to see what's wrong?:blink: I NEVER go to check:lmfao:

i always just take sth ,anything....4 ex. baralgin if it hurts badly...

tnx:wub2:

aaaw,u'r going to doctor to see what's wrong?:blink: I NEVER go to check:lmfao:

i always just take sth ,anything....4 ex. baralgin if it hurts badly...

No no, I was already at the doctor's and they said there's something wrong with my eyes (they get tired too fast) so they said I had to go to another doctor ... for some exercises :blink: so i'll go after exams in June...

And yeah my mom gives me the nmedicine of it's too bad too... but most of the time I don't take the meds :lmfao:

No no, I was already at the doctor's and they said there's something wrong with my eyes (they get tired too fast) so they said I had to go to another doctor ... for some exercises :blink: so i'll go after exams in June...

And yeah my mom gives me the nmedicine of it's too bad too... but most of the time I don't take the meds :lmfao:

Aha...i see....(qq ja msm da sam unistila moj vid...bas mi treba 5min da se priviknem da gledam npr u tablu-iz predzadnje klupe) ili u Tv :hypo: )

aw:lmfao: how can u stand the pain?

Aha...i see....(qq ja msm da sam unistila moj vid...bas mi treba 5min da se priviknem da gledam npr u tablu-iz predzadnje klupe) ili u Tv :hypo: )

aw:lmfao: how can u stand the pain?

Au :blink: da odeš i ti do oftamologa, a? Za sv. sluačj.. :boxed:

I dunno :lmfao: I just do... I sually try to fall asleep when I've got headache xD