Polarkreis 18

keti

Me's great :How r u?:das:

I'm fabby too :das: I've seen my friend today so we went to her house and made LOADS of jewellery! :biggrin2: I'll post pictures of the necklaces and bracelets I made!

Good evening everyone! :biggrin2:

how was everyone's day?

Celien! :huglove: my day was great, was out all day and now studied for the exams :original: and yours??

My day was fiiiine,just being lazy all the time,since we're not going to school today :nk:

Same hereee:punk:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great :nauhty: I've just seen a cute movie,so I'm in a good mood :wub: right for chatting! :nauhty:

How was your day? :

aw that's nice!:D

well,my daaay was...pretty boring:boxed: i mean,didnt go anywhere 4 this 1st may day:thumbdown: bcs we r stupid family....we act like we dont have phones or dunno how to use them:sneaky2:

but im pretty happy bcs i read 1 book..and started 2nd :D

how was urs? =)

Good evening everyone!

how was everyone's day?

Evening!:biggrin2:

(as u can see my day was...look up=)

how was ursss? :D

My day was fiiiine,just being lazy all the time,since we're not going to school today :puk:

that's niiice...:naughty:

everything's better than school......

I'm fabby too :das: I've seen my friend today so we went to her house and made LOADS of jewellery! :biggrin: I'll post pictures of the necklaces and bracelets I made!

awesome! lookin' forward to see them:punk:

that's niiice...:naughty:

everything's better than school......

Surely :punk: the subject on Friday's aren't so hard to stand,but still I missed logics,double class of literature and ustav(however it is said in English :boxed: ).So horay for that! :punk:

Surely :punk: the subject on Friday's aren't so hard to stand,but still I missed logics,double class of literature and ustav(however it is said in English :boxed: ).So horay for that! :punk:

Ustav?? What's that?:shocked::boxed:

I think I'll like logics:wub2:

Will post them asap! nk::thub_yello:

great! :punk:

Surely the subject on Friday's aren't so hard to stand,but still I missed logics,double class of literature and ustav(however it is said in English :boxed: ).So horay for that! uk:

good:punk:

my subject on friday aren't hard either BUT they'r extremly boooring:boxed: Not even 1 interesting...so :yay: 4 being home 2day:naughty:

Ustav?? What's that?

I think I'll like logics.

Well,I don't actually know,since I'm skipping classes as the school year has begun :naughty: the teacher is sooooooo stupid,you just say that your classteacher let you go in the theatre/football game/cinema/wherever you wish and she won't write your name down in the diary :naughty: so there are always like 7 or 8 people in the classroom.

I don't like logics since it has to be worked regullary and I'm a little lazy freak...and yeah,I hate to think,and you have to do it with logics.A LOT :roftl:

I'm fabby too das: I've seen my friend today so we went to her house and made LOADS of jewellery! biggrin2: I'll post pictures of the necklaces and bracelets I made!

Celien! :huglove my day was great, was out all day and now studied for the exams :original and yours??

Same hereee punk:

just made homework, it was no school today because the first of May is a holiday here :punk: but I watched a part of the PDPdvd :wub2:

wanna see those jewellery!!

aw that's nice!:D

well,my daaay was...pretty boring boxed: i mean,didnt go anywhere 4 this 1st may day:thumbdown bcs we r stupid family....we act like we dont have phones or dunno how to use them:sneaky2:

but im pretty happy bcs i read 1 book..and started 2nd

how was urs? =)

Evening!:biggrin2

(as u can see my day was...look up=)

how was ursss? D

fine, nothing specials as you can see! =)

My day was fiiiine,just being lazy all the time,since we're not going to school today :punk:

cool, you also had no school! :punk:

Well,I don't actually know,since I'm skipping classes as the school year has begun the teacher is sooooooo stupid,you just say that your classteacher let you go in the theatre/football game/cinema/wherever you wish and she won't write your name down in the diary so there are always like 7 or 8 people in the classroom.

I don't like logics since it has to be worked regullary and I'm a little lazy freak...and yeah,I hate to think,and you have to do it with logics.A LOT :

Haha... :naughty: that reminds me of our music teacher.

Yeah, well - it's...logical, no? :roftl:

just made homework, it was no school today because the first of May is a holiday here : but I watched a part of the PDPdvd :wub2:

:

It's a holiday here too :thumb_yello: aww nice:wub2:

Okay, I'll post pics! :P

Haha,right : and I'll probably miss last two days of school next week-Thursday and Friday-since I'm preparing myself for Latin republic contest,which is on Sunday :thumb_yello:

Republic contest from Latin?? Really? :shocked:

Yeah,I'm attending it since my first year in school :) in first year I reached the first place :blush-anim-cl: and last year I was fourth...I'll see what I'll do this year :)

Fantastic! :punk:

Shake that...sheets,baby :naughty::roftl:

:roftl:

4 being home ANY DAY! :naghty:

yeah sure:doh: :naughty:

just made homework, it was no school today because the first of May is a holiday here :punk: but I watched a part of the PDPdvd :wu2:

fine, nothing specials as you can see! =)

oky doky =)

PDPdvd...:wub2::wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Well,I don't actually know,since I'm skipping classes as the school year has begun naughty: the teacher is sooooooo stupid,you just say that your classteacher let you go in the theatre/football game/cinema/wherever you wish and she won't write your name down in the diary naughty: so there are always like 7 or 8 people in the classroom.

I don't like logics since it has to be worked regullary and I'm a little lazy freak...and yeah,I hate to think,and you have to do it with logics.A LOT roftl:

wow, wished my teachers were like that :naughty: but we're a class of 16 so they see it from the moment that one person isn't there :thumbdown:

Haha... naughty: that reminds me of our music teacher.

Yeah, well - it's...logical, no? :roftl

It's a holiday here too :thumb_yello aww nice:wub2

Okay, I'll post pics!

Republic contest from Latin?? Really? shocked:

great! :punk:

Haha,right :punk: and I'll probably miss last two days of school next week-Thursday and Friday-since I'm preparing myself for Latin republic contest,which is on Sunday thumb_yello:

A Latin republic contest?? :shocked: good luck with that!

buttxd.jpg

das:

:wub2:

yeah sure:doh: :naughty:

oky doky =)

PDPdvd...:wub2

:wub2: the moment where he's like realizing how much people are actually there is soooo cute, his smile :wub2: (if you know what moment I mean :blush-anim-cl:)

Sorry, totally off-topic for this thread, but I just HAD to post this...

2h3zj7o.jpg

The most beautiful thing ever... wub2:

how can someone be so gorgeous and cute and... *faints*

:stretcher:

Sorry, totally off-topic for this thread, but I just HAD to post this...

2h3zj7o.jpg

The most beautiful thing ever... :wb2:

it's okay:naughty:

abso f***ing lutely :wub2::wub2::wub2:

look at that little-unprotected-baby-super-fragile-gentle arm:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

wow, wished my teachers were like that :naughty: but we're a class of 16 so they see it from the moment that one person isn't there :thumbdown:

Well,there's 25 of us,it's not too much either :thumbdown: and we are divided into halves in language classes,so you can't skip even then :sneaky2:

A Latin republic contest?? :shocked: good luck with that!

Thanx :thumb_yello:

:

how can someone be so gorgeous and cute and... *faints*

it's okay:

abso f***ing lutely :wub2:::

look at that little-unprotected-baby-super-fragile-gentle arm:-anim-cl:

*is dead*