so, what are you doing for comic releif? (red nose day), or the red nose day thread!!

so, its red nose day tomorrow, and what are you doing etc? also, what do you think of the saturdays song for comic releif (:puke:) and what nose/red nose merch you have this year!

heres the place for red nosed chat!

jo-brand-comic-relief-red-nose-2009-launch-04v9xH.jpg

82264%20-%20Dubble%20Fairtrade%20Milk%20Chocolate%20Mini%20Red%20Noses.jpgred_nose09_470_470x250.jpg

noses.jpg

rnd09_doing_something1.jpg

im spraying my hair brigh blue, wearing the red nose with the glasses, and the deely boppers!!!

enjoy! :biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what you're doing sounds great!:thumb_yello: I'm not in the UK so I can't really do anything because all my french friends won't have a clue what I'm up too!! I have a nose though: the one with the huge smile.

so, its red nose day tomorrow, and what are you doing etc? also, what do you think of the saturdays song for comic releif (:puke:) and what nose/red nose merch you have this year!

heres the place for red nosed chat!

jo-brand-comic-relief-red-nose-2009-launch-04v9xH.jpg

82264%20-%20Dubble%20Fairtrade%20Milk%20Chocolate%20Mini%20Red%20Noses.jpgred_nose09_470_470x250.jpg

noses.jpg

im spraying my hair brigh blue, wearing the red nose with the glasses, and the deely boppers!!!

enjoy!

hahaha gossshhh lol I think that this chat it's very good :naughty: haha well right now i don't have my nose red anyway i'm not a clown hahah

Wow what you're doing sounds great!:thumb_yello: I'm not in the UK so I can't really do anything because all my french friends won't have a clue what I'm up too!! I have a nose though: the one with the huge smile.

you should wear it tho!!! as they say, DO SOMETHING FUNNY FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahaha gossshhh lol I think that this chat it's very good :naughty: haha well right now i don't have my nose red anyway i'm not a clown hahah

Hhahaahahahahha lol

so, its red nose day tomorrow, and what are you doing etc? ......

enjoy! :biggrin2:

I don't live in the UK either, and I don't have a red nose, but I could wear red anyways, right? :biggrin2:

thats awesome! :D

Edited by England

I don't like in the UK either, and I don't have a red nose, but I could wear red anyways, right? :biggrin2:

I don't mind the UK! As long as Mika is there.:wink2:but red nose day is a pretty cool thing to do!

I don't mind the UK! As long as Mika is there.:wink2:but red nose day is a pretty cool thing to do!

ohh woops! sorry I spelled the last thing wrong....I meant I don't Live in the UK.....I love the Uk :blush-anim-cl:

ohh woops! sorry I spelled the last thing wrong....I meant I don't Live in the UK.....I love the Uk :blush-anim-cl:

Oh!! I was wondering...with you being England!!:naughty:Now I understand:thumb_yello:

i'm paying money to go to school in non uniform, i'm going in my green skinny jeans, a hoodie and my white converse :naughty:

its going to be fun, throwing sponges at teachers, buying cakes, tons of cool things!!

:kachinga:

i'm paying money to go to school in non uniform, i'm going in my green skinny jeans, a hoodie and my white converse :naughty:

its going to be fun, throwing sponges at teachers, buying cakes, tons of cool things!!

:kachinga:

sounds fun! :biggrin2:

ha!! sounds good to me! I would but I don't have any:sneaky2: me be jealous now.:roftl:

aww:thumbdown:

so what are you going to do tomorrow? :wink2:

yeah.

i threw them at my geography teacher but he caught them :sneaky2: and threw them back :sneaky2:

and i had a big wet mark on my leg where it hit me :roftl:

haha lol

we saw the singer in this vid- (mr whitlock) dancing to 'gaybar' at at a students v teachers quiz for red nose day, it was hilarious!!!!