• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya HK!

How's the verandah?

Wubley thanks !! :wub2:

Autumn is the bestest time of year here ... the ocean currents are at their warmest & the air is neither hot or cold ... just fresh !! :biggrin2:

Oh ... & U2 is on Rage atm ! a film clip in Morocco ??

Autumn is the bestest time of year here ... the ocean currents are at their warmest & the air is neither hot or cold ... just fresh !! :biggrin2:

*flops onto verandah*

Hi HK :hugvole:

*plumps up cushions* *re-fills bird seed for King Parrots* *watches them flock to Verandah*

G'morning Silv ... :cheerful_h4h:

Don't mind me - I shall just snooze here quietly for the day (night?)

Hope those parrots aren't too noisy :naughty:

Don't mind me - I shall just snooze here quietly for the day (night?)

Hope those parrots aren't too noisy :naughty:

You're welcome ... :wub2:

Naah ... just the gentle click sound of parrots nibbling on seeds ... :wink2:

G'night/morn Silv. ...

*draws bamboo blinds & tip toes away*

Working?

Patience is awesome (and I mean that, cause who else would have shiny undies???)

No tickets for tomorrow... I don't think they're coming to Orange any time soon... though if they did, I'd go...

:biggrin2: No. They played at the forum last week, and now they aren't touring australia for the next year.

Evening all Happy Friday. Hope we all have something nice planned for the weekend.

Oooh, on Sunday I'm counting voties for the referendum! Yay! :biggrin2:

I thought it was a corn. :blush-anim-cl:

But at least I didn't think the green leaves were a book. :naughty:

:lmfao: HOW? It is CLEARLY a banksia :teehee:

Me and my friend are going to all three Something with Numbers shows! Hooray for stalking!!!

She managed to get Thursday-Friday-Saturday off work, so we are going to Bunbury on Thursday, Mandurah on Friday and Perth on Saturday. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :biggrin2:

Bob Evans **18+** at The Fly By Night Club, Fremantle on 29/05/2009$33.50

Bob Evans **18+** at The Fly By Night Club, Fremantle on 29/05/2009$33.50

Something With Numbers **18+** at Prince of Wales Hotel Bunbury on 30/07/2009$27.75

Something With Numbers **18+** at Prince of Wales Hotel Bunbury on 30/07/2009$27.75

Something With Numbers **18+** at Players Bar on 31/07/2009$27.75

Something With Numbers **18+** at Players Bar on 31/07/2009$27.75

Something With Numbers **18+** at Amplifier Bar on 01/08/2009$27.75

Something With Numbers **18+** at Amplifier Bar on 01/08/2009$27.75

Delivery: Registered Post $4.95

Processing Surcharge $4.20

TOTAL PRICE AUD $242.65

Hahahahaha. Awesome! Btw, this is a really good site, if you ever need to buy tickets for something, check to see if they have them on oztix.com.au (they have a LOT), look how cheap the processing and delivery is, other sites charge like $4 processing and $5 delivery per ticket :shocked:

Edited by Oakie Doke

Hmm yeah.. They don't grow around here.

Wow, really? What, wow, that is strange. I always thought they just .. grew everywhere in Australia :shocked:

:naughty: They are pretty common ... :wink2:

Hi Gals !! :bye:

A few more concerts eh, Bianca ?? :naughty::teehee:

Yayness! i really should come visit one time in Autumn...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! That's Magnificent... it's the second single off the album...

What did you think?

Yayness! i really should come visit one time in Autumn...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! That's Magnificent... it's the second single off the album...

What did you think?

Sure !! :biggrin2:

I liked it !! Thought of you of course when I saw Adam ... :naughty::teehee:

Hopefully I can save enough for stalking Meeks and U2 and have some left over for a weekend or smth.. we can sort it out later...

It's an awesome film clip... I fell in love with it when i first saw it! Fez really is an interesting city...

And Adam looks very chickeny in that video... :das: Not that he doesn't any other time, but yeah... chickeny in that red shirt :das:

*daydreams*

Edited by nico_collard

Hopefully I can save enough for stalking Meeks and U2 and have some left over for a weekend or smth.. we can sort it out later...

It's an awesome film clip... I fell in love with it when i first saw it! Fez really is an interesting city...

And Adam looks very chickeny in that video... :das: Not that he doesn't any other time, but yeah... chickeny in that red shirt :das:

*daydreams*

Yeah ... it's only fuel really ... doesn't cost much to be here ... pot rice is pretty cheap to make :wink2: ... & the beach is free ! :biggrin2:

I love all things Moroccan ... art, fabric, tiles, architecture ... COLOUR !!! :cheerful_h4h:

Glad you think so ... hehe ... :chkn:

Yeah ... it's only fuel really ... doesn't cost much to be here ... pot rice is pretty cheap to make :wink2: ... & the beach is free ! :biggrin2:

I love all things Moroccan ... art, fabric, tiles, architecture ... COLOUR !!! :cheerful_h4h:

Glad you think so ... hehe ... :chkn:

Exactly! It'd be good to see you again... I haven't seen you since I was last on the verandah! Actually, the only time I was on the verandah!

Mmmmmmmmm... pot rice! I could live on that for while! And if you start mentioning pot rice, Melz will come out of hiding and want some!

It's really beautiful! It's on my list of countries to visit...

Course I think so! He is my hubby after all! :naughty: