The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Not laughing at you :naughty: But yes, it is a big place. It would take me, f.e. 11 hours to drive to Sydney if I drove non stop. But only around an hour to get to Melbourne. When Bec and I drove to HK's place 2 years back we had to stop overnight half way on the way there. And that's just talking about 2 states of Australia.

Airflights seem cheap enough though. If it look as if Mika's staying put in Sydney for a week then I might MIGHT fly up with my niece and have a mini holiday with her.

I don't recall if I gave you the tiger link or not, but yeah, it was $39 melburne to Sydney with Tiger.

And pssshhht, you live in the tiniest state of Australia (not counting act or tas :naughty:) I drove 14 hours in a day to Monkey Mia once and it's about a third ofn the way up the state :teehee:

I'm not getting it. Why is he announcing it NOW? Whats he doing? Promo?

I guess, I think :dunno:

You know, I was wondering about the phrasing of I'm coming to Aus rather than I'm going to Aus, but I just presumed it was one of Mika's gaffes when it comes to grammar etc.:naughty:

Possibly :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa.. how about that announcement my Aussie friends???!!:teehee: Hope he says what he's going to do down there and where he'll be and all that soon.. I'm excited for you guys... :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking... Mika is teasing his Aussie fans...he knows how badly you all want him there... I'm sure he'll announce something soon..If I were to go to Australia having to go across the world.. I'd stay for at least a week.. it'd be pointless otherwise :wink2: I'm seriously excited for you all.. it's been so long since he was there..:aah:

I'm thinking... Mika is teasing his Aussie fans...he knows how badly you all want him there... I'm sure he'll announce something soon..If I were to go to Australia having to go across the world.. I'd stay for at least a week.. it'd be pointless otherwise :wink2: I'm seriously excited for you all.. it's been so long since he was there..:aah:

Yes it's very long journey!:wink2:

This Mika/Australia thing has been on my mind a lot and can’t help thinking how helpful it would be if we at least know a little more about his intentions. How long will he stay? For what purpose is he there? Where in Australia?

Should it really be so impossible for this big and official fan club to be given a little information about this, it would mean so much?

Mods…can you have some kind of contact with the Mika people? John for example seems like a nice and helpful person?

If the mods were given information they could take decisions on what and how much to tell about it on the forum, and where, and I’m sure Mika would be safe and not risk to have a group of crazy fans crossing his path, if that is what he’s afraid of, but it would mean so much for all of you to be able to make plans (or not make plans right now)!

Maybe it’s naïve:teehee: but I would like to think that things like that would be what a fan club is about, or should be about!:wink2:

Hmmm, :hink1:. I guess we'll see then : naughty:. Tomorrow is not far away. And in Australia it almost is tomorrow. But is he in the US now? I haven't followed the forums : fisch:. Isnt it still yesterday in the US? (If he is in LA.)

He's in L.A.. atm. He'll be flying out from there. Maybe has already and landing here in 6 or so hours. Or, most likely landing here the next day in 30 or so hours from now. It'll be Monday for us.

Aaaaah .... let's just wait & see ... I hope it's good news : original:

I hope you're right. :huglove: I guess I got brought down by all the "don't get your hopes up", which for me felt more like "don't even bother caring" and put me in a bad mood after such a high streak.. Like I said - I feel bi-polar.

I don't recall if I gave you the tiger link or not, but yeah, it was $39 melburne to Sydney with Tiger.

And pssshhht, you live in the tiniest state of Australia (not counting act or tas : naughty:) I drove 14 hours in a day to Monkey Mia once and it's about a third ofn the way up the state : teehee:

Good price, and I could do that easily enough. I've decided to go with my plan if it happens to be a good one.. And Kobiiiii and I will love a holiday in Sydney regardless. I'll just do what I feel like when I feel like it.

besides, you all trust me to woo him to HK's verandah, right?

And pssshht to you too. Just because you have the biggest state. :naughty:

Whoa.. how about that announcement my Aussie friends???!!:teehee: Hope he says what he's going to do down there and where he'll be and all that soon.. I'm excited for you guys... :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

That's what I thought too. :wub2:

Yes it's very long journey!:wink2:

This Mika/Australia thing has been on my mind a lot and can’t help thinking how helpful it would be if we at least know a little more about his intentions. How long will he stay? For what purpose is he there? Where in Australia?

Should it really be so impossible for this big and official fan club to be given a little information about this, it would mean so much?

Mods…can you have some kind of contact with the Mika people? John for example seems like a nice and helpful person?

If the mods were given information they could take decisions on what and how much to tell about it on the forum, and where, and I’m sure Mika would be safe and not risk to have a group of crazy fans crossing his path, if that is what he’s afraid of, but it would mean so much for all of you to be able to make plans (or not make plans right now)!

Maybe it’s naïve:teehee: but I would like to think that things like that would be what a fan club is about, or should be about!:wink2:

It would be nice. :biggrin2:

I'm pretty sure other forums get more info, but then some other forums get less info. We're really in that middle ground when it comes to Mika.. Well, imo..

I TOTALLY trust you to woo him to my Verandah Kelz !! :das:

That is ... if you can find that pesky boy ... :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh ... & if you do, I wouldn't mind a quick call in advance ... you know, just to get the '70's pr0n room ready ... :lmfao:

:crybaby:

I TOTALLY trust you to woo him to my Verandah Kelz !! :das:

That is ... if you can find that pesky boy ... :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh ... & if you do, I wouldn't mind a quick call in advance ... you know, just to get the '70's pr0n room ready ... :lmfao:

:crybaby:

I'll find him :teehee: I have a gaydar. :pinkbow:

I'll call you as soon as the mission is complete and again when the eagle is ready to land. :thumb_yello:

I'll find him :teehee: I have a gaydar. :pinkbow:

I'll call you as soon as the mission is complete and again when the eagle is ready to land. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: roger that *cckkxxkkcccracklestaticccckkkxxxtt*

I'll 10/4 you good buddy with any news of the eagle *ccckkkxxxccracklestaticcckkxxtt* over :roftl:

I'll 10/4 you good buddy with any news of the eagle *ccckkkxxxccracklestaticcckkxxtt* over :roftl:

:lmfao:

Echo Echo Charlie Bravo *tttkkcccraccklstatcicccccsstt* Mike India Kilo Alpha has been captured *tttkkcccraccklstatcicccccsstt*

Echo Echo Charlie Bravo *tttkkcccraccklstatcicccccsstt* Mike India Kilo Alpha has been captured *tttkkcccraccklstatcicccccsstt*

:lmfao: :lmfao:!!!!

Why is my life so boring? I also want to go and search for popular people :crybaby: (and have someone I can tell that :crybaby:)

:lmfao: :lmfao:!!!!

Why is my life so boring? I also want to go and search for popular people :crybaby: (and have someone I can tell that :crybaby:)

*pats* I never stalk anyone in real life :naughty: Don't worry. I'm boring too. :roftl:

oh for sure... you like potato salad... how boring is that! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I'll unfollow you!! *shakes fist*

Potato salad is amazing. :wub2::naughty:

Congratulations to the WHOOP WHOOP country!:roftl:

:naughty: Woo!! Thanks!! I've changed my location.

I'll unfollow you!! *shakes fist*

Potato salad is amazing. :wub2::naughty:

:naughty: Woo!! Thanks!! I've changed my location.

Mmmmmm ... potato salad .... mmmmmmmm !!

WooHoo !!! So if you are in Whoop Whoop ... then I must Whoop Whoop Coastal ... & some are in Whoop Whoop City & some are in the back of Whoop Whoop ??!! :lmfao::aah::teehee:

Mmmmmm ... potato salad .... mmmmmmmm !!

WooHoo !!! So if you are in Whoop Whoop ... then I must Whoop Whoop Coastal ... & some are in Whoop Whoop City & some are in the back of Whoop Whoop ??!! :lmfao::aah::teehee:

And some are coming to do Whoop Whoop :das: *gets in line*

I think I'll be going on a Mika trip once I know more about the plan. If I do go on this Mika trip then I'll be reporting from my Private Twitter account.. I'll only allow friends to follow me.. I'll post more about that when/if the time comes.

My internet is soooo slow right now :naughty:

Anyway, I just watched "Where in the world is Osama bin Laden". It's by the guy who made Supersize Me. I liked it. I have decided I want to go to the Middle East. I really do. It's awesome there. I mean, there is a completely different culture and I want to go and experience it. I've always wanted to go to Egypt, and Morgan-guy went to Morrocco and it looks awesome there too. And when there was a bomb squad evacuating this square in Tel Aviv and Morgan-guy was going "oh my gosh, this is so scary" all I could think was "hey, my mum showed me pictures of her in that exact square, I so want to go to Israel". Middle East. That's my next goal. I'm going to look into it :biggrin2: I've already got that donkey vet thingy, I'm going to find some more, I really prefer the idea of just staying in one place rather than that touristy sight seeing thing.

My internet is soooo slow right now :naughty:

Anyway, I just watched "Where in the world is Osama bin Laden". It's by the guy who made Supersize Me. I liked it. I have decided I want to go to the Middle East. I really do. It's awesome there. I mean, there is a completely different culture and I want to go and experience it. I've always wanted to go to Egypt, and Morgan-guy went to Morrocco and it looks awesome there too. And when there was a bomb squad evacuating this square in Tel Aviv and Morgan-guy was going "oh my gosh, this is so scary" all I could think was "hey, my mum showed me pictures of her in that exact square, I so want to go to Israel". Middle East. That's my next goal. I'm going to look into it :biggrin2: I've already got that donkey vet thingy, I'm going to find some more, I really prefer the idea of just staying in one place rather than that touristy sight seeing thing.

If you survive it, then come to visit meeeeeeeeeeeeee. :pinkbow:

Whatever you expect, you can rely on Mika to do something different.

I suspect it is probably a media meeting, as he has done elsewhere. BUT this means that you get to see magazine/newspaper articles,and blogs - maybe even TV/radio. So there will be more Mika stuff around.:wub2:

Or maybe he was so won over by the petition he has decided to do a sight-seeing tour :naughty:

Or he's come to get that EP back off Kelzy :glasses3: