The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hi HK :bye: very humid today - hot and sticky - just about to water the garden as the sky is full of clouds :sneaky2: but it won't rain.

Lucky! I'm used to the humidity... Instead I'm stuck with freezing (imo :naughty:) 16*C

Dunno how I'll survive if I get this scholarship in Sydney I'm applying for! lol

Good Morning everyone ... hope friday is going well for you all TGIF :wink2:

Happy Friday!

Yeah, Fri was going well until my friend messaged me and told me we still have a Biology report due next term! Ha, I totally forgot about it! lol

10 days until my 17th! =D

OKD, at 1:30 in the morning, I was well and truly in bed! You should try it sometime:roftl:

Psh... sleep is so overrated...:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey EJ, come live in Canberra. Snow on the Brindabellas this morning:biggrin2:

And when you're 37, sleep is not overrated at all!

I'm not gonna get a chance to sleep in, as we have packing to do (I know, I know, why am I here? Well, I managed to sleep in till about 8:20am, and so I'm actually just catching up on here while eating breakfast).

Hey EJ, come live in Canberra. Snow on the Brindabellas this morning:biggrin2:

And when you're 37, sleep is not overrated at all!

I'm not gonna get a chance to sleep in, as we have packing to do (I know, I know, why am I here? Well, I managed to sleep in till about 8:20am, and so I'm actually just catching up on here while eating breakfast).

Snow is cooold! I remember going on a ski trip when I was about 7... my 4yo sister could ski better than I could. I preferred to eat the snow...lol

I suppose... I guess I've adapted to minimal sleep thanks to all the wonderful assessment I've been treated to recently...ha

Sorry I haven't been around lately. School has been really busy. Only three more days until the holidays! :groovy:

Any news about Tegan during the last few days?

Aren't you on holidays as of this afternoon? My kids are.

At 4pm in the afternoon, I was well and truly in bed! YOU should try it some time :pinkbow:

Been there, done that. It's called working night shift.

If I could manage it these days though, I would. But my kids kind of like being fed and it's handy to have socks that match etc etc, so it doesn't tend to happen.

OKD, did you particularly want recipe scans with pictures or just the recipes themselves? Cos I can type them out on my netbook, but if I want to use the scanner I need the other pc which hubby is using. Let me know either way.

Aren't you on holidays as of this afternoon? My kids are.

I wish.. I still have two major assessments to do this term (english and physics). Next week I have school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then holidays!!

Haha, today in English it was so funny and cute. We were all sitting there listening to the teacher (an old wise man with an awesome beard), and we were just about to get into groups to discuss something. Then just as he finished explaining he said "Be careful not to talk too loud, you might wake Lucy." And then everyone turned around and she was fast asleep. Aww. It was hilarious though, and the teacher has a great sense of humour, so he just thought it was funny as well. :roftl:

I wish.. I still have two major assessments to do this term (english and physics). Next week I have school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then holidays!!

Haha, today in English it was so funny and cute. We were all sitting there listening to the teacher (an old wise man with an awesome beard), and we were just about to get into groups to discuss something. Then just as he finished explaining he said "Be careful not to talk too loud, you might wake Lucy." And then everyone turned around and she was fast asleep. Aww. It was hilarious though, and the teacher has a great sense of humour, so he just thought it was funny as well. :roftl:

I've been on holidays all week! :boxed:

Do you go back on the 13th (which just so happens to be my bday, lucky me...), or have another week after that?

Aw, that's sweet. My English teacher hastles my friend because she always sorta falls asleep in class. Once she asked her if she was getting enough sleep. My friend was like, no offence Miss, but you have to keep me entertained... I then offered to conscientiously poke her every few minutes, or better yet, purchase one of those zappy dog collars, but no-one's taken up my offer...lol

Why do people keep telling me that?! I repeat. I'm 37. I NEED my sleep!!!

that was from a person who always hated going to bed :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

i've always been scared to miss something while sleeping.

but then again... i hate to get out of bed in the morning... go figure :aah:

Hello my darlings :wub2:....how are we all?

Any news on Teegs?

Big hugs and kisses to OKD & Kelzy for texting me updates....MUWAH!

:jawdrop:TAN !!!!! :shocked::huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

No new news on Teegs here today .... which I'm hoping is a good thing ... :wub2:

OKD, did you particularly want recipe scans with pictures or just the recipes themselves? Cos I can type them out on my netbook, but if I want to use the scanner I need the other pc which hubby is using. Let me know either way.

Hmm, ummm, well if it is obvious what it is supposed to look like then you can just type it :dunno:

hahahah! :lmfao:

Hello my darlings :wub2:....how are we all?

Any news on Teegs?

Big hugs and kisses to OKD & Kelzy for texting me updates....MUWAH!

TANYA! :fangurl:

So, I require everyone's advice. Ambrose requires everyone's advice. It is of vital importance. I took him to try on collars in the waiting room. All is explained here: http://biance.tumblr.com/

If you are ****ing lazy, basically - tell me which one you like and I shall buy it tomorrow :naughty:

So I've added a few more posts and I don't know how to link to one specific post, so just scroll down to the one with the pictures of Ambrose and the big bunch of writing. :original:

Hhhhmmm ... well, I'm partial to the diamante one myself ... :teehee:

:jawdrop:TAN !!!!! :shocked::huglove: :huglove:

No new news on Teegs here today .... which I'm hoping is a good thing ...

TANYA! :fangurl:

So, I require everyone's advice. Ambrose requires everyone's advice. It is of vital importance. I took him to try on collars in the waiting room. All is explained here: http://biance.tumblr.com/

If you are ****ing lazy, basically - tell me which one you like and I shall buy it tomorrow

*hugs the stuffings out of both of you* :wink2::huglove:

...and PURPLE....PURPLE.....PURPLE! :naughty:

Oh TANYA !!! You must not stay away from us for sooo looooong !!! :aah::wags_finger::tears:

How've ya' been anyway ?! :original:

I definitely won't be staying away for so long.....I'll be coming here to restore my sanity! Yes, you did read that correctly :naughty:

Things have been real rough but they pale in comparison to what Teegs is going through. I'm just happy to be back:thumb_yello:

How's about yourself? Whatcha been doing?

I definitely won't be staying away for so long.....I'll be coming here to restore my sanity! Yes, you did read that correctly :naughty:

Things have been real rough but they pale in comparison to what Teegs is going through. I'm just happy to be back:thumb_yello:

How's about yourself? Whatcha been doing?

Oh ... I'm sorry to hear you have been having a rough time :huglove:

I think things have been a bit tough all around lately ... :sneaky2:

And yes, compared to Teegs situation atm ... I'm very ok too ... just been sending her heaps of healing vibes ... :wub2:

Not been doing much new really ... have just been feeling pretty internal all year ... you know how it is ... :wink2:

I'm SO glad you are back with us !!! :cheerful_h4h: