The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I didnt know about the morning show interview but watched it online .... I so cant wait now :shocked: I was just jumping up and down everywhere :groupwave: only thing is when he does announce tickets and stuff whether me being in Cairns is gonna affect getting tickets :woot_jump:

I know what ya mean. Im in queensland too, so getting to the concerts will be a bit difficult! But, im gunna start saving up now and hopefully have enough for plane tickets by the time he comes :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I'm very happy about Mika coming here in November! I'm hoping that he does under 18 shows this time. And did everyone read his twitter? He has changed the album title! I'm sort of happy about that because I prefer it when artists don't use one of the song titles as the album title.. Which I'm hoping he has now done!

Today I, along with a few people in my music class, played at the Eisteddfod. We did 'Buses and Trains' (I was on keyboard) and we came first!

And we go to Melbourne to record tomorrow! I'm very excited! :biggrin2:

Congrats SD :clap:

Don't forget we want to hear this recording

Congrats SD :clap:

Don't forget we want to hear this recording

YES !! CONGRATULATIONS SD !! :dance_man::clap:

Hi Everybody !! :huglove::bye:

I too am excited about Mika in November ... but also kinda 'butterflies in the tummy-ish' ... :aah: 'Twill be great to meet those of you I've never met before too !! :biggrin2:

I'm sooo cashed down at the moment tho' ... :tears: *will be ok - will be ok - will be ok * :naughty:

YES !! CONGRATULATIONS SD !! :dance_man::clap:

Hi Everybody !! :huglove::bye:

I too am excited about Mika in November ... but also kinda 'butterflies in the tummy-ish' ... :aah: 'Twill be great to meet those of you I've never met before too !! :biggrin2:

I'm sooo cashed down at the moment tho' ... :tears: *will be ok - will be ok - will be ok * :naughty:

Me too, i have MAJOR butterflies! :teehee:

Im nervous too, that the tickets might all sell out before i get one! :shocked:

Fingers crossed :)

When do you all think tickets will go on sale (if he does stick to his word and come for one or two shows in November)?

Thankyou! But I didn't really do much, the vocalist made the song great!

I honestly have no idea at the moment SD ... :no: ... last time, (when he did actually play in Sydney ... I think it was under a month before the gig ... not sure tho' ... :dunno: ... but it wasn't very long ... :sneaky2:

But I don't think any of us should worry about missing out on tix. ... it's not like UK/Euro. re: his popularity here yet ... :wink2::thumb_yello:

OH ! SD you are far too modest ... :shun::wink2:

Hi ladies!

SD, I too want to hear your recording. Just think, in 10 years time I might be able to say "Hey, I knew her when!" OK, maybe it would actually be "Hey, I chatted to her on the internet when.":naughty:

:naughty: Aah ! But you may yet meet her at a Mika gig CD !! :teehee:

:naughty: Aah ! But you may yet meet her at a Mika gig CD !! :teehee:

True. That is true. I keep forgetting that SD actually doesn't live that far away from me. I persist in thinking she lives in South Australia. Which is where Armande lived.... And she hasn't been here for 18 months, so you'd think I would have sorted this out in my head by now, but no. I'm still a nut:naughty:

I honestly have no idea at the moment SD ... last time, (when he did actually play in Sydney ... I think it was under a month before the gig ... not sure tho' ... :dunno: ... but it wasn't very long ...

But I don't think any of us should worry about missing out on tix. ... it's not like UK/Euro. re: his popularity here yet ...

OH ! SD you are far too modest

Okay, thanks! I hope it's a bit sooner this time.

That's true.

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hi ladies!

SD, I too want to hear your recording. Just think, in 10 years time I might be able to say "Hey, I knew her when!" OK, maybe it would actually be "Hey, I chatted to her on the internet when."

Haha! I don't think you'll be saying that, but it would be nice! :naughty:

True. That is true. I keep forgetting that SD actually doesn't live that far away from me. I persist in thinking she lives in South Australia. Which is where Armande lived.... And she hasn't been here for 18 months, so you'd think I would have sorted this out in my head by now, but no. I'm still a nut:naughty:

Yep, I live on the NSW side of the NSW/Victoria border. Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW!

Okay, thanks! I hope it's a bit sooner this time.

That's true.

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Haha! I don't think you'll be saying that, but it would be nice! :naughty:

Yep, I live on the NSW side of the NSW/Victoria border. Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW! Albury, NSW!

If I think about it really hard, I remember where you live. It's just that my instinctive reaction when I picture where you are in Aus is South Australia. One day, I will get over this reaction:roftl:

If I think about it really hard, I remember where you live. It's just that my instinctive reaction when I picture where you are in Aus is South Australia. One day, I will get over this reaction:roftl:

Haha, okay!

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed. I should probably have an early night given that I'll be waking up at around 5am tomorrow. I'll log on tomorrow night when I get home to let you all know how it went in Melbourne!

Na-night! :wub2:

Haha, okay!

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed. I should probably have an early night given that I'll be waking up at around 5am tomorrow. I'll log on tomorrow night when I get home to let you all know how it went in Melbourne!

Night SD. Happy travels.

:naughty: Ha! Aww ... you have probably just cracked that one , CD ! :wink2:

Haha, okay!

Goodnight & Good luck for tomorrow SD ! :groovy::flowers2:

I too am strangely silent :fisch:

:sneaky2:

Hello everyone! I'm very happy about Mika coming here in November! I'm hoping that he does under 18 shows this time. And did everyone read his twitter? He has changed the album title! I'm sort of happy about that because I prefer it when artists don't use one of the song titles as the album title.. Which I'm hoping he has now done!

Today I, along with a few people in my music class, played at the Eisteddfod. We did 'Buses and Trains' (I was on keyboard) and we came first!

And we go to Melbourne to record tomorrow! I'm very excited!

I had no idea it was going to be called WAG, but I am glad also, I agree.

Well done!

Good luck!

Thanks! Haha, I'll try not to.

I'll help :thumb_yello:

Skipping Girl Vinegar are just about to go to Canberra, you should gooooooo CD! You would like it, honestly, everyone would like it, SGV are lovely.

I love living here, I have free neighbour hood internet to steal, I have fun with my friends everyday, and I only have the chance to use the internet for like 30 minutes every day because I'm kept so busy. Today we had a whole bunch of people over after school to eat Lucy's Special cake, I (and Rachel) went to netball and won 30 to 3, Davina made some nice potato and leek soup, during whose consumption we decided we needed to go and look for things to steal from verges RIGHT THEN, so then we went and tried to take a bbq, but it turned out to be too big so we went and got some drawers and wanted to take a table frame but it wouldn't fit and then someone came out of the house and said they'd drop it off for us tomorrow AND would bring a desk. We actually started making icecream but then forgot about it and it's still in the freezer now. The hot water which was slowly getting colder and colder because I never replied to the hot water company has finally reached ice cold shower levels and we decided something needed to be done, so we boiled water in all our pots and THREE kettles and took turns having baths. Lucy has practically all but moved in, one of the extra living rooms has the permanent name of "Lucy's Room". And yeah, it's awesome, I love it. And Ambrose can't get enough of the vet students fussing over him from all angles.

Oh, and you'll never guess what I found today while trying to tidy up my stuff.

I'll give you a hint - after I found them I started procrastinating the tidying by creating the greatest gig-ticket-collage ever with the frame from my high school graduation certificate.

I'll give you a hint - after I found them I started procrastinating the tidying by creating the greatest gig-ticket-collage ever with the frame from my high school graduation certificate.

No ****ing clue.

:fisch:

(Where?!?)

And we go to Melbourne to record tomorrow! I'm very excited! :biggrin2:

CONGRATS SD!!! That's great news .... I'm so nervous about the tix going on sale too close to the gig because of accomodation and my bf getting time off work but if he cant go i'll crash at my bro's place in Sydney for a nite or two ...

And, yay for Mika getting his boganess out.

Oh yes... It's something I don't have to teach him... what can I teach him instead?

only thing is when he does announce tickets and stuff whether me being in Cairns is gonna affect getting tickets

I doubt it... I wasn't affected when I bought a ticket to the Syd one...

YAY!!!

Hello everyone! I'm very happy about Mika coming here in November! I'm hoping that he does under 18 shows this time.

I hope for your sake (and anyone elses - who else is under 18 here?) that he doesn't... I'll live with going to an all ages show if you can come...

I too am excited about Mika in November ... but also kinda 'butterflies in the tummy-ish' ... 'Twill be great to meet those of you I've never met before too !!

I'm sooo cashed down at the moment tho' ... *will be ok - will be ok - will be ok *

Don't worry HK... this is where you say to Team Mika "I wonder who is on the guest list? :wink2: :fisch:"

Me too, i have MAJOR butterflies! Im nervous too, that the tickets might all sell out before i get one! Fingers crossed :)

Maybe they'll do presale... otherwise, we should find out when tickets go on sale and we should be able to figure out something, cause I would hate for any of you guys to miss out... I'm sure we'll all get there!

:lmfao:

Knew it...

CONGRATS SD!!! That's great news .... I'm so nervous about the tix going on sale too close to the gig because of accomodation and my bf getting time off work but if he cant go i'll crash at my bro's place in Sydney for a nite or two ...

I'm sure we'll find out something... I might ask Deb or Freddie if they know anything or if they can find out something...

Hey all :)

Just found another new interview with Mika on http://www.take40.com.au:

http://www.take40.com/artists/2997/mika/interviews?i=791.0.1

And also, take40.com has the info for the new WAG vid comp:

http://www.take40.com/artists/2997/mika/feature

Anyone entering??? :teehee:

Shiny! I'll copy those and add to the TV thread...

I'm not participating in the comp... I have a brain injury... you should, for sure!

I thought you were entering:dunno:

Shiny! I'll copy those and add to the TV thread...

I'm not participating in the comp... I have a brain injury... you should, for sure!

(Hows everything going Nic? :) )

Yep, im entering for sure!!! Already got a few ideas up my sleeve...........just gotta work on tidying up my room :naughty: Could take a while........:teehee:

Im off to bedskies......Nighty night!