The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Haha.. If I was Mika it would be more like 24 months. And don't expect me to tour Australia until I'm good and ready! :naughty:

Slacker :bleh:

Re: Pre sale ... 'they' have only been able to arrange for a couple of gigs ... I would rather go for pre-sale in the way that we did last time in Oz .. via the ticket seller ...

Good point...

I had forgotten about that...

For those who don't know, there was a special word that people were given that you had to enter when you bought the tiket on the presale day. If you didn't have the word, you couldn't buy presale...

Then again, Mika may have organised some sort of presale while he was here... who knows? :dunno: Not worth worrying about it at any rate...

Yeah. I couldn't resist a bit of film work! I also just got a new editor (Sony Vegas Pro v9), and so can't wait to try it out! =D

Shiny!

I just heard about Sam the koala :tears:

I know... it's very sad...

Heya! I looked up the competition details and it said this:

'The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.'

I think it means when he comes and does the next show in the country of the winner, you get to meet n greet Meeks at the end of the show. But how awesome would it be if you got to win your own live show in your home-town :mf_lustslow: That'd be frikkin awesome!!!

It'd be OMG THE BEST THING EVER to win, but i'd be so nervous and stutter and make an arse of myself in front of him :aah:

I reckon it'd be worth a try if those who arent interested in making your own video, try and work on a group video. Ya gotta be in it to win it i say!!! Plus we so need an aussie to be one of the winners :P

Don't worry... I'm sure you'd manage... I said very little to him... then again, I really didn't have much I wanted to say to him...

I'm very tempted to make a video... I might get the niece in and do it... :teehee:

I ever expected him to have the song available for us to download and use, but I've ripped the track from the video for use in the vid. I'll PM it to you if you want it. =]

I was going to suggest to sen to rip it...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that downloads / uploads part. Now everyone can se that I obviously suck at keeping the stuff I already downloaded in order, so that I had to download everythzing again and again :naughty:. I want to get rid of this. Who cares about the amount of up- and downloads?! :blink:

I hate that downloads / uploads part. Now everyone can se that I obviously suck at keeping the stuff I already downloaded in order, so that I had to download everythzing again and again :naughty:. I want to get rid of this. Who cares about the amount of up- and downloads?! :blink:

:mf_rosetinted: Perhaps it's part of a secret plan to start charging us for usage

Agree! I find it a little embarrassing, and I have no idea what I have downloaded!:teehee:

:mf_rosetinted: Perhaps it's part of a secret plan to start charging us for usage

:wink2:

The downloads are just the amount of stuff you've downloaded from the download section (like this Mika @ Popworld interview and so on). It's just disturbing to have it right there next to my post. Good to know that the server knows so well what I've done since I came here :sneaky2:.

No Aussies have posted at all :shocked:

Obviously all too busy doing their videos :naughty:

Something like that... :naughty:

Actually, I did start filming yesterday, with my 'blue screen'. The only problem with this is that my 10yo sister obviously didn't understand what I meant when I asked her if she could see any of the wall through the camera. So now I have to crop all my clips, or the editor will leave a nice grey border around all my chroma key shots...lol

The downloads are just the amount of stuff you've downloaded from the download section (like this Mika @ Popworld interview and so on). It's just disturbing to have it right there next to my post. Good to know that the server knows so well what I've done since I came here :sneaky2:.

Yeah, I know what you mean... I don't really remember downloading that much stuff...lol

Morning all

Or afternoon... :bye:

Something like that... :naughty:

Actually, I did start filming yesterday, with my 'blue screen'. The only problem with this is that my 10yo sister obviously didn't understand what I meant when I asked her if she could see any of the wall through the camera. So now I have to crop all my clips, or the editor will leave a nice grey border around all my chroma key shots...lol

:blink:

It'll work out perfectly well, I'm sure of that :cheerful_h4h:!

Yeah, I know what you mean... I don't really remember downloading that much stuff...lol

...and so far I havent seen anyone with a massive 36 downloads like me :crybaby:. I wonder what I did :crybaby:.

Or afternoon... :bye:

Morning :dunno::naughty:

Havent started my video yet.........been busy cleaning my room.......which i still havent quite finished yet :aah:

Mika's room wasnt cleaned, too! :blink:

Havent started my video yet.........been busy cleaning my room.......which i still havent quite finished yet :aah:

Me neither. That's why I've only filmed my BS work. =P

Aah - signs of life :naughty:

Yeah, we were all just temporarily stunned by the speed of the new server... :naughty:

:blink:

...and so far I havent seen anyone with a massive 36 downloads like me :crybaby:. I wonder what I did :crybaby:.

I do recall seeing someone before, when the upload/download thing first caught my eye... If it'll make you feel better, I'll go download a heap of stuff...lol

Hello Lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Sorry I've been a bit scarce again ... but it's that time of year where I'm starting to rehearse up a few short plays for Spring/Summer, so consequently less time for here in the evenings ... :blink:

Great to read over the last few days that some of you are making WAG vids. !! :groovy:

I hope you are all happy & well ! :wub2:

Get a wriggle on woman! :naughty:

Mika's room wasnt cleaned, too! :blink:

Maybe she has something in her floor that she doesn't want to broadcast... :dunno: