The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I don't see anything wrong with this sort of planning. I think it's a great idea. I like the flashing hearts idea, cos it seems traditional, but I also like the idea of us having our own Aussie MFC tradition.

I remember those badges from Sunny Monkey... I think I remember him saying something about it being a way for his wife to try and make some money!

I've seriously considered having a t-shirt or "shirt" shirt, with the MFC logo on it and my Mikamite number and my Oldling number and my Mother's Club number and any other group I've joined that I've been assigned a number in. Oh, and with my username on it.

Then again, I've also considered the fact that I try to preserve some anonymity on here and I don't know if I want to broadcast these things all around the place.

But YES!!! We should do something. Remember how we were planning to give Mika a goodie bag at one stage? Like a show bag? With Aussie lollies and biscuits etc in it.

*drifts off into remembering the long distant past, when this group was not so hardened and bitter and disappointed....*:teehee:

I'm soooooo going to make my own t-shirt for the concert......that'd be awesome!!! But i reckon everyone should show some sort of sign that their from the MFC.....at least then Mika will know who was part of the petition.

Omg im getting more and more excited the more we talk about it!!! :roftl:

Oh and this staurday i am filming for my WAG movie :biggrin2: I cant wait! Ive been wanting to start filming for agesss but havent had the time cos of work and family stuff...........but definitely this weekend!!! :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet!!! Can't wait to see the video!

Crap... I can't remember what I was going to say!!!

I rememeber... I'll get the MFC flag from whoever has the flag, and all the MFCers can sign it and we can wave it around it and stuff! and people can see where we are... I assume a few of us will be meeting up and going to the venue together...

If it actually happens of course!

Sweet!!! Can't wait to see the video!

Crap... I can't remember what I was going to say!!!

I rememeber... I'll get the MFC flag from whoever has the flag, and all the MFCers can sign it and we can wave it around it and stuff! and people can see where we are... I assume a few of us will be meeting up and going to the venue together...

If it actually happens of course!

Awesome, sounds great!!

***Keeps fingers crossed that the concert WILL happen*** !!!

Okies...

I personally think that the badges and flashing hearts are a great idea... and I like the idea of a little package as a group, and if people want to give Meeks something separate then that's okay...

Oooh HK... are you going to make up another farmyard necklace?

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!!

I remember making up a list of t shirt slogans that we could use when Mika came back... a lot couldn't be used cause of copyright, but the others maybe... I'll see if I can find them...

EDIT: Technically this is something RBSKY should organise cause she's world rep, but she's not on very often...

If possible, we should make one large order for the badges and for the hearts...

Please consider me in whatever you decide:thumb_yello: but let me know whether we're making our own shirts or what cause I might take my little girl with me. and what's the flash heart thing:dunno:?

I don't think they're doing it as much but we can do our own thing...

In 2007 people in Europe/UK decided that a good way to identify MFCers would be by wearing these flashing heart necklaces (which can only be ordered from the UK :sneaky2:)... I was wondering if people would be interested in wearing those, or by wearing something else that identifies us as MFCers...

Oh, and I will! It's just thowing ideas around at this stage, especially since we don't know when it'll be...

I think there was talk about doing a group pressie, with lots of different Aussie things in there, and also talk of getting MFC badges (I don't know where to get them, cause we don't have the MFC shop anymore)...

Edited by nico_collard

I was going to mention the flag but I forgot about it.

And having something that says I'm an Aussie MFC'er is not automatically going to mean I was part of the petition....:blush-anim-cl: (cos I was a slack bum and didn't do anything).

Mirelle, the t-shirt thing was just an idea I'd had for myself which Senyorita has decided she would like to do. I don't know that we're all making t-shirts....

Well, it's only a rumour so far.... Hubby heard on the radio that the Dixie Chicks were coming, and then there was something about Stevie Nicks and then Fleetwood Mac. He hasn't checked for confirmation on any of these yet, he just told me the rumour and I chose to spread it on here:biggrin2:

Thankyou SD, it was a great dream and so vivid. And so much fun! I haven't had fun like that in ages. I'm sure it's being a parent that does it.

I've heard about those rumours about Fleetwood Mac as well. They were in the same newspaper article that spoke about Paul McCartney coming next year. :biggrin2:

Haha, I love dreams. I have the strangest subconscious. :naughty:

I've heard about those rumours about Fleetwood Mac as well. They were in the same newspaper article that spoke about Paul McCartney coming next year. :biggrin2:

Haha, I love dreams. I have the strangest subconscious. :naughty:

Provided I enjoy it, I love dreams. I hate the nasty ones:thumbdown:

I was going to mention the flag but I forgot about it.

And having something that says I'm an Aussie MFC'er is not automatically going to mean I was part of the petition....:blush-anim-cl: (cos I was a slack bum and didn't do anything).

Mirelle, the t-shirt thing was just an idea I'd had for myself which Senyorita has decided she would like to do. I don't know that we're all making t-shirts....

I just remembered the flag... I'm such a slacker! :naughty:

I think as long as it says we're from MFC and we try and get more people to sign up for here, that's a good thing... Actually, I think DC started posting on here after he saw us, and we got a few to sign up... not that they're around or anything...

People can choos to do the t-shirts or not... I may do it, depends on how much money I have! I just want to get a good idea of who actually wants flashing hearts and/or MFC badges and I'll order...

Gosh it's nice to actually have other Aussies on at the same time to "chat" to. Seems like the old days! Where on earth is everyone anyway?

I imagine that there are quite a few studying but even so....

It's good!

I have no idea... I think there might be RL things going on... work... study... other stuff...

I know why RBSKY isn't here, but that's not something I should discuss on here...

I just remembered the flag... I'm such a slacker! :naughty:

I think as long as it says we're from MFC and we try and get more people to sign up for here, that's a good thing... Actually, I think DC started posting on here after he saw us, and we got a few to sign up... not that they're around or anything...

People can choos to do the t-shirts or not... I may do it, depends on how much money I have! I just want to get a good idea of who actually wants flashing hearts and/or MFC badges and I'll order...

It's good!

I have no idea... I think there might be RL things going on... work... study... other stuff...

I know why RBSKY isn't here, but that's not something I should discuss on here...

I'm interested in the flashing hearts.

Oh, while I think about it, do I have you on MSN?

EDIT: Technically this is something RBSKY should organise cause she's world rep, but she's not on very often...

Yeah, I seriously think you should take over as our rep considering you did the petition and are motivating everyone here. :dunno: No offence to RBSKY, but yeah, she's never really here..

And, the reason I came in here was to say: Teegs, Your MSN is spamming me again. You need to change your password, and secret question.. Update AVG or install it if you haven't got it.. and for good measure install SpyBot and run a scan..

I don't think they're doing it as much but we can do our own thing...

In 2007 people in Europe/UK decided that a good way to identify MFCers would be by wearing these flashing heart necklaces (which can only be ordered from the UK :sneaky2:)... I was wondering if people would be interested in wearing those, or by wearing something else that identifies us as MFCers...

Oh, and I will! It's just thowing ideas around at this stage, especially since we don't know when it'll be...

I think there was talk about doing a group pressie, with lots of different Aussie things in there, and also talk of getting MFC badges (I don't know where to get them, cause we don't have the MFC shop anymore)...

Sounds like a good idea ... keep us posted :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I seriously think you should take over as our rep considering you did the petition and are motivating everyone here. :dunno: No offence to RBSKY, but yeah, she's never really here..

MELZ!!!

Ahem...

Do you think so? I don't want to force RBSKY out, but you are right...

Well, seeing as you're here, what do you think about getting flashing hearts, badges, and maybe a package with some Aussie stuff in it for Meeks?

I personally think HK should make another necklace, but that's just me..

Gosh it's nice to actually have other Aussies on at the same time to "chat" to. Seems like the old days! Where on earth is everyone anyway?

I imagine that there are quite a few studying but even so....

I"m still up here in Cairns ... now that birthday season is over for a few weeks up here I can return to the business of saving up for Mika show vacation :thumb_yello: