Your most embarrassing moment

sexy Mika

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all hav that embarrassing moment. Whats yourz?.

Yes !! We all have !! I hope you are gonna manage this thread well 'sexy Mika' ?? :original:

uhmmmm i have tonnes.

I had to go to my cousins wedding with a rearranged date type guy, and we all had to enter in a funny way and i had to hold his tie and be all, ugh Anyways, he was like 10 years older than me and all my relatives were there.

Mzee !! I trust you to ...... :wub2::wink2:

uhmmmm i have tonnes.

I had to go to my cousins wedding with a rearranged date type guy, and we all had to enter in a funny way and i had to hold his tie and be all, ugh Anyways, he was like 10 years older than me and all my relatives were there.

:lmfao::lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
uhmmmm, today my co worker was upstairs and the cafe was empty and I started singing;

"IF I STRUCK A CORD WOULD YOU SING A SONG WITH ME?

IF I LEFT TOWN WOULD YOU LEAVE ALONG WITH ME--"

then, of couuuuuuuuuuurse, my boss walks in.

"...we can fly away to outer space, we can find a way to leave this place..."

I love that song. :wub2:

uhmmmm, today my co worker was upstairs and the cafe was empty and I started singing;

"IF I STRUCK A CORD WOULD YOU SING A SONG WITH ME?

IF I LEFT TOWN WOULD YOU LEAVE ALONG WITH ME--"

then, of couuuuuuuuuuurse, my boss walks in.

I can only imagine

I have way too many.

My most recent was when I went out to do transect sampling in mangroves last Thursday. Actually, I had two moments that day! lol

The first of which was when the back of my pants split. We were told to wear old clothing, cos mangroves are muddy. so I decided to wear my oldest pair of jeans, which were obviously getting a little worn, without my knowledge. lol

The second was whilst I was getting changed into clean clothes at the ferry terminal to go back to the mainland. I pulled out my clean pants, and found that my water bottle had leaked just in the wrong place. So I walked around the ferry terminal for a good 20 minutes looking like I'd wet myself.

The teacher looked at me strangely, so I was like, 'What? I have bladder problems!'

My friends nearly died laughing. So did I, for that matter. :naughty:

I remember when I was in 2nd grade, I started to sing "Barbie girl" with all my dance moves in front of all these 4th grade student. :blink: And then It was pretty normal for me.. :roftl:

I remember when I was in 2nd grade, I started to sing "Barbie girl" with all my dance moves in front of all these 4th grade student. :blink: And then It was pretty normal for me.. :roftl:

I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie world, or something like that. I used to luv that song. FOR SHAME:roftl:

I have way too many.

My most recent was when I went out to do transect sampling in mangroves last Thursday. Actually, I had two moments that day! lol

The first of which was when the back of my pants split. We were told to wear old clothing, cos mangroves are muddy. so I decided to wear my oldest pair of jeans, which were obviously getting a little worn, without my knowledge. lol

My mum was out once, she bent over AND her pants split, she had to cover herself with her jumper:lmao: I came home from school and shes showing me her ripped trousers, it was so funny.

Something happened to me 2day. In my school diary I hav the names of my teachers and stuff and I wrote down Mr Harris (Group Tutor)=Babe, Mr Holden (Year Head)= Hes a babe and my friends Shannon and Amy snatched it out my hands and showed it to them:punk: Mr Harris told everyone at reg.

I already gave Mr Holden a cupcake for Valentines day so he already knew but I just got him to start talking to me again:roftl: