2008- Mention in 'Chartifacts'

bonzaboy

So I was cleaning up my hard disk the other day, and I found a screenshot that I'd taken last year of the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) chart website, just after Big Girl had been released. The ARIA chart website has a section called 'Chartifacts', which pretty much just discusses the chart for the week. I took a screenshot of it, because I knew that it would be gone by next week, but never actually posted it. So, since we're all pretty Mika deprived at the moment, I though I'd post this one up for you guys. =]

Original screenshot-

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/bonzaboy/Blog%20pics/ARIAscreenshot.jpg

Text-

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL) - Mika

24 year old Mika made his debut last year with his hit single Grace Kelly (No.2 Apr. '07). Since then Mika has gone on to release three more hits including this week's debut, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). Previous releases include Love Today (No. 3, Aug.'07) and Happy Ending (No.7 Dec. '07). All of which are taken from Mika's debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion. Mika recently won a BRIT Award for Best Breakthrough Act and has also taken home three World Music Awards for Best Selling New Artist, Best Selling Male Pop/Rock Artist and Best Selling British Artist. These are all outstanding accolades for the short career Mika has enjoyed so far.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was cleaning up my hard disk the other day, and I found a screenshot that I'd taken last year of the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) chart website, just after Big Girl had been released. The ARIA chart website has a section called 'Chartifacts', which pretty much just discusses the chart for the week. I took a screenshot of it, because I knew that it would be gone by next week, but never actually posted it. So, since we're all pretty Mika deprived at the moment, I though I'd post this one up for you guys. =]

Original screenshot-

Text-

24 year old Mika made his debut last year with his hit single Grace Kelly (No.2 Apr. '07). Since then Mika has gone on to release three more hits including this week's debut, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). Previous releases include Love Today (No. 3, Aug.'07) and Happy Ending (No.7 Dec. '07). All of which are taken from Mika's debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion. Mika recently won a BRIT Award for Best Breakthrough Act and has also taken home three World Music Awards for Best Selling New Artist, Best Selling Male Pop/Rock Artist and Best Selling British Artist. These are all outstanding accolades for the short career Mika has enjoyed so far.

thank you :wink2::flowers2:

Original screenshot-

Text-

That's brilliant, and a great reminder of Mika's illustrious career so far!

Original screenshot-

Text-

t4p:thumb_yello:

Original screenshot-

Text-

Thanks EJ, never seen it before.