Wanna hear me?

Eglė

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Dearest God!!! You speak Irish! :eek: I sooo eagered to learn this language when I was younger' date=' because it sounded so mystical and rare, and cool... :biggrin2: Oh my, and it really does.

And your voice is very pleasant. ;)[/quote']

:roftl: loooove your reaction!!!

:blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you're interested in Irish! We had to learn it all though school, but unfortunately it still seems to be dying....... It's funny, we start learning it when we're 4 ot 5 years old, but onl years later do we realise what a strange language it is...for example, the verb comes first!

I really like your voice too!

Wow Irish sounds so cool :shocked:

Nice one Neeve!

haha glad you like it! I enjoyed your Portuguese! And you have a great accent in English!

:roftl: loooove your reaction!!!

:blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you're interested in Irish! We had to learn it all though school, but unfortunately it still seems to be dying....... It's funny, we start learning it when we're 4 ot 5 years old, but onl years later do we realise what a strange language it is...for example, the verb comes first!

I really like your voice too!

haha glad you like it! I enjoyed your Portuguese! And you have a great accent in English!

Thanks!:biggrin2:

Hmm not sure about that though haha:roftl:

thanks! :D

well I found a mic but I'm not sure how you use it:blink:

is there a program thing I have to have on the computer? to record audio?

You're welcome!

Well I use one that comes with the windows software, and it's called just that, audio recorder. See if you can find it:wink2:

Nice idea, I think I'll record something with my mp3 tonight, and upload tomorrow or so. :wink2: I'm gonna talk english like I always talk english when I talk english, and with a really creepy voice I always use when I'm upset. My voice gets higher at the end of a sentence. Really creepy. But you'll see that.. :roftl:

Nice idea, I think I'll record something with my mp3 tonight, and upload tomorrow or so. :wink2: I'm gonna talk english like I always talk english when I talk english, and with a really creepy voice I always use when I'm upset. My voice gets higher at the end of a sentence. Really creepy. But you'll see that.. :roftl:

Oh come on! :wink2: Each of us has a unique voice and even though we might find it funny, creepy, silly etc., it is perfect, afterall. :thumb_yello:

Why upset, btw? :blink:

awwwwwh :blush-anim-cl: Isa you gotta do it too so I can hear you again!!

I will do it ASAp. and will post is ASAP too. But my internet is working a lil bit slow, so I can do it now.......

Oh come on! :wink2: Each of us has a unique voice and even though we might find it funny' date=' creepy, silly etc., it is perfect, afterall. :thumb_yello:

Why upset, btw? :blink:[/quote']

Well.. It really sounded weird. I tried it three times yesterday, but I didn't know what to say. :roftl:

Well, when I'm upset about something, I talk very weird, my voice goes up at the end of a sentence. :roftl:

Oh I love your brittish accent!:

thanks:blush-anim-cl: mine is hullensian (i'm from Hull (which is in humberside/yorkshire) yet my accent "travels" So I don't always sound like that lol

sometimes i sound spanish sometimes puerto rican sometimes a bit australian sometimes geordie sometimes irish sometimes mancunian it varies lol

once I freaked out an old friend of mine when we 1st became friends & I was talking to him & my accent changed 5 times in one sentence lmfao :lol3: he really found it weird!!! hahahha:naughty::roftl:

thanks:blush-anim-cl: mine is hullensian (i'm from Hull (which is in humberside/yorkshire) yet my accent "travels" So I don't always sound like that lol

sometimes i sound spanish sometimes puerto rican sometimes a bit australian sometimes geordie sometimes irish sometimes mancunian it varies lol

once I freaked out an old friend of mine when we 1st became friends & I was talking to him & my accent changed 5 times in one sentence lmfao :lol3: he really found it weird!!! hahahha:naughty::roftl:

Oh god hahaha:lmfao:

Well... I don't know what to say when doing the thing..

just say hello then what your name is & then maybe explain your user name on here to us (why you chose it what it means etc) then say where you're from, a bit about liking Mika such as a fave song or video or maybe something about a gig you attended (if you've seen him live that is) or that you'd love to see him live one day if you haven't, maybe tell us a few of your other favourite singers/bands stuff like that

I know i was stuck but when i sat down & thought about it i came up with what to say just took a bit of thinking

listen to everybody else's sound clips to get an idea maybe use some of their "ideas" or something!:wink2::thumb_yello::punk: