Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan :wub2: whoops, wrong thread...:naughty:

Oh wait?... There isn't a thread for Dan... yet.... right?

I don't know .. I thought there would be one right away (you know, with him being very cute and nice and all :teehee:) but I still haven't seen it, so I guess there's no thread :shocked:

I don't know .. I thought there would be one right away (you know, with him being very cute and nice and all :teehee:) but I still haven't seen it, so I guess there's no thread :shocked:

Omg... Do you think we should do something about that?:shocked:

Dan :wub2: whoops, wrong thread...:naughty:

Oh wait?... There isn't a thread for Dan... yet.... right?

There should be, because he's gorgeous :mf_lustslow: There might be a thread for him, I'm not sure. But he's really good.

:aah: I don't think there's enough interest...

OT: One of my favorites, again for very obvious reasons :mf_rosetinted:

Mikadusseldorf093.jpg

Then you just do it on your own :mf_rosetinted: Like I do with the AT-thread .. every now and then someone passes by to talk a bit .. but most of the time I'm just talking to myself :roftl:

I can't compete with that .. so I'll just wait with posting what I still have untill tomorrow or so .. :roftl:

Droopsy & Tiibet (and everyone else that's lurking :bleh:), I have a serious question .. I know I'm not supposed to do this, but just for this once ..

How old do you think these guys are?

1806092.jpg

And yes, I'm very serious :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hi Droopsy and Tiibet :bye:

Hello! :bye:

There should be, because he's gorgeous :mf_lustslow: There might be a thread for him, I'm not sure. But he's really good.

Hmm there's another fan:D

Then you just do it on your own :mf_rosetinted: Like I do with the AT-thread .. every now and then someone passes by to talk a bit .. but most of the time I'm just talking to myself :roftl:

Sounds lovely :naughty:

Droopsy & Tiibet (and everyone else that's lurking :bleh:), I have a serious question .. I know I'm not supposed to do this, but just for this once ..

How old do you think these guys are?

1806092.jpg

And yes, I'm very serious :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

The one on the left with the scarf looks the oldest, the one on the right the youngest. I'm guessing the one on the right... Oh I dunno, 19?

The one in the middle 22ish? And the one on the left, oh another guess 24? :naughty:

I've not just gone and found it either

Nope ... wouldn't do that :mf_rosetinted:

omg!! i don't even know how to comment this scene!!! :aah::naughty:

I still think this thread is not good for me :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: i'm afraid that it isn't good for anyone... but be brave, join the club and have heartattacks all together!! :roftl:

good evening girls! amazing pics as always!!! :wub2:

omg!! i don't even know how to comment this scene!!! :aah::naughty:

:roftl: i'm afraid that it isn't good for anyone... but be brave' date=' join the club and have heartattacks all together!! :roftl:

good evening girls! amazing pics as always!!! :wub2:[/quote']

Better if you just don't .... :roftl:

Hi :bye:

The one on the left with the scarf looks the oldest, the one on the right the youngest. I'm guessing the one on the right... Oh I dunno, 19?

The one in the middle 22ish? And the one on the left, oh another guess 24? :naughty:

You see Keti? The right guy's perfect for you :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Good,:thumb_yello: I'm trying to stay awake until the MuchMusicAwards start... Good luck droopsy :mf_rosetinted: How are u?

btw I love that pic :wub2:

When is it actually? In couple of hours? I won't be awake at that time for sure :aah:

Good luck indeed:naughty:

I'm fine, a bit sleepy though:thumb_yello: