What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to decide what I want to do with my life because everyone keeps asking me now that I'm a senior.

:naughty:

Don't you hate that question?! :aah:

I get so angry when people ask. Not that I don't know, I just don't like that question. It's kind of embarrassing :dunno:

Don't you hate that question?! :aah:

I get so angry when people ask. Not that I don't know, I just don't like that question. It's kind of embarrassing :dunno:

. . . WHY? :aah: Cause you have no clue what you want to do with the rest of your life? Just tell them your life's goal is to be a Mika Groupie . . . and then follow your dreams :teehee:

. . . WHY? :aah: Cause you have no clue what you want to do with the rest of your life? Just tell them your life's goal is to be a Mika Groupie . . . and then follow your dreams :teehee:

No, I know what I want to do. I just hate telling people because I know what they'll think. :sneaky2:

No, I know what I want to do. I just hate telling people because I know what they'll think. :sneaky2:

aaawww I totally support your decision to be a stripper :huglove:

. . . kidding - of course!

I mean unless that is what you want to do :naughty:

Yeah, feel the same way sometimes. I have always wanted to be a writer, but everyone says that I need to be more realistic because getting a book published isn't a "stable goal." :sneaky2: I'm considering other stuff too though.

aaawww I totally support your decision to be a stripper :huglove:

. . . kidding - of course!

I mean unless that is what you want to do :naughty:

Ah, if only I had the body :fangurl:

:roftl:

No, not a stripper. I'm glad you would support me though :pinkbow:

I want to do what Mika's doing. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, feel the same way sometimes. I have always wanted to be a writer, but everyone says that I need to be more realistic because getting a book published isn't a "stable goal." :sneaky2: I'm considering other stuff too though.

You should be a writer. Maybe not full-time, but if you want to write, I say do it :thumb_yello: