What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

I like a lot of the old horror movies :aah: The riduculous ones where you can see the space ships in strings :naughty:

But I really hate modern day horror films. They don't have the entertainment value that the old ones used to. They're thoughtless and based all on sex and gore. No concerntration on story.

Exactly! It's all about 'what special effect can I use next?' these days. No story.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard im good at doing that..reading minds and such.

lol

so, besides school, hows life?

Mad skillz yo. :cool:

Actually, not too bad. School (work) is the thing I hate so much. :sneaky2: But all the new people and friends and things I've been doing are fun. :)

Mad skillz yo. :cool:

Actually, not too bad. School (work) is the thing I hate so much. :sneaky2: But all the new people and friends and things I've been doing are fun. :)

well im glad about the new friends are fun, and the things youve been doing!

my motto: screw schoool. :]

haha not really, but when it stresses me out, i need to get somewhere else.. like you w/ MFC for instance.lol

well im glad about the new friends are fun, and the things youve been doing!

my motto: screw schoool. :]

haha not really, but when it stresses me out, i need to get somewhere else.. like you w/ MFC for instance.lol

Thanks!

Ha, that's it. But it stresses me out too much. It's the source of all my stress actually. So...there's so much escaping to do. :mf_rosetinted::teehee: