Susan Boyle

lillibet

Susan Boyle to sing in Scotland on Monday

By MEERA SELVA, Associated Press Writer

Mon Jun 15, 8:49 am ET

LONDON – Singing sensation Susan Boyle will rejoin the "Britain's Got Talent" live tour on Monday, her spokeswoman said.

The spokeswoman said the 48-year-old Scottish singer took a break Sunday, but is scheduled to perform in Glasgow on Monday night.

"She had one rest day, but she will be back on stage tonight," she said, adding that she expected Boyle to take part in the rest of the tour, which runs until early July. The spokeswoman spoke anonymously in line with company policy.

Boyle, whose first appearance on the TV talent show generated had millions of YouTube hits and compliments from around the world, had been hospitalized a few weeks ago for exhaustion after finishing second in the competition.

The church volunteer was due on stage for a matinee and evening show at the Manchester Evening News Arena on Sunday, but did not perform.

She received standing ovations at the tour's previous shows in Birmingham and Sheffield.

susan-boyle-youtube-videos.jpg

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2009/susan-boyle-memories-live-on-youtube/

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Susan Boyle was incredible last night I have never heard a reaction like it." The 16th from Stephen Mulherns :drool: (britains got more talent) twitter...

I was surprised when i heard her. Was the last thing i expected!!!! A few surprsed me... But most her, a male singer who looks like a rock dude and a female dancer who... lets just say surprised all too i bet. Was easy to see especially Simon! :roftl:

The female dancer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQS9Fci4SY

The male singer:

Edited by Dark Angel

• 13 years later...
On 4/18/2009 at 6:43 PM, lillibet said:

She really showed people that night to never judge someone based on their appearance or age