True Blood thread

Emily B

Spoiler alert!:wink2:

I've just watched episode 6 and there was a lot of blood!:shocked:

Can Bill actually die? Doesn't he have to be exposed to the sun for that? How does a vampire die?

Bill can't die like that. Did you see how Godric died? They have to be exposed to the sun or they can be staked like Bill has done to a couple of vamps. Some people in Bon Temps burned three vampires during the first season. I guess it happened at daytime and they exposed to the sun as well. Otherwise I think Lorena would have died as well when Bill set her on fire. :wink2:

Sienna, I have a question for you: How do you say "shut the f*ck up, child" in Swedish? I need this information for my next story. Thanks! :naughty:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill can't die like that. Did you see how Godric died? They have to be exposed to the sun or they can be staked like Bill has done to a couple of vamps. Some people in Bon Temps burned three vampires during the first season. I guess it happened at daytime and they exposed to the sun as well. Otherwise I think Lorena would have died as well when Bill set her on fire. :wink2:

Sienna, I have a question for you: How do you say "shut the f*ck up, child" in Swedish? I need this information for my next story. Thanks! :naughty:

Ah that's a relief!:doh:

But of course...they can't kill off the leading actor at the beginning of the season!:roftl:

Made me think of Torchwood where they killed off three of the five leading actors in the end...and now there are words of a continue!:teehee:

Shut the **** up...I would say: Håll käften, (jävla) unge!

Thanks! That's a good one. :biggrin2: You'll see Erik say it next week on...

page1ym.jpg

A little spoiler for the next episode 'I See a Lot of Dead People'.

Will is still missing. Jessika hasn't come home from the woods, so Sookeh needs to search Will on her own, as her BFF Lara is not willing to help. Sookeh travels to Screamport to meet Erik Normansson, the vampire sheriff of Area Five, at his club Fangtastic. She wants to ask Erik if he knows anything about Will's whereabouts. But Fangtastic really is not the right place for a lonely human girl...

As to what happens next on True Blood... Here's a trailer for the next episode:

Looks like Bill almost drains Sookie and her blood protects him out in the sunlight. :shocked:

OMG! That was hii-larious! I must share that on Facebook if you don't mind.

Go for it!!!

The show continues. Don't you just looove cliffhangers?

page6q.jpg

page7lm.jpg

page8e.jpg

page9e.jpg

page10n.jpg

FFS ... I knew I recognised him ... I've been watching True Blood as my brother has it on DVD ... has both seasons ... I'm half way through Season One ... enjoying it ... but that has been bugging me ever since I saw Jason - where I'd seen him before .... Mystery finally revealed - I used to watch Home and Away .... alot

Yep, sure is Vinnie!

The only reason I know that is cause he's Aussie... not cause I watch Home and Away a lot or anything :fisch:

Sienna, I have a question for you: How do you say "shut the f*ck up, child" in Swedish? I need this information for my next story. Thanks!

:lmfao: Can't wait to see the next ep!

Shut the **** up...I would say: Håll käften, (jävla) unge!

:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
*waits for the two episodes*

Speaking of waiting... my sister is burning a disc with the episodes of true blood I'm missing...

I'm waiting too!:biggrin2:

Going to see season 3 episode 8 tonight!:pbjt:

Bless your sister!:wub2:

I watched that episode today. It was most certainly interesting. The show just keeps getting better and better! :thumb_yello:

Which is why I'm highly inspired to do my dolly show... :naughty: Next episode comes tomorrow.

Here's a sneak peak to the club Fangtastic:

ad_2.jpg

Erik (Axl Strand) and his 'child', Kat (Verona Travers), are looking extra juicy on the set of The Sookeh Smackhouse Picture Show.

I read the first book within just four days! I've never read a book so fast. I'm now reading the second book. :biggrin2:

Edited by Marianne84

Here comes The Sookeh Smackhouse Picture Show again, with its second episode 'I See a Lot of Dead People'. I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy making it!

The first episode is on my Flickr page:

This is heavily influenced by the TV show True Blood, but I'm adding my own elements into it as well. The story starts where the first season of True Blood ended, but the past and certainly the future may be a bit different on my show. So far I've picked things from seasons two and three.

Rated 15 for swearing and adult themes.

page1ww.jpg

page2b.jpg

page3k.jpg

page4c.jpg

page5kf.jpg

page6m.jpg

page7m.jpg

page8da.jpg

page9v.jpg

page10b.jpg

page11p.jpg

page12kr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! :biggrin2:

Guess what??? I bought a platinum ticket for the True Blood convention coming up in September!!! :woot_jump:

I get to hang out with the actors (and author) at a cocktail party, at breakfast, and at the convention, and I get all my pictures and autographs included in the price, and I get to sit at the front! :biggrin2:

BUMP! :biggrin2:

Guess what??? I bought a platinum ticket for the True Blood convention coming up in September!!! :woot_jump:

I get to hang out with the actors (and author) at a cocktail party, at breakfast, and at the convention, and I get all my pictures and autographs included in the price, and I get to sit at the front! :biggrin2:

Oh wow, that sounds fantastic!:thumb_yello:

I'm really happy for you, have fun!:wub2:

Ah, I can't see it either! I'm going to make a doll version of the original cover picture - without the blood though. :mf_rosetinted: I'm a little behind with my doll story, but the third episode will hopefully be up tonight.

Nico_collard, that sounds too good to be true! Have fun at the convention! May I ask how much you paid for your ticket? :teehee:

Ah, I can't see it either! I'm going to make a doll version of the original cover picture - without the blood though. :mf_rosetinted: I'm a little behind with my doll story, but the third episode will hopefully be up tonight.

Nico_collard, that sounds too good to be true! Have fun at the convention! May I ask how much you paid for your ticket? :teehee:

Oooh shiny!

I paid a lot of money... $950 AUD (665.75 euro)

Anna is one of those people who look better brunette. :)

anna-paquin-star-of-true-blood.jpg

Definitely... When I hear her talk in her normal accent, it sounds so weird.. I'm so used to hearing her with an American accent that when she sounds like a kiwi it's so weird!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I went to the True Blood convention yesterday, and it was soooooo much fun! I'll tell you more about it later, but you can see my pics on Facebook (if you don't have me, search for Tegan Townsend - I have a pic of me and Sam Trammell as the display pic)...