True Blood thread

Emily B

Hey guys, I went to the True Blood convention yesterday, and it was soooooo much fun! I'll tell you more about it later, but you can see my pics on Facebook (if you don't have me, search for Tegan Townsend - I have a pic of me and Sam Trammell as the display pic)...

That's awesome, looking forward to hear all about it!:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I totally forgot to tell everyone how the True Blood con was last year... ooops!

Actually, I came in here to mention that there's another True Blood con on in Sydney and Melbourne this year (ans as much as I'd like to meet Sam Trammell again, I can't afford it)... They're getting Sam Trammell (Sam), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), Joe Manganiello (Alcide), and hopefully they're getting someone else (if they get Alexander Skarsgard then I'll be soooooo pissed!)...

I totally forgot to tell everyone how the True Blood con was last year... ooops!

Actually, I came in here to mention that there's another True Blood con on in Sydney and Melbourne this year (ans as much as I'd like to meet Sam Trammell again, I can't afford it)... They're getting Sam Trammell (Sam), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), Joe Manganiello (Alcide), and hopefully they're getting someone else (if they get Alexander Skarsgard then I'll be soooooo pissed!)...

:wub2:

why don't they have that here in Belgium :aah:

btw, you've met quite a few actors already, haven't you?

didn't you had a pic with ian somerhalder too?:wub2: Not jealous :mf_rosetinted:

Just watched the first episode of s4, and I must say, I need to constantly remind myself that a year has passed in the mean while, since well, I finished s3 yesterday :mf_rosetinted: and I'm not sure, maybe it's because I watch them so fast after one another, but I think that "one year has passed" thingy isn't really feeling natural, you know. it feels a bit too forced atm. It'll probably get better though. I hope :aah:

And I know that I'm supposed to be all over Bill during the first/second season, and then all over Eric during second/third. But I'm not :aah:

I basically just went from Lafayette to Alcide. You just got to love Lafayette, the way he says "bitch" is just so naaahce :lmfao: he makes it sound classy :naughty:

and Alcide is just a very very cool werewolf! Love him!

I've seen The vampire diaries and don't like the werewolves there, I've seen Twilight, hate the werewolves there (hate the sparkly vampires too though, just hate everything there :roftl:) But you know, I find that True Blood has finally given us a decent werewolf, the way they should be! :naughty:

Just watched the first episode of s4, and I must say, I need to constantly remind myself that a year has passed in the mean while, since well, I finished s3 yesterday :mf_rosetinted: and I'm not sure, maybe it's because I watch them so fast after one another, but I think that "one year has passed" thingy isn't really feeling natural, you know. it feels a bit too forced atm. It'll probably get better though. I hope :aah:

And I know that I'm supposed to be all over Bill during the first/second season, and then all over Eric during second/third. But I'm not :aah:

I basically just went from Lafayette to Alcide. You just got to love Lafayette, the way he says "bitch" is just so naaahce :lmfao: he makes it sound classy :naughty:

and Alcide is just a very very cool werewolf! Love him!

I've seen The vampire diaries and don't like the werewolves there, I've seen Twilight, hate the werewolves there (hate the sparkly vampires too though, just hate everything there :roftl:) But you know, I find that True Blood has finally given us a decent werewolf, the way they should be! :naughty:

I'm not so happy about the 4th season either.:naughty:

It's just more and more strange characters involved, it's starts getting hard to keep them apart!:teehee:

I liked Eric when he was all soft and nice though. It was fun when he stood in the water and yelled "krokodiler" in Swedish!:roftl:

It's just more and more strange characters involved, it's starts getting hard to keep them apart!:teehee:

I liked Eric when he was all soft and nice though. It was fun when he stood in the water and yelled "krokodiler" in Swedish!:roftl:

lol yeah, did not see that episode yet, but couldn't help to go check out that scene on youtube :lmfao: the krokodiller part was hilarious! :roftl:

why don't they have that here in Belgium :aah:

btw, you've met quite a few actors already, haven't you?

didn't you had a pic with ian somerhalder too?:wub2: Not jealous :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it's all down to people who are willing to fork out thousands of dollars to bring an actor to a country...

Yeah, I've met quite a few, I have all the pics on my wall at work...

And yep, met Ian last year... the man is sex on legs! :swoon:

Just watched the first episode of s4, and I must say, I need to constantly remind myself that a year has passed in the mean while, since well, I finished s3 yesterday and I'm not sure, maybe it's because I watch them so fast after one another, but I think that "one year has passed" thingy isn't really feeling natural, you know. it feels a bit too forced atm. It'll probably get better though. I hope...

I basically just went from Lafayette to Alcide. You just got to love Lafayette, the way he says "bitch" is just so naaahce :lmfao: he makes it sound classy... and Alcide is just a very very cool werewolf! Love him!

I've never been a great fan of Bill. though I always liked Eric...

I LOVE Lafayette! He is hilarious! I love the fact that the writers kept Lafayette in the show, his character dies near the start of book two. And Alcide is so very pretty... I love that he's a real werewolf!

The wolves in Twilight aren't werewolves, they're shapeshifters. When the twihards call them werewolves it really irritates me (I'm not getting cranky at you, but when you mentioned the wolves in Twilight, it made me think of how they're technically not werewolves). They're just like Sirius Black in Harry Potter... a shapeshifter.

I don't mind season 4 so far, I've just finished watching episode 6... amnesia Eris is awesome though (and I liked when he yelled krokodiler as well :blush-anim-cl:)

I LOVE Lafayette! He is hilarious! I love the fact that the writers kept Lafayette in the show, his character dies near the start of book two. And Alcide is so very pretty... I love that he's a real werewolf!

The wolves in Twilight aren't werewolves, they're shapeshifters. When the twihards call them werewolves it really irritates me (I'm not getting cranky at you, but when you mentioned the wolves in Twilight, it made me think of how they're technically not werewolves). They're just like Sirius Black in Harry Potter... a shapeshifter.

I know this is off topic but this thread isn't exactly crowded:

Shapeshifter sounds okay in English, but I suspect that in other languages it can be a strange word, like it is in Swedish.

It's called Hamnskiftare. Hamn makes a modern person think of a harbour but there is also a very old fashion word människohamn (a harbour for the human) So technically it's probably right, but it's still very strange sounding.

Just think of the possibilities to be one!:mf_lustslow:

I wonder what animal I would chose to be...hmmm?:roftl:

What would you?

I guess it's all down to people who are willing to fork out thousands of dollars to bring an actor to a country...

Yeah, I've met quite a few, I have all the pics on my wall at work...

And yep, met Ian last year... the man is sex on legs! :swoon:

I've never been a great fan of Bill. though I always liked Eric...

I don't mind season 4 so far, I've just finished watching episode 6... amnesia Eris is awesome though (and I liked when he yelled krokodiler as well :blush-anim-cl:)

I had no idea they were more like shapeshifters. my knowledge of Twilight is very limited :aah: I really can't stand it tbh :aah:

I just finished watching season 4 (untill episode 7) amnesia eric is just hilarious. I'm glad there's again more humour in the show. I like season 4 better already. Season 3 is my least favourite one so far (except for the Alcide-charachter, very grateful for him :mf_rosetinted:) But I just felt troughout the whole season that it was only getting started, that the real "story" still had to come...and then season 3 was over :aah: