True Blood thread

Emily B

Was the episode 12 really the last one for this season?

There is a rumour about a 13th!:shocked:

I thought the ending left so much open, there was not a real ending at all!:wink2:

The 13th episode as listed on imdb.com is a joke. Somebody thought it would be funny to edit the page in order to get the fans worked up about it. :sneaky2:

I was sort of disappointed with the season finale but I am curious to see how Season 3 will be handled. I hope it sticks more closely to the book like Season 1 did.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 13th episode as listed on imdb.com is a joke. Somebody thought it would be funny to edit the page in order to get the fans worked up about it. :sneaky2:

I was sort of disappointed with the season finale but I am curious to see how Season 3 will be handled. I hope it sticks more closely to the book like Season 1 did.

Ah thank you for telling me, so now I can stop waiting and vacuuming the torrents sites for the 13th!

Sad…but it’s better to know the true after all!:blink:

How many books are there? Do you like them?

Are they as good as the films? :wink2:

Ah thank you for telling me, so now I can stop waiting and vacuuming the torrents sites for the 13th!

Sad…but it’s better to know the true after all!:blink:

How many books are there? Do you like them?

Are they as good as the films? :wink2:

The books are great - a lot of fun to read. Nine books have been published so far (the latest was released in the US in May).

There's a lot more detail given in the TV show than the books mainly because the books are written from Sookie's point of view. For example, you see her friend Tara a lot in the TV show but she's a very minor character in the books.

The books are great - a lot of fun to read. Nine books have been published so far (the latest was released in the US in May).

There's a lot more detail given in the TV show than the books mainly because the books are written from Sookie's point of view. For example, you see her friend Tara a lot in the TV show but she's a very minor character in the books.

Oh thank you, I will look for the books!:thumb_yello:

• 8 months later...
I looooooooooove True blood!!! Im waiting till season 2 cames in. So, till that happens, Im reading the books (just finished first one yesterday). I was gonna start a thread, but I was affraid nobody will like the show. With all the vamp fever, it will have tons of audience, but its way more adult than the Twilight books, so.........

I will be glad to post a few pics, just need to look for them

Edit: pics

Our lovely couple: Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton

True.jpg

And the rest of the cast

TrueBlood.jpg

I will love to post a few more, but my internet is really slow today and couldnt find more.........

I LOVE True Blood! It is awesome! I've seen up to the end of Season two, and am waiting for my sister to give me the first ep of season 3... I haven't read the books yet but my sister has them and she gave me the first 3 to read, so I'm gonna start those when my TAFE classes finish this week...

I love Sam, Eric, Hoyt, Jessica, Tara, Lafayette and Pam...

OOOOOOOH!!! There's a True Blood convention coming up in Oz this September and I'm gonna go! Sam Trammell, Kristin Bauer, John Billingsley and Charlaine Harris, the writer are going!!!! :kachinga:

Which just reminded me, they were selling tru blood at the convention I went to on the weekend.. and there was someone dressed up as a waitress from Merlotte's :teehee:

I'm getting into it, Jason I SO want to punch, as he's such a numpty!!!:aah:

But Bill is cool:blush-anim-cl:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! You're not allowed to punch Vinnie! :shun:

Ooooh sorry, I really shouldn't call him Vinnie cause that's the character he played in Home and Away years ago :blush-anim-cl:..

I wouldn't mind punching Bill though, he really irritates me... hasn't anyone told him that the role of brooding vamp went to Angel? :teehee:

You know Eric is Swedish right!:biggrin2:

He grow up in the same city as me!

Ooooh, lucky you! Did you ever see him walking around?

He's so hot... Especially when he's speaking Swedish... (Okay, I really like listening to Swedish people talk, but anyways)...

Does anyone have a favourite quote? mine is:

"No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'." :biggrin2:

Oh, and I found this:

Seems Snoop Dogg is a fan...

Edited by nico_collard

I LOVE True Blood! It is awesome! I've seen up to the end of Season two, and am waiting for my sister to give me the first ep of season 3... I haven't read the books yet but my sister has them and she gave me the first 3 to read, so I'm gonna start those when my TAFE classes finish this week...

OOOOOOOH!!! There's a True Blood convention coming up in Oz this September and I'm gonna go! Sam Trammell, Kristin Bauer, John Billingsley and Charlaine Harris, the writer are going!!!! :kachinga:

Which just reminded me, they were selling tru blood at the convention I went to on the weekend.. and there was someone dressed up as a waitress from Merlotte's :teehee:

Ooooh sorry, I really shouldn't call him Vinnie cause that's the character he played in Home and Away years ago :blush-anim-cl:..

I wouldn't mind punching Bill though, he really irritates me... hasn't anyone told him that the role of brooding vamp went to Angel? :teehee:

He's so hot... Especially when he's speaking Swedish... (Okay, I really like listening to Swedish people talk, but anyways)...

"No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'." :biggrin2:

Oh, and I found this:

I can't believe there's a whole convention about TB, but of course if it was one near me I would definitely go!:biggrin2:

At first I thought Series 3 was a little lame :teehee: but after watching the 2th episode I have to say it's growing!

No, sadly enough I never saw him when he lived here, it's a big town!:naughty:

His father Stellan Skarsgård is one of the most skilled actors we have in Sweden.

Yes I think it's funny too when they suddenly are talking Swedish, or Danish as Godric is talking, it feels like a somersault in my brain because it's totally tuned in for English! :roftl:

Oh and I didn't know Snoop was that good, thank you for the link! Loved the clips from True Blood!

Edited by sienna

I can't believe there's a whole convention about TB, but of course if it was one near me I would definitely go!:biggrin2:

At first I thought Series 3 was a little lame :teehee: but after watching the 2th episode I have to say it's growing!

No, sadly enough I never saw him when he lived here, it's a big town!:naughty:

His father Stellan Skarsgård is one of the most skilled actors we have in Sweden.

Yes I think it's funny too when they suddenly are talking Swedish, or Danish as Godric is talking, it feels like a somersault in my brain because it's totally tuned in for English! :roftl:

Oh and I didn't know Snoop was that good, thank you for the link! Loved the clips from True Blood!

It should be good... I'm actually going to a Vampire Diaries one at the start of July... never really watched it, but I'm going cause Ian Somerhalder is hot :das: Actually, I just remembered... Allan Hyde, who plays Godric, he almost came to Oz for the convention i went to on the weekend, but he couldn't make it!

I actually didn't know he was Danish until today...

I saw the video on the cheezburger site (you know, with the lolcats)... I had a bit of a giggle...

Ooooh, my sister dropped off the first 3 books and the first two eps of season 3... gonna watch now!

• 1 month later...

I have been hooked on True Blood since I saw the first episode last spring. Luckily they started showing season two here in Finland right after the first season ended. But the pace was still too slow for me. The last episode I saw on TV was the fourth of season two. My sister had been watching all the episodes available on the internet, so I got bitten as well a couple of days ago... :naughty: I'm now in the middle of episode four from season three. :blush-anim-cl:

I liked the second season more than the first. It was all the fuss Maryann caused and Jason's dumbass actions that made me laugh a lot. :roftl: In addition I started seeing some humanity in Eric. That was disturbing, like he would say. :blink: He cried for the first time after 20 episodes! And by that he had already saved Sookie's life twice and offered his life in exchange for her and Godric's lives. I think the best thing about this series is the love triangle between Sookie, Bill and Eric. It's very interesting to watch. :thumb_yello:

I haven't read any of the books, but I think I might eventually have to. :teehee:

Here's where I've been watching True Blood: http://truebloodstreaming.blogspot.com/

Edited by Marianne84

"Delicious." :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite quote by Eric is: "You're going to invite me in so I can protect you. Or have passionate, primal sex with you. Or how about both?" :naughty:

And by others... I don't remember them all by heart, got them from a quote site. :teehee:

Sookie: Can all vampires fly?

Eric: Can all humans sing?

Sookie : Are you kidding? I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.

Sophie-Anne: Surely you know that everything that exists imagined itself into existence

Eric [after killing a werewolf]: I got your rug all wet.

Jason: There's werewolves? Big Foot, is he real, too?

Sookie: I don't know, I guess it's possible.

Jason: Santa?

Jason: What am I thinking about right now - like in my brain?

Andy: You're a good guy, Stackhouse. You got a lot of heart. You're prettier than most girls.

Pam: Now, why'd you have to go kill that maenad? She was a terrific decorator.

Godric: A human with me at the end, and human tears; 2,000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.

Lorena [to Sookie]: Did you know your boyfriend hit me over the head with a 52 inch plasma television earlier tonight? Everyone says they're so thin and light, but let me tell you, when wielded properly, they're quite a weapon

Sookie: He's your maker isn't he?

Eric: Don't use words you don't understand.

Sookie: You have a lot of love for him.

Eric: Don't use words I don't understand.

"Delicious." :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite quote by Eric is: "You're going to invite me in so I can protect you. Or have passionate, primal sex with you. Or how about both?" :naughty:

And by others... I don't remember them all by heart, got them from a quote site. :teehee:

Sookie: Can all vampires fly?

Eric: Can all humans sing?

Sookie : Are you kidding? I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.

Sophie-Anne: Surely you know that everything that exists imagined itself into existence

Eric [after killing a werewolf]: I got your rug all wet.

Jason: There's werewolves? Big Foot, is he real, too?

Sookie: I don't know, I guess it's possible.

Jason: Santa?

Jason: What am I thinking about right now - like in my brain?

Andy: You're a good guy, Stackhouse. You got a lot of heart. You're prettier than most girls.

Pam: Now, why'd you have to go kill that maenad? She was a terrific decorator.

Godric: A human with me at the end, and human tears; 2,000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.

Lorena [to Sookie]: Did you know your boyfriend hit me over the head with a 52 inch plasma television earlier tonight? Everyone says they're so thin and light, but let me tell you, when wielded properly, they're quite a weapon

Sookie: He's your maker isn't he?

Eric: Don't use words you don't understand.

Sookie: You have a lot of love for him.

Eric: Don't use words I don't understand.

I love your favourite quote... :das:

I wish I had more episodes to watch... I've seen 4 eps now but I have to wait for my sister to bring them over...

Instead I've been watching Vampire Diaries :biggrin2:...

I've almost saved up enough money to pay for the True Blood convention... I can't wait!

Don't read if you're not watching season three...

Oh-uh... Eric went back to being Mr. Nasty in last night's episode. I didn't like it. :shocked: But I liked how Sookie imitated him! Is anyone else extremely irritated by the new vampire called Franklin? I think he's disgusting, even more so than Eric. Poor Tara, she just can't get a minute of happiness. And now she's being surrounded by this psychopath. I hope she didn't really think a vampire dies if you smash his head with a sledge-hammer? And somebody should really kick Lorena's ass alreary. Hey, wouldn't she be the perfect vampire bride for Franklin? They deserve each other! :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

Don't read if you're not watching season three...

Oh-uh... Eric went back to being Mr. Nasty in last night's episode. I didn't like it. :shocked: But I liked how Sookie imitated him! Is anyone else extremely irritated by the new vampire called Franklin? I think he's disgusting, even more so than Eric. Poor Tara, she just can't get a minute of happiness. And now she's being surrounded by this psychopath. I hope she didn't really think a vampire dies if you smash his head with a sledge-hammer? And somebody should really kick Lorena's ass alreary. Hey, wouldn't she be the perfect vampire bride for Franklin? They deserve each other! :naughty:

Haven't seen past ep 4, but I agree with what you said about Lorena... very irritating!

Haven't seen past ep 4, but I agree with what you said about Lorena... very irritating!

Same with me!:sneaky2:

Spoiler alert:

At first I was worried that season 3 should be lame, it started out with a lot of threads in all directions but now after episode 5 I think they will be able to tie them all together?!

Before I had even heard of True Blood I had nearly finished this Norwegian viking doll called Axl Strand. A lot of people have told me that he reminds them of Eric from True Blood. So I couldn't help doing this! :biggrin2:

page1bp.jpg

page2ry.jpg

page3t.jpg

page4w.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

OMG! That was hii-larious! :lmao: I must share that on Facebook if you don't mind. :lmfao:

I have the same Edward and Bella... But I have repainted Edward. :teehee: What if I bring them to my show? :das: By the way, I have a lot of characters for my True Blood comic now. I casted actors to play Bill, Tara, Lorena, Pam and even Lafayette! :naughty: I will continue the first episode with a few more pages once I find out what happens next.

Edited by Marianne84

A little spoiler for the next episode 'I See a Lot of Dead People'.

Will is still missing. Jessika hasn't come home from the woods, so Sookeh needs to search Will on her own, as her BFF Lara is not willing to help. Sookeh travels to Screamport to meet Erik Normansson, the vampire sheriff of Area Five, at his club Fangtastic. She wants to ask Erik if he knows anything about Will's whereabouts. But Fangtastic really is not the right place for a lonely human girl...

Oh, and I found this:

:aah: FFS ... I knew I recognised him ... I've been watching True Blood as my brother has it on DVD ... has both seasons ... I'm half way through Season One ... enjoying it ... but that has been bugging me ever since I saw Jason - where I'd seen him before .... :lmfao: Mystery finally revealed - I used to watch Home and Away .... alot :wink2:

Spoiler alert!:wink2:

I've just watched episode 6 and there was a lot of blood!:shocked:

Can Bill actually die? Doesn't he have to be exposed to the sun for that? How does a vampire die?