Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a weird dream where Mika had a gig and he started it by playing a horn, dressing as a whale. Then he took the whale costume off and he was semi naked, with this kind of thong covering his lower parts. I couldn't see him well(the venue was absolutely sh*tty) but then there was a part where he came to meet the public and he was asking several people if they could stretch their legs to the max.:roftl: I said "I can!" then he said "Just do it." And I spent about half an hour trying to do it, then he gave up watching and went back to the stage.:roftl: And as the gig carried on, I found myself gradually looking trough a computer screen.:blink:

Oh.. and the "gig" started with Billy Brown. :roftl:

i had a weird dream too.

i walked into a room and there a ( my pet) lion cub lying on the floor.

the window was open, so i looked out and saw ( my other pet) puppy stitting on the roof.so i opened the window wider so it could come back in. i went downstair to tell my mum and she was all like "omg, you left the window open?!" so i rushed back upstairs but the lion was gone. so i rushed around outside looking for this lion before it ate someone. i found the puppy though, but not the lion.

:blink: weird.

i had a weird dream too.

i walked into a room and there a ( my pet) lion cub lying on the floor.

the window was open, so i looked out and saw ( my other pet) puppy stitting on the roof.so i opened the window wider so it could come back in. i went downstair to tell my mum and she was all like "omg, you left the window open?!" so i rushed back upstairs but the lion was gone. so i rushed around outside looking for this lion before it ate someone. i found the puppy though, but not the lion.

:blink: weird.

Wowza pretty weird indeed:blink::blink:

Most dreams have a meaning you know...:wink2: You could try and figure that one out!

Though I don't think mine has:lmfao: It's absolutely random.

Wowza pretty weird indeed:blink:

Most dreams have a meaning you know...:wink2: You could try and figure that one out!

Though I don't think mine has:lmfao: It's absolutely random.

it was completely weird. i think it's trying to tell me to buy a puppy instead of a lion. but i can't have a dog :tears: i'll ask my mum if i can have a pet lion instead :roftl:

i bet you're dream did have a meaning. think about it :das::lmfao:

it was completely weird. i think it's trying to tell me to buy a puppy instead of a lion. but i can't have a dog :tears: i'll ask my mum if i can have a pet lion instead :roftl

i bet you're dream did have a meaning. think about it :das::lmfao:

:roftl:

I think a lion would be easier of course:fisch::roftl:

Hmmm, it does? :roftl:

Brb.

Mika, wearing a thong ? :das: it means Mika will do future gigs in drag :naughty:

Noo no way:roftl: That'd be awful!:roftl:

First it looked like he was all hairy wich is normal (sorry for saying that but it's part of the picture:naughty: I didn't dream it on purpose!) but then I saw it was just something going around him...:roftl:

And I couldn't see the band, it was just him.:naughty:

Noo no way:roftl: That'd be awful!:roftl:

First it looked like he was all hairy wich is normal (sorry for saying that but it's part of the picture:naughty: I didn't dream it on purpose!) but then I saw it was just something going around him...:roftl:

And I couldn't see the band, it was just him.:naughty:

:roftl:yeah.

what do you think it means then? :naughty: