Say something random

Mirano

done with school! i gotta start packing...moving out in a month!:shocked:

Wowza! On your own?:shocked: That's great!

I'm moving "out" in September... Oh god..:naughty:

And nada, femifrosk..:no: What's up with you?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah :naughty: im watching criminal minds, or.. im not really paying attention to it :P how about you?

Haha:roftl:

Watching desperate housewives.. Not paying attention to the show either:teehee:

What have you been up to lately, without counting watching tv and being here? xD

Haha:roftl:

Watching desperate housewives.. Not paying attention to the show either:teehee:

What have you been up to lately, without counting watching tv and being here? xD

i been away at a school trip, more like a concentration camp -_- we weren't allowed to have our hands at the table.. :sneaky2: and we only got 3 meals a day!! it was hell :P

what have you been up to? :biggrin2:

i been away at a school trip, more like a concentration camp -_- we weren't allowed to have our hands at the table.. :sneaky2: and we only got 3 meals a day!! it was hell :P

what have you been up to? :biggrin2:

Oh god:roftl: How many days were you there?

Well I've just been studying and at school basically.. And thinking about so many things that my head is really overloaded:naughty: :insane:

Oh god:roftl: How many days were you there?

Well I've just been studying and at school basically.. And thinking about so many things that my head is really overloaded:naughty: :insane:

4 days :sneaky2::sneaky2:

my head is always overloaded :naughty:

4 days :sneaky2::sneaky2:

my head is always overloaded :naughty:

:shocked: Geez! :aah:

Haha:roftl: I'm usually concentrating in one or two things on a moment... Now I'm always doing something, thinking about something else, thinking about another thing, and thinking what I should do next:roftl:

:shocked: Geez! :aah:

Haha:roftl: I'm usually concentrating in one or two things on a moment... Now I'm always doing something, thinking about something else, thinking about another thing, and thinking what I should do next:roftl:

i never concentrate xD no seriously. i get distracted by nothing :mf_rosetinted:

im not even concentrated when i write this :aah:

i never concentrate xD no seriously. i get distracted by nothing :mf_rosetinted:

im not even concentrated when i write this :aah:

Me either:lmfao:

I always have something else to think of or to distract myself:roftl:

Been spending all of this beautiful day outside, painting. Just took a break to have an ice cream, to listen to some music, will return to my canvas soon to continue, then read and sew a dress. I love 3 day weekends! And I love that my parents aren't home. Ahhhh, alone time.

Just?:shocked:

Well, better late than never. If you have any Queen questions, you know where to find me :das:

I know....I don't know why I didn't listen to them before :naughty: I should have! :teehee:

ok thanks :das::naughty:

I found the best blueberries EVER in an organic market today. BEST EVER. Like blueberries from the garden of eden.

Not that I exaggerate much or anything.

They were really good. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I've never seen someone get so excited over blueberries. :teehee:

:lmfao:

I've never seen someone get so excited over blueberries. :teehee:

Yes, well they were really good. :roftl:

However, the best blueberries EVER have now given me a stomach ache. Too many blueberries. Or perhaps too much blueberry excitement.

Yes, well they were really good. :roftl:

However, the best blueberries EVER have now given me a stomach ache. Too many blueberries. Or perhaps too much blueberry excitement.

Aww, you poor thing :huglove:

Yeah, any sort of berries are addicting:naughty: