Say something random

Mirano

seriously man ...was just sitting in my room after the concert looking at the EP book cover and when I began wondering whats up with the spaces in the name...after a few seconds I was like HOLY GRALE!!! THATS SOOOO COOLL hahahahaha...I really wanna tell him in person... all I need now is a good 10min with THE MAN himself!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously man ...was just sitting in my room after the concert looking at the EP book cover and when I began wondering whats up with the spaces in the name...after a few seconds I was like HOLY GRALE!!! THATS SOOOO COOLL hahahahaha...I really wanna tell him in person... all I need now is a good 10min with THE MAN himself!!!

Mika has a twitter account you know. If you say something interesting enough to him he usually replies. :biggrin2:

I looked at those lines a bit but I wanted something that pertained more to myself. Personally I don't think I've lost my spirit and I refuse any kind of pill. So the other line is better for me as a person. :thumb_yello:

Oh ok. Then go for it :naughty:

I don't think I'm gonna study for my Math final :teehee: I'll probably end up studying though and make myself think that I'm not gonna graduate if I don't study... which is not true.

My family has a big jar of coins that we saved, so after my mom finishes her soap opera, we're going to convert it into dollars and then go to the 99 cent store :groovy:

I don't think I'm gonna study for my Math final :teehee: I'll probably end up studying though and make myself think that I'm not gonna graduate if I don't study... which is not true.

My family has a big jar of coins that we saved, so after my mom finishes her soap opera, we're going to convert it into dollars and then go to the 99 cent store :groovy:

Your mom's in a soap opera?

:lol3: Yeah! Wow, I'm suprised I didn't tell you hahah

She's not a main character though, just a small part.

It's on Thursdays at 10:00 AM :bleh:

Maybe you did? You know how my memory is :thumbdown:

Okay cool. Now that Summer's basically here I'll try to catch it :punk:

Going to shower now! :huglove::bye:

It's just after 1pm. and I haven't eaten anything, yet, so far today.

I had my tattoo all planned out. picture and lyric. Then my dad pulls out the PDP dvd, points to the pic of Mika in the circle, says "what about that?" and walks away. Damn! Now I'm thinking all over again! :aah:

I like what you had planned out for the angel. :bleh:

I should be doing homework right now. :teehee:

Me too. Well...studying. :mf_rosetinted: