Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't have the James Dean book at the mall. :tears: I didn't feel like buying anything else, so I came home empty handed.

What a relief, eh? :naughty:

Aww that sucks. I never let myself leave home empty handed. It's a bad habit :naughty:

It really is. :fangurl:

Aww that sucks. I never let myself leave home empty handed. It's a bad habit :naughty:

It really is. :fangurl:

I was too depressed -- I even forgot to buy my brother his candy. :lol3: Ha, the costs probably accumulate? :naughty:

Have fun dying your hair. I'm sure you will.

I was too depressed -- I even forgot to buy my brother his candy. :lol3: Ha, the costs probably accumulate? :naughty:

Have fun dying your hair. I'm sure you will.

Aww. :sad:

Yes, it does. :teehee:

Thanks. I feel bad 'cause my mom always has to do it for me but I can't do it by myself :no:

Thanks. I feel bad 'cause my mom always has to do it for me but I can't do it by myself :no:

It's not like you do it everyday, and the fact that she DOES do it for you is...well, a good thing.

So eloquent of me to say. :aah:

I'm going to go wash my face and then brush my teeth.

Thanks for the update :thumb_yello::naughty:

I need to go to a Mika concert now, because it'll be like BOOM and PHOAAWRR and I'll be like AHHHHHHHHHHHH! and he'll be like EEEEEEEEKKK and the songs will be like OOOHHH :wub2: and my head the next morning will be like BANG BANG BANG.

Thanks for the update :thumb_yello::naughty:

I need to go to a Mika concert now, because it'll be like BOOM and PHOAAWRR and I'll be like AHHHHHHHHHHHH! and he'll be like EEEEEEEEKKK and the songs will be like OOOHHH :wub2: and my head the next morning will be like BANG BANG BANG.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm lonely. The weather sucks.

You have us. The weather changes. Smile. :D

I like cherry pie. Why don't they still have that at McDonald's any more?

For a minute I thought you meant this. Well...maybe, I dunno. :roftl:

And...I never knew they even had cherry pie at McDonalds. :aah:

You have us. The weather changes. Smile. :D

For a minute I thought you meant this. Well...maybe, I dunno. :roftl:

And...I never knew they even had cherry pie at McDonalds. :aah:

:) Thanks, I did!

Darn Youtube's flaking on me again. I'll try later.

They did for a while. It was a promotion, wasn't it? Cherry and wildberry? I always used to make my sister bring me some after her shift. Wasn't it a cross-Canada thing?

I CRAVE PIE.

:) Thanks, I did!

Darn Youtube's flaking on me again. I'll try later.

They did for a while. It was a promotion, wasn't it? Cherry and wildberry? I always used to make my sister bring me some after her shift. Wasn't it a cross-Canada thing?

I CRAVE PIE.

Oh my gawd, no. Youtube = life

(or just an addiction :cool:)

I don't eat at McDonalds that often and haven't had their pies in...wow, since I was a kid. :aah: Ooh but I do faintly remember a wildberry pie promotion! :P

Tonight at Fnac, an electronics store there was this guy who was playing Guitar Hero(testing) and my bestfriend walked by to go out of the store then he went like: "Babe, why are you leaving... I was making(:lmfao:) some music for you and that's what I get?"

So desperate:roftl:

Oh my gawd, no. Youtube = life

(or just an addiction :cool:)

I don't eat at McDonalds that often and haven't had their pies in...wow, since I was a kid. :aah: Ooh but I do faintly remember a wildberry pie promotion! :P

I know. Youtube! ): Edit: LOL, no not that Cherry Pie. Gosh, 80's hair metal. Good stuff.

Success.

Wouldn't it be awesome if people could go and visit heaven?