Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Mika would totally hate me if I got this for him? :naughty:

http://www.vdbaby.com/store/74100.html

Oh my gosh that's so strange...I just bought two of those :aah: though it wass a different brand name. They're called 'voodoo' or something. I was actually considering buying Mika one too :teehee:

EDIT: just read the description thing. LOL!! :lmfao: I don't think he would totally hate you...:aah:

Oh my gosh that's so strange...I just bought two of those :aah: though it wass a different brand name. They're called 'voodoo' or something. I was actually considering buying Mika one too :teehee:

EDIT: just read the description thing. LOL!! :lmfao: I don't think he would totally hate you...:aah:

Awesome! Haha. Which two did you get? I wanted to get the "happy" one for him too, but I can't find it! :crybaby:

Awesome! Haha. Which two did you get? I wanted to get the "happy" one for him too, but I can't find it! :crybaby:

I bought one called 'heart robber':

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HEART-ROBBER-WATCHOVER-VOODOO-DOLL-KEYRING_W0QQitemZ350143610466QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item51862f7e62&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and one called 'Mr Pumpkin':

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Watchover-VOODOO-DOLL-MR-PUMPKIN_W0QQitemZ200352593571QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH?hash=item2ea5f1f6a3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I think they're amazing and Mika would totally love them :wink2: especailly after he sid he used to have a fascination with dark magic :naughty:

Those are nice! I really like these voodoo babies... I just might have to buy one for myself. :teehee:

*Jumps two months in the future when she sees Mika at his L.A. show.*

Me: Hey, Mika! Great show! I got this for you! :cheerful_h4h:

Mika: *reads descrition*

Me: :cheerful_h4h:

Mika:...:annoyed_h4h:

Mika: *bans me from all shows for eternity*

Me: :emot-sad:

:lol3:

Those are nice! I really like these voodoo babies... I just might have to buy one for myself. :teehee:

*Jumps two months in the future when she sees Mika at his L.A. show.*

Me: Hey, Mika! Great show! I got this for you! :cheerful_h4h:

Mika: *reads descrition*

Me: :cheerful_h4h:

Mika:...:annoyed_h4h:

Mika: *bans me from all shows for eternity*

Me: :emot-sad:

:lol3:

Yeah, they're great little things :teehee:

Oww! I hope that doesn't happen! :teehee: He's not that mean...wait, is he??

Oh, you got it early then. Weird, considering it's a Canadian show. :naughty: I think it's today...I hope. :roftl: Watching the TV, to make sure, haha.

That is weird. I guess it's because they were in Hollywood. :dunno: I like to pretend that I don't watch Degrassi anymore, but I secretly do. :aah: I'm still mad that they killed JT though. :sneaky2:

That is weird. I guess it's because they were in Hollywood. :dunno: I like to pretend that I don't watch Degrassi anymore, but I secretly do. :aah: I'm still mad that they killed JT though. :sneaky2:

I guess so. Imagine if it wasn't filmed in Hollywood. Now, I wonder...:lol3:

Aww yeah, I almost cried when that happened. :roftl:

It's on today! :aah: Gotta make some snacks. :naughty: