keti

Hi again, so any joy with finding the dvd?

Yeah I could send you one. I haven't got one myself, but I'm sure I could find 2 copies easy enough.

Yeah maybe PM me if you still want to do that, you have to see it!::

Yeah he is in Madame Tussauds, they have a lil part for Andy and his studio and they let you get your photo taken Warhol style! If you're ever there again sometime try it.

Here's some of the pics I was on about anyway.

p><p>He looks so lifelike, it

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/Debbie1_photo/LondonAugust08150.jpg' alt='LondonAugust08150.jpg'>

LondonAugust08151.jpg

Sorry if they are really big:

Hey there! :huglove:

Nope, didn't even look for it again since I didn't have any time for that... :thumbdown: I'm having so many exams atm. I'll ask my parents so I'll let you know! :-D

Hopefully I'll go to London again! Would so much like to see it! :wub2:

It looks BRILLIANT! Andy looks as if he's really alive and there :naughty:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

Nope, didn't even look for it again since I didn't have any time for that... I'm having so many exams atm. I'll ask my parents so I'll let you know! :-D

Hopefully I'll go to London again! Would so much like to see it!

It looks BRILLIANT! Andy looks as if he's really alive and there

Hi!

Ah don't worry about it, someday you will have it I'm sure.:naughty:

I should be studying for exams as well, but I'm here instead. :doh:

He does looks real, I wanted to go up and get a pic with him but he was behind a railing for some reason.:naughty:

*wonders about getting some andy warhol stuff* :teehee:

everything with his art is so cute...like those pins/badges

Get stuff! It's worth it.:wub2:

*wonders about getting some andy warhol stuff* :teehee:

everything with his art is so cute...like those pins/badges :wub2:

You must get some stuff! It's genial! :wub2:

Hi girls! :bye:

When I was in Novi Sad yesterday I found one book about Andy W in Serbian (hallelujah) and there were some really nice photos in it (which I haven't seen before) but I didn't have enough money to buy it :thumbdown: and it wasn't so expensive at all, it was 1200 dinars which is like 13 Euros :naughty:

Hopefully they won't sell it before I go to NS again... There were two books left :boxed:

I want to order a few Warhol-posters, but I have no place for them here : ( I'm not allowed to make holes in the walls.

hmm, maybe you could use tape...? :wink2:

You must get some stuff! It's genial! :w ub2:

Hi girls! :bye:

When I was in Novi Sad yesterday I found one book about Andy W in Serbian (hallelujah) and there were some really nice photos in it (which I haven't seen before) but I didn't have enough money to buy it :thu mbdown: and it wasn't so expensive at all, it was 1200 dinars which is like 13 Euros :naughty:

Hopefully they won't sell it before I go to NS again... There were two books left :box ed:

Hey Keti! :huglove:

thats so cool :teehee: I hope you can get one of them:biggrin2:

I want to order a few Warhol-posters, but I have no place for them here I'm not allowed to make holes in the walls.

Yeah, like England said, you could use tape! :D I have the same problems, my dad doesn't allow it to me, but I've got some other posters and I hang them on my door. :wink2:

hmm, maybe you could use tape...?

Hey Keti! :huglove:

thats so cool :teehee: I hope you can get one of them:biggrin2:

Nat!! :huglove:

Haha yeah, me too! :wub2:

Nat!! :huglove:

Haha yeah, me too! :wub2:

:bye:!

Today I saw some andy warhol stuff in a store :wub2:

it was a HUGE book with all of his paintings and facts and other things, it was too expensive, but I stayed in the store awhile and looked at it :naughty::teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
:bye:!

Today I saw some andy warhol stuff in a store :wub2:

it was a HUGE book with all of his paintings and facts and other things, it was too expensive, but I stayed in the store awhile and looked at it :naughty::teehee:

Oooh I know that one! It's really rather humongeous! :naughty::wub2:

Oooh I know that one! It's really rather humongeous! :naughty::wub2:

yeah and it looked so awesome :biggrin2:

today I saw another Andy Warhol Book...this one didn't have alot of pictures, but from what I saw it looked like it was teaching the reader how to create andy warhol styled art...I'm not sure, I didn't have enough time to look at it closer....but it looked cool :aah::teehee:

yeah and it looked so awesome :biggrin2:

today I saw another Andy Warhol Book...this one didn't have alot of pictures, but from what I saw it looked like it was teaching the reader how to create andy warhol styled art...I'm not sure, I didn't have enough time to look at it closer....but it looked cool :aah::teehee:

Wow that ohe sure sounds interesting! :wub2: I'd like to have a look at it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey! How's your day? :biggrin2:

Me too! :D

Good thanks, and you?? :D

More fans :biggrin2:

loooooooove his works. My mum have a book with some of his works same with Salvador Dalí. Have checked em out a few times

That's so cool!!

YES! POP ART! :biggrin2: i like the bold colors in contrast with black. Simple, but it always delivers...

I've also seen Factory Girl :teehee:

I HAVE to see factory Girl..

I love Andy Warhol! I have an Andy Warhol bag that has the Cambells Soup Can on it! :)

Woow, where did you get it??