dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those shades for? :sneaky2:

Don't you want me to bring a cake?

I'm not a big fan of German food :sneaky2::roftl::roftl: could you bring me a Tokio Hotel t-shirt instead? :wub2:

I'm not a big fan of German food :sneaky2::roftl::roftl: could you bring me a Tokio Hotel t-shirt instead? :wub2:

Jeez, after this question all your friendships on MikaSounds will be broken in a couple of hours. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you wish to have a t-shirt with the guy who looks like-a-girl-but-who-actually-is-a-guy-even-if-you-can't-believe-it on it? :teehee:

Jeez, after this question all your friendships on MikaSounds will be broken in a couple of hours. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you wish to have a t-shirt with the guy who looks like-a-girl-but-who-actually-is-a-guy-even-if-you-can't-believe-it on it? :teehee:

only if he still has the porcupine hair, don't like his new look :sneaky2:

only if he still has the porcupine hair, don't like his new look :sneaky2:

:shocked::shocked:

*googles: tokio hotel porcupine hair*

The porcupine hair is gone!!! :aah:

I won't sleep tonight... :crybaby:

BTW now you can see...it's a girl! :biggrin2:

:shocked::shocked:

*googles: tokio hotel porcupine hair*

The porcupine hair is gone!!! :aah:

I won't sleep tonight... :crybaby:

BTW now you can see...it's a girl! :biggrin2:

uhm I'm totally not convinced :teehee: In those pics from Miami where he has a ponytail he looks more like a man than ever before - a man dressed as a really bad drag, but nevertheless a man :naughty:

uhm I'm totally not convinced :teehee: In those pics from Miami where he has a ponytail he looks more like a man than ever before - a man dressed as a really bad drag, but nevertheless a man :naughty:

Are you going to stop in Hamburg on your way to Berlin, to check on the dreadlocks? :naughty:

Are you going to stop in Hamburg on your way to Berlin, to check on the dreadlocks? :naughty:

Nah don't wanna be assaulted by his evil twin :sneaky2: I'll wait for a concert and then I'm sure he'll spot me in the 56th row and realize we are meant for eachother :fangurl:

In London they have a seated venue!!!!:shocked:

I feel so out of the loop after a couple of days without internet.... how about this German church?

Is it seated or not?

Do we have to queue?

Anyone who knows?:blink:

I feel so out of the loop after a couple of days without internet.... how about this German church?

Is it seated or not?

Do we have to queue?

seated, but not numbered :wink2:

it's general admission

Is it seated or not?

Do we have to queue?

it's seated, but general admission, so yes - there will be a queue probably :yay:

pfft, you've never tried my apfelkuechle! :sneaky2: if i have time to make them, i'll bring some. :bleh:

:teehee: alrighy if it contains apples then it can't be that evil :mf_rosetinted:

seated, but not numbered :wink2:

it's general admission

it's seated, but general admission, so yes - there will be a queue probably :yay:

Okay, queue it is!:naughty:

I really hope we will have a good view of the city from where we are queueing, it won't be that much time left for touristing, will it?

Ah well, we always have the Tuesday!:wink2:

Sitting down to a Mika concert....hm...:rolls_eyes:

just in case somebody wants to know the concert will start at 8pm

will you dress up? I don't know yet, I mean, it's a church I don't know, I think you have to respect that too...

Okay, queue it is!:naughty:

I really hope we will have a good view of the city from where we are queueing, it won't be that much time left for touristing, will it?

Ah well, we always have the Tuesday!:wink2:

Sitting down to a Mika concert....hm...:rolls_eyes:

If you want to discover Berlin in few hours check this out:

http://www.berlinwalks.de/ :thumb_yello:

Imagine us trying to sit during the gig... :naughty:

emmm....maybe its wrong thread..but..

as martin, mikas former guitarist, is still on tour with Lily Allen..he will not(never ever) be there :( (anymore?)

thats sad.

Probably not.

He will be missed!:wink2:

i figured out 2 places to stay, very close to the venue and affordable:

http://www.matzbach-berlin.de/hotel.php - directly at the marheinekeplatz, where the venue is. you can practically watch the show from your room. :bleh: double room 69 euro (without breakfast), don't know about availability though, you have to mail or call them to find out.

for those who like a cheap but clean place to stay, there's the meininger hostel, about 2 km away from the venue. you can get a single room for 45 euro, triple room for 28 euro per person or bed in a 6-12 bed dorm from 13 euro (female dorm: 17 euro). http://www.meininger-hostels.com/en/meininger-hostels/hostel-hotel/citieshouses/berlin-hostels/?no_cache=1&cHash=094555a1b6 (the 2 hostels in "kreuzberg" (hallesches ufer and tempelhofer ufer) are the ones close to the venue).

i decided i'll stay at the meininger hostel, probably in a female dorm. anyone else?

tickets are now availabe at general sale, e.g. http://www.eventim.de. :wink2:

i guess though that those tickets won't have a special code like the presale ones.

Let's buy some just to see if it is true :insane:

Didn't Mastah :king: say on twitter his concerts were sold out? Maybe they are except for Germany again (like Frankfurt back in 2007 :insane: :insane:)

Let's buy some just to see if it is true :insane:

Didn't Mastah :king: say on twitter his concerts were sold out? Maybe they are except for Germany again (like Frankfurt back in 2007 :insane: :insane:)

naaaaaaaaaa probably he meant presale...and paris of course!:naughty:

milan is on general sale since this afternoon.

the answer is on mikasounds... for all shows except berlin, milan and london it says "show is sold out", if you click on the buy button. :wink2:

so now it's a competition between those 3... which sells out last? :naughty: my bet goes on berlin. :mf_rosetinted: