MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

I think they're here on friday :mf_rosetinted:

(wich is great, because I'm not at home that day so I'll have to go to the postoffice wich may be closed when I'm off work and then it's weekend and on monday it's a holiday and on tuesday I'm in Amsterdam and ... :roftl:)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're here on friday :mf_rosetinted:

(wich is great, because I'm not at home that day so I'll have to go to the postoffice wich may be closed when I'm off work and then it's weekend and on monday it's a holiday and on tuesday I'm in Amsterdam and ... :roftl:)

The email;

Shipping confirmation for order number MIK2*******

Your ticket order is now on its way to you !

Your tickets have now been despatched by SANDBAG LTD. using "Special Delivery" (UK) or "International Signed For" (elsewhere)

Your tracking number is rj17*******

If you reside in the UK then your tickets should arrive before midday on the day after this email was sent.

If you reside in Europe/Rest of World your tickets will take 3-10 working days to get to you.

In both cases someone will have to sign for the package.

If you do not receive your tickets (or notification of attempted delivery) the day after the date of this email for UK or within the next 5-10 days for Europe/Rest of World, please call +44 (0)8457 740 740 or go online (http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761) and enter your tracking number.

Royal Mail are, unfortunately, unable to track the item once it has left the UK but you may be able to use one of the websites listed here http://www.upu.int/pls/ap/www_sites.display_sites?p_language=an

If you have not received your order after 14 days then please contact your local post office to find out if they are holding it for your collection. If it still cannot be traced please get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com).

Kind regards

all @ Sandbag

This doesn't make me feel any better.

If you haven't received your order after 14 days then....:shocked: (the gig has past and they can put their tickets in their a***s,ehm behinds:boxed:)

Why doesn't it make you feel any better? The tickets are sent!! What more do you want? :roftl:

I'm sorry,I'm a bit spoiled,I should be happy with my tickets if they arrive after 10 or 14 days from now but for some stupid reason,I would like to have them before june the 4th.

But I stick to my selfish thoughts and don't want them after the 4th of june anymore; nah:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

If you want you can buy them from me if they arrive late; half price:wink2:

Edited by Moonlightchild

Just fyi, we just got an email from customer services at sandbag who say:

Just to let you know, we mailed the Belgium tickets today and expect the Germany tickets tomorrow.

So even if you didn't get an email, the tickets should have been mailed for

you! :thumb_yello:

Not really why?

Because I can't see your problem, unless you live at the other side of the world maybe ...

Just fyi, we just got an email from customer services at sandbag who say:

Just to let you know, we mailed the Belgium tickets today and expect the Germany tickets tomorrow.

So even if you didn't get an email, the tickets should have been mailed for

you! :thumb_yello:

Because I can't see your problem, unless you live at the other side of the world maybe ...

This is what worries me in the bold;

The email;

Shipping confirmation for order number MIK2*******

Your ticket order is now on its way to you !

Your tickets have now been despatched by SANDBAG LTD. using "Special Delivery" (UK) or "International Signed For" (elsewhere)

Your tracking number is rj17*******

If you reside in the UK then your tickets should arrive before midday on the day after this email was sent.

If you reside in Europe/Rest of World your tickets will take 3-10 working days to get to you.

In both cases someone will have to sign for the package.

If you do not receive your tickets (or notification of attempted delivery) the day after the date of this email for UK or within the next 5-10 days for Europe/Rest of World, please call +44 (0)8457 740 740 or go online (http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761) and enter your tracking number.

Royal Mail are, unfortunately, unable to track the item once it has left the UK but you may be able to use one of the websites listed here http://www.upu.int/pls/ap/www_sites.display_sites?p_language=an

If you have not received your order after 14 days then please contact your local post office to find out if they are holding it for your collection. If it still cannot be traced please get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com).

Kind regards

all @ Sandbag

It's 9 days till the gig:shocked:

If they arrive after 3 till 6 working days there is no problem but if they are here later than that,it will be to late.

Europe is kinda big .. and we're close to the UK .. It won't take 10 days :roftl:

The Amsterdam tickets were send on thursday if I'm correct .. and I received it yesterday, so .. :wink2:

The tickets will be here friday at the latest, I'm pretty sure of that :original:

Europe is kinda big .. and we're close to the UK .. It won't take 10 days :roftl:

The Amsterdam tickets were send on thursday if I'm correct .. and I received it yesterday, so .. :wink2:

The tickets will be here friday at the latest, I'm pretty sure of that :original:

Yeh I know, I've been overreacting a bit but all of this last second things make me so nervous and I have some bad experiences with the post.

That's why I react this way.

Thanks for reassure me a bit:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I know it's not that much fun not having them with the gig so close .. But I'm just going to start worrying if I don't have them on monday, plenty of time for worrying then .. :wink2::roftl:

And they're on the way, so I doubt it'll go wrong .. They're sended "aangetekend" (don't know the english word) so you'll get them, don't worry about that :wink2:

Got my tickets in the mail this morning!!

Everybody relaxes and breathes, if I got them today, you will all get them very shortly! :biggrin2:

That's great news!! :thumb_yello:

I've got my tickets too today :yay: Now I can sleep properly again this night ... no more worries!

See you all next week ...

You sound just like my mom

:roftl::roftl:

But yes,you where right:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: For this once that I have the chance to say something like this .. Just let me .. :roftl:

How are we all going? By car? Train? Bus? Taxi? ... Plane? :roftl:

I have NO idea where it is (:blush-anim-cl:) but I've heard finding a parking space is a hell? Anyone that can help out here?

:mf_rosetinted: For this once that I have the chance to say something like this .. Just let me .. :roftl:

How are we all going? By car? Train? Bus? Taxi? ... Plane? :roftl:

I have NO idea where it is (:blush-anim-cl:) but I've heard finding a parking space is a hell? Anyone that can help out here?

I think train would be best, only then we have to make sure we don't miss the last one going back home!

Can I go with you? *puppy-eyes*

And you live where .... ?

Don't think train is an option for me .. Apart from the fact that I hate it, it really sucks if you have to go before it's all over because of those damn trains .. I've had it at Werchter, after Mika we basically had to run to get home .. No fun :no:

And you live where .... ?

Don't think train is an option for me .. Apart from the fact that I hate it, it really sucks if you have to go before it's all over because of those damn trains .. I've had it at Werchter, after Mika we basically had to run to get home .. No fun :no:

Well, I do think it's difficult to go by car... The website discourages(sp?) it since it seems to cost a lot :boxed: Now, if you find people that live near you, it might be helpful to split the costs of course?

I'm going by train, just hope we'll find it :roftl: Never been there either...