MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

dcdeb

you're welcome !

No, I've never seen the venue in real life, only in pics and vids !

Like you, I hope we'll have a nice view, even if we're on the side.

It depends on how they'll organise the stage.

Well, if you want more pics, click on this lincks

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=366&u=11031956

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=367&u=11031956

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=368&u=11031956

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=369&u=11031956

http://www.hostpic.biz/uploads/0ab50926ca.bmp

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=260809untitled4.png

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=83530untitled.png

the blue circle are my seats :naughty: I sent this picture to my friend so she could see where we'll be !!

:shocked:

I missed this post !!!!!

Anyway I missed too much post -_-

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being paranoid -well, not much... I can't believe I am the only one NOT to have received her tickets for the June 11th and 12th shows.

Now Sandbags who kept sending comforting emails to complaints have now become incommunicado -they have probably run away in terror, there are a few people ready either to slaughter them or sue their balls off, as they never respected their contract with the ticket buyers.

Has anybody in the same situation any idea how we'll get admittance to the venue ? Would hate to do 800 km then back just to watch the outside of the place -very cute but still...

Marie-Thérèse

Not being paranoid -well, not much... I can't believe I am the only one NOT to have received her tickets for the June 11th and 12th shows.

Now Sandbags who kept sending comforting emails to complaints have now become incommunicado -they have probably run away in terror, there are a few people ready either to slaughter them or sue their balls off, as they never respected their contract with the ticket buyers.

Has anybody in the same situation any idea how we'll get admittance to the venue ? Would hate to do 800 km then back just to watch the outside of the place -very cute but still...

Marie-Thérèse

I didn't recieve the tickets and sandwich have agreed to reprint them for box office collection on the night, so I should bloody hope that's what they'll do or I will indeed slaughter or sue them, depending on whether it's cheaper to hire a lawyer or a butcher :sneaky2:

I didn't recieve the tickets and sandwich have agreed to reprint them for box office collection on the night, so I should bloody hope that's what they'll do or I will indeed slaughter or sue them, depending on whether it's cheaper to hire a lawyer or a butcher :sneaky2:

Well they should bloody have respected the selling contract -pity they can't spell the word, let alone know what it means- as we didn't pay for queuing up, we paid for registered post sent at the latest two weeks before the gigs.

Helen, from not sandwich, sandbag is better as it is what I feel like hitting them with... had the nerve to send me a whining email telling me about her difficulties and how hard they worked to help people out. Can't Mika Management hire professionals ?

I am considering starting a thread where anybody who had ticket issues will send a short post stating the facts, then send copies of it to them so that they try to work with another company for further tours.

See you in Paris ? Area A, row C. Back or front ? As John D said on Monday, giggling :naughty: , you never know until you have found your seat...

Marie-Thérèse

I am such a good person ! I have found a way for sandbag to get out of the mess they have put themselves -and their customers- into. Hereafter the email I have just sent to Helen :

You know what ? I am going to help you out of the mess you in sandbag have put yourself into...

The only professional way to compensate to a very small extent, your not meeting the terms of the contract would be to send a sandbag employee to Paris and set up a desk where all the ticketless customers would pick up theirs without having to queue up.

But you won't, and you know why ? Of course you do, it was a rhetorical question. Because there are no more tickets to sell. You were present at Sadler's Wells because it was not really a sold out gig, there were still profits to make. There won't be in Paris so you are going to let us fend for ourselves. Sweet and professional.

And as you seem to be a lovely person, I will also give you a piece of free advice. Don't you ever whine about the difficulties of your job with people you have put in a mess. It is very badly received. We are the ones entitled to do the complaining.

Marie-Thérèse Dubus

cc. Mika Fan Clug forums / The Cirque d'Hiver gig thread

Unquote

M.-Th.

Are you just being coy, or joking, or are you really uncomfortable about it ? If so, send it to me in a pm and then you can criticize the bad bad translation I have produced... :wink2:

M.-Th.

My english is really bad that's why I don't post very much on the MFC ! I can read it easily but I'm really uncomfortable about writing in english (and even more speaking it :roftl:) :wink2:

So have I... bet yours is not as heavy as mine though : my mum asked me to bring a painting -big, bulky !- to Mica.

Where will you be sitting ?

See you then,

M.-Th.

No it's not heavy, it's just a "sac à dos" :biggrin2:

(Vive le franglais :roftl:)

I'll be sitting : Etage A, Rang A place n° 28 :wink2: And you?

I am such a good person ! I have found a way for sandbag to get out of the mess they have put themselves -and their customers- into. Hereafter the email I have just sent to Helen :

You know what ? I am going to help you out of the mess you in sandbag have put yourself into...

The only professional way to compensate to a very small extent, your not meeting the terms of the contract would be to send a sandbag employee to Paris and set up a desk where all the ticketless customers would pick up theirs without having to queue up.

But you won't, and you know why ? Of course you do, it was a rhetorical question. Because there are no more tickets to sell. You were present at Sadler's Wells because it was not really a sold out gig, there were still profits to make. There won't be in Paris so you are going to let us fend for ourselves. Sweet and professional.

And as you seem to be a lovely person, I will also give you a piece of free advice. Don't you ever whine about the difficulties of your job with people you have put in a mess. It is very badly received. We are the ones entitled to do the complaining.

Marie-Thérèse Dubus

cc. Mika Fan Clug forums / The Cirque d'Hiver gig thread

Unquote

M.-Th.

That's world class moaning :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway Helen the sandwich is clearly trying to do whatever she can, it's probably not her fault that she's surrounded by incompetence, so I don't see the point in slaughtering her :boxed: I do admit that I was ready to slaughter anyone and everyone saturday when I was sent back to square one for the 50th time though :boxing: Felt I had ended up in that Asterix movie where they are running around in a house trying to get the paper that will get them the permission to get the paper that gives them the permission to...:freak:

...I propose to all of you, I meeting before the second gig of Mika.The appointment is in front of Cirque d'hiver at 16:00 for some chat/tea/coffee/cupcakes/crepes.... Anyone agree?:wink2:

...I propose to all of you, I meeting before the second gig of Mika.The appointment is in front of Cirque d'hiver at 16:00 for some chat/tea/coffee/cupcakes/crepes.... Anyone agree?:wink2:

I think I could be there but I'm not sure :wink2: I will try :wink2: