MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE -- 2nd Date

dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi qcher :wink2:

don't worry, you'll meet many Mika fans there !

Lucky you for having your seat assignment, did you order your ticket on Mikasounds ??

If you have the exact number of your seat, maybe you can find it in this map :wink2:

This map isn't related to Mika gigs, it was for another show so the colours and categories could be different, but the numbers remain the same.

For thoses who are interesting to know where they'll be when you'll get the tickets :

hivnu10.png

plan-s10.jpg

:wink2:

hey i got my seat assignment by the way

i bought the first category seat ticket and i got zone b row a

that right?

LUCKYYYY!:shocked:

No matter what "plan de salle" there is...row A sounds like a first row to me!

Don't worry there'll be a part of MFC for you to meet.:thumb_yello:

I myself am waiting for my seating information.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

No matter what "plan de salle" there is...row A sounds like a first row to me!

sorry... :original:

i dont want to diffuse panic but, for example, at London venue the first row is D and the fourth is A :naughty:

sincerely i dont know why :blink:

:bye:

hey i got my seat assignment by the way

i bought the first category seat ticket and i got zone b row a

that right?

You have got your assignment? Did you receive an email?

well , i am french , i speak for myself but i didn't receive anything, curious, what about th others?:blink:

Hi qcher :wink2:

don't worry, you'll meet many Mika fans there !

Lucky you for having your seat assignment, did you order your ticket on Mikasounds ??

If you have the exact number of your seat, maybe you can find it in this map :wink2:

This map isn't related to Mika gigs, it was for another show so the colours and categories could be different, but the numbers remain the same.

yeah from mikasounds:wink2:

sandbag arranged for venue ticket collection coz the ticket might not get here in time before i leave for paris:thumb_yello:

i did check out the map, my seats are zone b rang a 50 and 52.

i dont know where zone b is :aah:

yeah from mikasounds:wink2:

sandbag arranged for venue ticket collection coz the ticket might not get here in time before i leave for paris:thumb_yello:

i did check out the map, my seats are zone b rang a 50 and 52.

i dont know where zone b is :aah:

hello!

if it's the same as the two maps posted by french deb,see the first:

a,b,c

and in the second:

you'll perhaps be on the left,zone orange...see it:50-52 line A(row A),just in the middle!:thumb_yello:

hope it's that ;)

huh:shocked:

I ordered first class seats and I was hoping they will be placed somewhere in the A zone as it is represented by the first plan...and thought that the second class tix were for the B zone and therefore the third class for the C zone...I mean that makes sense to me...I don't knwo yet my seats but I hope I'll find out soon...like 2 weeks?:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

hi! im new to MFC :)

this will be my first mika gig

it would be nice to meet some of you guys there :)

welcome!!!

You have got your assignment? Did you receive an email?

well , i am french , i speak for myself but i didn't receive anything, curious, what about th others?:blink:

i dont know about the seats either. i guess we will know soon

I ordered first class seats and I was hoping they will be placed somewhere in the A zone as it is represented by the first plan...and thought that the second class tix were for the B zone and therefore the third class for the C zone...I mean that makes sense to me...I don't knwo yet my seats but I hope I'll find out soon...like 2 weeks?:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I think they're two blocks of seats in each categorie : you have catégorie 1, then the zone (A or B) and finaly the line of your seat.

It's the same for the 3 categories I think.

just to have an idea qcher, when did you order your tickets and when did you get your confirmation mail ?

(what time ?) !!

Edited by French Deb

I think they're two blocks of seats in each categorie : you have catégorie 1, then the zone (A or B) and finaly the line of your seat.

It's the same for the 3 categories I think.

just to have an idea qcher, when did you order your tickets and when did you get your confirmation mail ?

(what time ?) !!

i ordered the ticket on the 8th and emailed sandbag same day. they replied that they will have to see whether the promoter can send the tickets soon and that theyll know on the 14th. and on the 20th i received the email with the seat assignment :)

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

that's what I thought at first too.

anyway i emailed sandbag just to make sure i was assigned the right seats and this is the reply:

It’s a complicated seating plan but I can assure you they are first category seats.

:thumb_yello:

20days to go!:roftl::biggrin2:

I've got 2 tickets for this gig, bought at 12.09 so they should be pretty good. PM me if interested.

12.09 what? PM? on the 7th of MAY?:shocked: I thought they went on sale at 5 PM...:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

yes ! but have to consider the fact some couldn't connect on the MFC because of the crash :naughty:

I know- I couldn't get in till well after one- and then found I'd left my credit card at home! But if Babs managed at 12:09... count me in!

But alas- too late!

Edited by Soaring Simpson