MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE -- 2nd Date

dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more details sorry :wink2: Just know it's the best category, on 3 rows and close to the stage :wink2:

It's ok, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Does anyone know if there is some cheap accomodation near the venue? Or someone looking for a roomie for one night? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

It's ok, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Does anyone know if there is some cheap accomodation near the venue? Or someone looking for a roomie for one night? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

If you arrive tomorrow Friday you can stay at my place I have a spare sofa :thumb_yello:! (tonight is full).

It's awfully quiet in here.

Am at work, quite awake after the very short night (less than 4 hours sleep), must be the adrenaline from yesterday, I guess I'll be tired at the end of the afternoon and then awake again for TONIIIIIIIIIIGHT !!!! I'm going to wake myself up with plenty of cafeine!

3 more hours and bye bye work, roll-on the week-end (euh and Mika :teehee:) !

It's awfully quiet in here.

Am at work' date=' quite awake after the very short night (less than 4 hours sleep), must be the adrenaline from yesterday, I guess I'll be tired at the end of the afternoon and then awake again for TONIIIIIIIIIIGHT !!!! I'm going to wake myself up with plenty of cafeine!

3 more hours and bye bye work, roll-on the week-end (euh and Mika :teehee:) ![/quote']

Bring on the drugs! :roftl:

You can also sleep during the support act... :naughty:

You can do it, Em', don't underestimate your tolerance to lack of sleep :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun, everyone!!

Bring on the drugs! :roftl:

You can also sleep during the support act... :naughty:

You can do it, Em', don't underestimate your tolerance to lack of sleep :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun, everyone!!

I will, Niki, I will. An MFCer can always push further her tolerance to lack of sleep on gig periods... It's part of the training :mf_rosetinted:.

Have a great time everybody !!!

I really wish I could be there tonight ... although one stage invasion en M&G with in Mika in one month is bad enough for my heart :fangurl:

I'll be there in my dreams :naughty: