fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

AAAAW myyyyyyyyyyy:teehee::wub2:

btw. i am 1 of the b4 xmas or afte xmas? xD

this is so nice of u Chant....and so nice we'll all hgave or fushca super mikaish bracelet :mf_lustslow:

you were after xmas very early january but you live in italy don't you & just want 1

i'll try & get it to you before xmas but I can't say for certain if not before xmas it'll be the 1st week of january o.k:thumb_yello:

you can pm me your address when you're ready o.k

I currently have a wallpaper on my computer of several pictures of Mika wearing the bracelet along with the names of who wants them & how many so i don't forget lol

your name of course is added:thumb_yello:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you were after xmas very early january but you live in italy don't you & just want 1

i'll try & get it to you before xmas but I can't say for certain if not before xmas it'll be the 1st week of january o.k:thumb_yello:

you can pm me your address when you're ready o.k

I currently have a wallpaper on my computer of several pictures of Mika wearing the bracelet along with the names of who wants them & how many so i don't forget lol

your name of course is added:thumb_yello:

loool,well,that's a good idea :aah:

right,no prob..waiting's not prob 4 me:thumb_yello:

aw,and,im not from italy :aah: but Montenegro...will pm u my address now anyway...and yes,1 fushia 4 me:wub2: ...

tnx!

chantelle, you and your dad are amazing ;-; thank you so much!! :D it's wonderful that you're able to help so many MFCers :)

anyway yeah I should probably PM you now XD

aww it's nothing really:blush-anim-cl: I'm always happy to help (my dad doesn't mind either) there were actually 3 of us helping out my other "father" had a helping hand too shall we say so credit to him too:thumb_yello::wink2:

loool,well,that's a good idea :aah:

right,no prob..waiting's not prob 4 me:thumb_yello:

aw,and,im not from italy :aah: but Montenegro...will pm u my address now anyway...and yes,1 fushia 4 me:wub2: ...

tnx!

oh yeah I notice now it says montenegro on your profile doesn't it lol :roftl:

you'll have to excuse my error i had only had 3 hours sleep at the time

my sleep was interrupted by my dad calling me to tell me about the bracelets & there is a daniela i know from Italy i got you bith mixed up lol:teehee::naughty: *slaps self*

oh yes that's one thing I have to tell you guys I said there were 6 spare but there's no more spare now buzzbuzz wants some as does rainbowgirl (although the latter has yet to tell me if she's spoken to her mum & it's o.k yet)

but as I mentioned in my post the other day we (me & dad) have the name & details of the manufacturer of the bracelets and we're hoping to be able to order a box of two dozen (24) very soon

so of the one's I definately have there's none left now (they've all been allocated to someone) but I will hopefully have some more soon and I shall let you know when i have more o.k

If you are interested in them you can still pm me about them & I shall put your name on a list for those who want them when I can get more (If i can get more that is o.k)

thanks

ohh also I just wanted to mention that the money that will be sent to me by krjsantos (for the 10 bracelets i'm sending her) I am going to donate to a charity Michael Jackson supported o.k:thumb_yello::wink2:

aww it's nothing really:blush-anim-cl: I'm always happy to help (my dad doesn't mind either) there were actually 3 of us helping out my other "father" had a helping hand too shall we say so credit to him too:thumb_yello::wink2:

oh yeah I notice now it says montenegro on your profile doesn't it lol :roftl:

you'll have to excuse my error i had only had 3 hours sleep at the time

my sleep was interrupted by my dad calling me to tell me about the bracelets & there is a daniela i know from Italy i got you bith mixed up lol:teehee::naughty: *slaps self*

lolz awww poor poor you,only 3 h:boxed: never mind...its ok:biggrin2:

and,OMG that is so nice of u..to donate that money...:blink: very very nice,u r very good person as i can notice:aah: :thumb_yello:

lolz awww poor poor you,only 3 h:boxed: never mind...its ok:biggrin2:

and,OMG that is so nice of u..to donate that money...:blink: very very nice,u r very good person as i can notice:aah: :thumb_yello:

yeah only 3 hours sleep not good eh (I've made up for it now though lol) :roftl: I got about 12 hours sleep to catch up!!!

yeah I thought it'd be a good idea to donate the money to charity as I wanted to do something in Michael's honour:biggrin2::wub2:

if anyone else wants them & can pay me the money that's what I'll be doing donating it to a charity Michael supported :D

yeah only 3 hours sleep not good eh (I've made up for it now though lol) :roftl: I got about 12 hours sleep to catch up!!!

yeah I thought it'd be a good idea to donate the money to charity as I wanted to do something in Michael's honour:biggrin2::wub2:

if anyone else wants them & can pay me the money that's what I'll be doing donating it to a charity Michael supported :D

:roftl: nice,nice...

you go girl :punk::D

hey guys I was just thinking earlier on about when I get paid next (which is every fortnight) so I figured out my next payday is gonna be december 23rd which is only 2 days before xmas so I was wondering if those who wanted the bracelets could wait until my next payment after that (6th of january) to have the bracelets sent out as I'm bothered they may get lost in the post!

It's just I know of the severe troubles we've had over here in the u.k these past few months with postal strikes so there's a lot of post they've had to catch up with 'cause of several months of strikes & now christmas too when everyone's posting a lot extra so there's likely more risk things will go missing:blink:

i don't want to post stuff & it doesn't get to you as it's dissappointing to you lot & it's costly for me as I get very little money as it is

so do let me know if that's o.k

Edited by DarkLight

nothing :original:

btw. as i've already said...i can wait as long as it takes...i know u r doing ur best,u shouldn't feel the pressure..so,everyting's ok fo me..you just pm day b4 u send it :)

:flowers2:

yeah i know you're o.k with it I just need to make sure others don't mind a wait:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

hey there guys just wanted those of you who have pmed me to know I definately have the bracelets & they are ready to be posted out ( I just have to wait til I can afford to send them now) as I said in my previous post the 1st lot will be sent out on January the 6th (next wednesday) and after that a fortnight later o.k

here are some photo's of all 20 bracelets I have & then below that is a list of people who wanted them that I now have them ready for (so if you haven't already pmed me your address you'll need to do so!)

PICT0160-1.jpg

as you can see from this photo they are big enough to fit almost all the way up the bottom half of my arm so there's no need to panic that they won't fit you if you have large wrists:biggrin2::wink2:

here's them all grouped together on my bed when my dad returned from Manchester (he should've gotten back a while ago but had to stay there longer) he just got back late last night

PICT0159-1.jpg

here's the list of those who have requested them who i have them ready for to be posted off

Katita - 10

crazyolly - 3

sirfalstaff - 2

daniela - 1

shikutukumimika - 1

CLUEsounds - 1

mnl82394 - 1

ingegolden -1

those who i still need to get them for thus far

buzzbuzz - 4

and if anyone else wants any you know what to do

pm me :D:thumb_yello:

Edited by DarkLight

okay, just have to say, that looks so pimp :glasses2:
lmao ohh thanks :D:lmao:

Awesome! I haven't been able to find anything nice to send you yet.. But I'll keep searching. :wink2: If there is anything you know you like that's from the Netherlands, tell me and I'll get it for you. :wink2:

well anything you like is fine i guess if you could get something like a lollipop charm that'd be nice or whatever just let me know what sort of thing you can get :D I'm fine with whatever

I love your Hello Kitty dress!

thanks (it's actually a nightie lol) I got it a few weeks back

I had just got up when the photo was taken :D

Edited by DarkLight

well anything you like is fine i guess if you could get something like a lollipop charm that'd be nice or whatever just let me know what sort of thing you can get :D I'm fine with whatever

Do you wear earrings? I've seen really nice ones. Tomorrow after school I'll look for lollipop ones, I know that there were lollipop ones some time ago.

I want one (or 2 xD) too but I don't know my parents will agree if I give you my adress . ;)

I will ask it fi they are home , cross my fingers . :P

My parents don't have to know.. :mf_rosetinted: Although they probably will wonder who sent me a bracelet and stuff.. :teehee:

I didn't even think of that yet, to be honest. :doh: Uhm.. I don't think they'll agree with me.. And they know nothing about the MFC.. Gosh, I can be so stupid sometimes. :teehee:

Chantelle.. Could you send mine to someone else then? I think I would have to tell them everything about MFC and stuff when it would arrive here, and they would get angry, or I would tell them nothing, and they would get angry as well. :huh: I'm really sorry for all this trouble..

Edited by Shikutukumimika

My parents don't have to know.. :mf_rosetinted: Although they probably will wonder who sent me a bracelet and stuff.. :teehee:

True , but my parents are very suspicious , so they will ask where I have it from and stuff >.<

Gonna ask them for safety , and lots of you already did it , and nothing happened , first argument ! :roftl: