fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

True , but my parents are very suspicious , so they will ask where I have it from and stuff >.<

Gonna ask them for safety , and lots of you already did it , and nothing happened , first argument ! :roftl:

Mine too.. And they don't know about MFC. They would get really angry with me if they knew.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine too.. And they don't know about MFC. They would get really angry with me if they knew.

My parents know about MFC , but they don't know a lot about it . :P

I think they just know it's a MikafanClub . (':

Oh and just discovered we probably understand each other when talking , I speak Flemish xD But that's not the importantest I think . xD

My parents know about MFC , but they don't know a lot about it . :P

I think they just know it's a MikafanClub . (':

Oh and just discovered we probably understand each other when talking , I speak Flemish xD But that's not the importantest I think . xD

We probably would. But I think that that's not that polite, as this is an English forum. :wink2:

My parents don't have to know.. :mf_rosetinted Although they probably will wonder who sent me a bracelet and stuff.. :teehee

I didn't even think of that yet, to be honest. :doh: Uhm.. I don't think they'll agree with me.. And they know nothing about the MFC.. Gosh, I can be so stupid sometimes. :teehee

Chantelle.. Could you send mine to someone else then? I think I would have to tell them everything about MFC and stuff when it would arrive here, and they would get angry, or I would tell them nothing, and they would get angry as well. :huh I'm really sorry for all this trouble..

yes sure I can send yours to someone else if you want no problem just pm me the adress of where you want it sending (a friends address or whoever) no problem as long as you pm me the adress it's all fine with me!

DL can i have three please? :biggrin2: sorry it took so long, my net went down and i completely forgot! blush-anim-cl aah:

or if you don't have enough, tell me how many are available :biggrin2QUOTE]

yes you can have 3 sure but it may be a few weeks now before i can get you them i didn't know if you wnated them & have assigned those spare to someone else now but I can still get them for you o.k, Just pm me

Thanks Chantele, bracelets are so beautifulllll:wub2wub2wub2

pm with my adress for you.

Katita.

:groupwavewoot_jump

yup got your address & they'll be on the way on wednesday this week as i said in the reply to your pm

ok I´ll look for some hello kitty stuff:thumb_yello:
o.k so you wnat one as well o.k it'll be a few weeks yet though o.k:thumb_yello:

Are they still on the website... :blink

??

Cuz I looked yesterday.. and they said they were gone and most of the pics

doesn't work..

AAH I WANT ONE.

Where can I get them now. :teehee:

nope they don't have them on the website now hence why i'm being inundated with a gazillion request for them if you wnat one do what everyone else has & Pm me I can get one for you:thumb_yello:

He wore the bracelet at Life4You :biggrin2

380652337.jpg

ohh wow look Mika wearing his bracelet again wayhey cool stuff thanks for posting those wicked pics!

Chantelle, could I get one too please?:biggrin2 The colours on this one I've got are slowly starting to fade...:sad
yup bud, well I'm already sending you a package this week (on wednesday so will send you one then o.k)

Do you wear earrings? I've seen really nice ones. Tomorrow after school I'll look for lollipop ones, I know that there were lollipop ones some time ago.
yup i do wear earrings indeed, sure that's cool o.k

Oh my..could I get one,too????:mf_lustslowblush-anim-cl

054D1GP3_1.jpg

may i ask isabella are you the same isabella who pmed me on facebook about the bracelet or another one? as someone sent me a message asking for one who is also called isabella!

i have got one yes i have got one

oh cool that's wicked did you buy yours online or in a shop?

Right guys thought i best let all of you know the folloowing

as i currently have 20 of the bracelets to post out & i get very little money & have 6 gigs to pay for travel expenses over the next couple of months etc, It will mean that if you have just requested (or are about to request) that I get you a bracelet it may be a few weeks before I can afford to order some more

i will say this I shall get you them for sure you just may have to wait a while, I have these 20 to ship out over the next 2 weeks (i'm paid fortnightly) and now i have requests for another 12 so far so if you haven't gotten a pm from me or confirmation that i have yours on this thread here then i shall be putting your name on a list & will contact you as soon as i have more in my hands or know i can definately afford to get more from the company i get them from o.k

I'm still more than happy to get them from people I just want you all to know the situation, so that you know I won't be able to ship them out to you straight away, you may have a few weeks wait so please be patient with me o.k

anyone else who wants them who hasn't already asked can pm me still or leave a message on my wall if my inbox is full (as it's getting that way now lol) and then your name will be put on a list on my computer wallapaper with the number of bracelets you want, then i shall know whi still wnats them when i can get more!

May i also say if you want them to limit the amount you want to 3 or less if possible unless you really really need more than 3 (like if you have several mika loving friends who also want them)

it is an expensive thing to buy & ship them all out as only a couple of people can actually send me the money for them most people are shipping me something in return as a form of payment o.k

yes you can have 3 sure but it may be a few weeks now before i can get you them i didn't know if you wnated them & have assigned those spare to someone else now but I can still get them for you o.k, Just pm me

it's okies, i thought you might have! it's no problem, there's no desperate rush :original: i'll take two when you get them :thumb_yello: just let me know... should i PM you?

True , but my parents are very suspicious , so they will ask where I have it from and stuff >.<

Gonna ask them for safety , and lots of you already did it , and nothing happened , first argument ! :roftl:

I figured it out. I'm sending it to my Dad's house (He doesn't ask questions... though I just remembered he forgot to give me my Nickelodeon bound mag. thing I had sent....) anyway, I have 2 I'm giving to my sisters for their birthdays (I think they will love them. :biggrin2:). If they (Mom and step-dad) ask where I got them, I'll say I saw them online and thought they were cute. Which is the truth.

Though my Mom will say there babyish and I shouldn't wear them....

Right guys thought i best let all of you know the folloowing

as i currently have 20 of the bracelets to post out & i get very little money & have 6 gigs to pay for travel expenses over the next couple of months etc, It will mean that if you have just requested (or are about to request) that I get you a bracelet it may be a few weeks before I can afford to order some more

i will say this I shall get you them for sure you just may have to wait a while, I have these 20 to ship out over the next 2 weeks (i'm paid fortnightly) and now i have requests for another 12 so far so if you haven't gotten a pm from me or confirmation that i have yours on this thread here then i shall be putting your name on a list & will contact you as soon as i have more in my hands or know i can definately afford to get more from the company i get them from o.k

I'm still more than happy to get them from people I just want you all to know the situation, so that you know I won't be able to ship them out to you straight away, you may have a few weeks wait so please be patient with me o.k

anyone else who wants them who hasn't already asked can pm me still or leave a message on my wall if my inbox is full (as it's getting that way now lol) and then your name will be put on a list on my computer wallapaper with the number of bracelets you want, then i shall know whi still wnats them when i can get more!

May i also say if you want them to limit the amount you want to 3 or less if possible unless you really really need more than 3 (like if you have several mika loving friends who also want them)

it is an expensive thing to buy & ship them all out as only a couple of people can actually send me the money for them most people are shipping me something in return as a form of payment o.k

0_0 It's ok that I asked for 4 still right?

It's totally understandable! Is there a way I can send you the money instead of items? Because if it's something like paypal it will be much easier (I'll like make a donation or something). But if not I'll still send you the items.

it's okies, i thought you might have! it's no problem, there's no desperate rush :original: i'll take two when you get them :thumb_yello: just let me know... should i PM you?

so you just want 2 now then? I can get 3 if you still wanted 3 i don't mind:biggrin2: you can pm me if you wish if there's anything you need to know I've cleared out a bit of space in my pm box now!

I figured it out. I'm sending it to my Dad's house (He doesn't ask questions... though I just remembered he forgot to give me my Nickelodeon bound mag. thing I had sent....) anyway, I have 2 I'm giving to my sisters for their birthdays (I think they will love them. :biggrin2:). If they (Mom and step-dad) ask where I got them, I'll say I saw them online and thought they were cute. Which is the truth.

Though my Mom will say there babyish and I shouldn't wear them....

0_0 It's ok that I asked for 4 still right?

It's totally understandable! Is there a way I can send you the money instead of items? Because if it's something like paypal it will be much easier (I'll like make a donation or something). But if not I'll still send you the items.

hmm I've never received payments via paypal before i do use it to buy online but not to receive payments i'm not sure how that would work?:blink:

yes you can have 4 still, I do need a name though as well as the address or i couldn't ship them so pm me :biggrin2:

yes sure I can send yours to someone else if you want no problem just pm me the adress of where you want it sending (a friends address or whoever) no problem as long as you pm me the adress it's all fine with me!

No, I mean you got one for me, right? Well, could you send that one to someone else from here who wants one, 'cause I can't give my address, my parents would be really mad. I thought, there are enough people who one one, so just kick me of the list. :wink2:

Yes it´s me..:thumb_yello:

may i ask isabella are you the same isabella who pmed me on facebook about the bracelet or another one? as someone sent me a message asking for one who is also called isabella!

yes I´m the same isabella:naughty:

No, I mean you got one for me, right? Well, could you send that one to someone else from here who wants one, 'cause I can't give my address, my parents would be really mad. I thought, there are enough people who one one, so just kick me of the list. :wink2:
ahh i see o.k no prob will do:thumb_yello:

Yes it´s me..:thumb_yello:

yes I´m the same isabella:naughty:

ahh i thought you might be o.k that helps

:D ok:D

no probs bud :huglove:

Hi guys just letting some of you know i have sent out some of the bracelets

I could only afford to send out so many as I had very very little money left today:boxed: so some of you will have to wait a while o.k (sorry)

so far I have sent out katita's 10 to brasil

Crazy olly's 3

keti's one (and your mystery present i mentioned the other week ouch that dented my wallet it's such a hefty large thing to post:boxed::aah:)

and that is it for now you would not believe how much I spent on potage today :aah:

will let you guys know when i can afford to send out more that i have put by o.k:thumb_yello:

so you just want 2 now then? I can get 3 if you still wanted 3 i don't mind:biggrin2: you can pm me if you wish if there's anything you need to know I've cleared out a bit of space in my pm box now!

hmm I've never received payments via paypal before i do use it to buy online but not to receive payments i'm not sure how that would work?:blink:

yes you can have 4 still, I do need a name though as well as the address or i couldn't ship them so pm me :biggrin2:

Hmm, Let's look into that then, because I would much prefer to pay you (Or give you a "Donation" through Paypal. I can ship you stuff, but that would be harder on me. I can't look it up now, it's almost 11 and it's a school night. :naughty:

I did PM you an address, and a question. :blink:

Hi guys just letting some of you know i have sent out some of the bracelets

I could only afford to send out so many as I had very very little money left today:boxed: so some of you will have to wait a while o.k (sorry)

so far I have sent out katita's 10 to brasil

Crazy olly's 3

keti's one (and your mystery present i mentioned the other week ouch that dented my wallet it's such a hefty large thing to post:boxed::aah:)

and that is it for now you would not believe how much I spent on potage today :aah:

will let you guys know when i can afford to send out more that i have put by o.k:thumb_yello:

Chantelle you are so amazing! :D

Thank you so much for being so lovely and organizing everything :huglove: