fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, Let's look into that then, because I would much prefer to pay you (Or give you a "Donation" through Paypal. I can ship you stuff, but that would be harder on me. I can't look it up now, it's almost 11 and it's a school night. :naughty

I did PM you an address, and a question. :blink

yeah sorry internet's been playing up i thought my message had gone through obviously not in response to your pm yes you do need to give me a name as well as an address it's vital i'm afraid!

Chantelle you are so amazing! D

Thank you so much for being so lovely and organizing everything :huglove

hey no problem :biggrin2: I'm always happy to help:wink2:

Chantelle... how much are they for?
£2.50 each!

:mf_lustslowmf_lustslowmf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I want it!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

ohh you want one as well, well if you do then pm me & i'll put your name on a list!

thank you so much chantelle:thumb_yello:

please check your mails on facebook:)

yup got your message with your address :D I tried to reply but with this internet of mine playing up (I think due to our horrendous waether conditions) it doesn't seem to have gone through, it's even marking your message as unread when i have already read it :boxed: ah well

i got it anyhow!

Edited by DarkLight
typos

:roftl::roftl::roftl:Thank you Chantelle, you're very lovely!!:fangurl:

Brazilian fans send thank you!!

:groupwave:

Kisses in your heart honey.:huglove:

you're welcome do let me know when they arrive won't you & could you post a photo of them all on here when they arrive thanks:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
I got my bracelet a couple of days ago too!!:arf2

Thank you Chantelle:huglove

Shall I post a picture of it?:

you can if you like :D

and you're welcome bud anytime

I have not received :crybaby dunno damn postal delay, waiting anxiously here, when you get the picture put

:wink2/QUOTE] oh that sucks i hope they arrive soon it's been 16 days since i sent them I've not had any go astray before & I hope these haven't because 10 to buy & send again would be extremely expensive!!!:aah:

I got my bracelets today!!

Thank you so much Chantelle! :huglove

My camera's not working so I can't really post a picture :/ but they look wonderful! :Thank you so so much ^-^;!!

Have you received your hello kitty things from me yet? D

nope didn't know you'd sent anything yet will let you know when I do! glad you got them :D well at least you posted that you got them that's fine for me :D

I have not received, omg!!! :dunno

:dunno: well let me know if they haven't arrived by Wednesday & if i have to i'll find the postal receipts & see what i can do

I have not received :crybaby dunno damn postal delay, waiting anxiously here, when you get the picture put

:wink2/QUOTE] oh that sucks i hope they arrive soon it's been 16 days since i sent them I've not had any go astray before & I hope these haven't because 10 to buy & send again would be extremely expensive!!!:aah:

nope didn't know you'd sent anything yet will let you know when I do! glad you got them :D well at least you posted that you got them that's fine for me :D

:dunno: well let me know if they haven't arrived by Wednesday & if i have to i'll find the postal receipts & see what i can do

Thanks Chantelle, let's wait a little longer, and notice you ok:thumb_yello:

post-12683-14298368164_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chantelle, let's wait a little longer, and notice you ok[/color][/b]:thumb_yello:

yeah ok I do hope they arrive soon though it's starting to irk me though:aah: I do hope they arrive & soon!

Hey just to ask have you sent mine yet? Just asking so I know when to send yours/pay with paypal. (Also, sorry for my last PM... It was pretty wierd. :blink: )

hmm probably next wednesday (when i get paid again) I have 3 lots to send out tomorrow & they have been waiting quite a while as it is so they're 1st, i shall let you know as & when o.k

o.k guys I have to say this now (sorry to upset anyone) but from now until further notice I will not be taking any more "orders" for the bracelets as I have loads still left to post from the 1st lot I got plus dozens & dozens more requests literally I have about 40 to send out & still a few more to buy!!!

it's an expensive thing to do & I do NOT get a discount on the bracelets you know! I get very little money as it is & I have several shows to go to which is gonna cost me a lot of money just one show i'm going to next month is costing me over a hundred pounds so anyone else who wants them who hasn't already requested them will have to wait until further notice o.k

after these lot of orders have been fulfilled & I have been to the gigs & don't have a lot to pay out for I shall maybe buy some more for others but til then no more for now sorry

i am a single sole person with very little money & dozens & dozens of requests for these bracelets (more than I could ever have anticipated) so please be patient & understand I can't just do what an online shop or business can do & fulfill hundreds of orders just "like that"

thanks for understanding :D

P.S those who have asked for bracelets I ask that you be patient as possible o.k you WILL get your bracelets in time o.k as I have mentioned i have loads left to post, very little money & still loads of bracelets to order for those who have requested them that i dont yet have them for!

I shall pm you individually when I am shipping your bracelet so don't pm me asking when they'll be sent I shall get to you when I can o.k

there's only so much i can do on the miniscule amount of money i get!

Edited by DarkLight
typos

yeah ok I do hope they arrive soon though it's starting to irk me though:aah: I do hope they arrive & soon!

hmm probably next wednesday (when i get paid again) I have 3 lots to send out tomorrow & they have been waiting quite a while as it is so they're 1st, i shall let you know as & when o.k

Alright! :thumb_yello: No problem in waiting, it's just that I wanted to know.

o.k guys I have to say this now (sorry to upset anyone) but from now until further notice I will not be taking any more "orders" for the bracelets as I have loads still left to post from the 1st lot I got plus dozens & dozens more requests literally I have about 40 to send out & still a few more to buy!!!

it's an expensive thing to do & I do NOT get a discount on the bracelets you know! I get very little money as it is & I have several shows to go to which is gonna cost me a lot of money just one show i'm going to next month is costing me over a hundred pounds so anyone else who wants them who hasn't already requested them will have to wait until further notice o.k

after these lot of orders have been fulfilled & I have been to the gigs & don't have a lot to pay out for I shall maybe buy some more for others but til then no more for now sorry

i am a single sole person with very little money & dozens & dozens of requests for these bracelets (more than I could ever have anticipated) so please be patient & understand I can't just do what an online shop or business can do & fulfill hundreds of orders just "like that"

P.S those who have asked for bracelets I ask that you be patient as possible o.k you WILL get your bracelets in time o.k as I have mentioned i have loads left to post, very little money & still loads of bracelets to order for those who have requested them that i dont yet have them for!

I shall pm you individually when I am shipping your bracelet so don't pm me asking when they'll be sent I shall get to you when I can o.k

Aww, don't feel bad for one second. It's very nice of you to do this for some people much less everyone so far. :clap::thumb_yello:

:teehee:

Alright! :thumb_yello: No problem in waiting, it's just that I wanted to know.

Aww, don't feel bad for one second. It's very nice of you to do this for some people much less everyone so far. :clap::thumb_yello:

yeah I thought when i offered to get the bracelets i'd have no more than about 5 requests from people for them not 50 plus lol:roftl:

I have a bone to pick with that squeaky curly haired man when i see him:sneaky2:

I should go to him "oi you" then whap him on the head with my heart bracelets orders folder I have then say to him "look just what you've done you.. you so & so, I've had a gazillion people ask me for these flippin braclets all because you wear one identical to them" :lmfao::roftl:

:teehee:

yeah I thought when i offered to get the bracelets i'd have no more than about 5 requests from people for them not 50 plus lol:roftl:

I have a bone to pick with that squeaky curly haired man when i see him:sneaky2:

I should go to him "oi you" then whap him on the head with my heart bracelets orders folder I have then say to him "look just what you've done you.. you so & so, I've had a gazillion people ask me for these flippin braclets all because you wear one identical to them" :lmfao::roftl:

:floor::naughty: Tell me when you'll do it so I can see that. :aah:

Great!:biggrin2:

:lmfao:

Squeaky! Haha I love that.

yeah i know it's what some people call him lol I was just being cheeky :P:teehee:

Great!:biggrin2:

yup yours will be sent later today would've sent them the other day but couldn't get to the post office i'm afraid i do have to go in town today though so i can post them then :D

:biggrin2:

Thank you so much!!!

you're most welcome :) I have to go to the supermarket near us in about 20 minutes then in about an hour i'm heading into town & have the envelope in my bag ready & raring to go :D it should probably take a week for them to arrive i'd assume, let me know when they arrive :)

DarkLight, you've done an amazing job supplying bracelets to MFCers.

I know that it's a hard job and I was actually amazed when I saw you at the forum, shipping bracelets to foreign countries every day is a hard job :)

Thank you so much. I appreciate your work and what you've done for all of us :) I wish to send you MIKA HEARTS :) Thanks <3

DarkLight, you've done an amazing job supplying bracelets to MFCers.

I know that it's a hard job and I was actually amazed when I saw you at the forum, shipping bracelets to foreign countries every day is a hard job :)

Thank you so much. I appreciate your work and what you've done for all of us :) I wish to send you MIKA HEARTS :) Thanks <3

Guess what arrived in my mail today :teehee:

Thank you so much! :mf_lustslow: I'm gonna wear it all day

381950873.jpg

ohh so glad it arrived that's great :biggrin2::biggrin2: